{'en': 'Sugar levels (glucose) in correct blood?', 'es': 'Niveles de azúcar (glucosa) en sangre correctos?'} Image

Sugar levels (glucose) in correct blood?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/27/2012 4:12 p.m.

But let's see it is clear that a Keto or Carbohydrate diet follows, right?Nor does it seem so strange, when I make it strict scheme I keep below 100 and until nothing.Maximo carbohydrates because he hears, while he has nothing else, luxury.There are people who think they prefer to restrict and others who cannot live without eating certain things.For example, as soon as I put minimized amounts of hydrates I am already in 170 as today.In type 1 the thing works differently.Although I get little if I get used to carrying the more continuous diet I have decided that I will also go down the slow insulin because it is possible that as it does not do or miss.In fact, the endocrine before asked for medication to "be able to eat more things" and now I am not missing many of those things that I wanted before.That I do not understand me badly, but a type 2 diabetes can be carried without medication, with diet and exercise for quite some time

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/20/2021 5:39 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.