{'en': 'Sugar levels (glucose) in correct blood?', 'es': 'Niveles de azúcar (glucosa) en sangre correctos?'} Image

Sugar levels (glucose) in correct blood?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/27/2012 4:12 p.m.

Hello,

I would like to know the correct blood sugar scale.

Until what amount is to tolerable and should not be alarmed?

Is 110-140 high on an empty stomach?

Thank you so much!

Edited: attached table to simplify the answer.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/27/2012 4:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I signed it right now 110-140

Thenos's profile photo
Thenos
09/19/2017 1:20 p.m.

38 años Diabetes(I) desde 33 HbA1c 6,6 con 139 media Toujeo: 25 noche Novarrapid: ratio((1:9)Sensibilidad(33.7)

Thanos said:
I signed it now 110-140 on an empty stomach.
Look in the table and you will see what matters is to have a good half

& lt; Img

Thenos's profile photo
Thenos
09/19/2017 1:25 p.m.

38 años Diabetes(I) desde 33 HbA1c 6,6 con 139 media Toujeo: 25 noche Novarrapid: ratio((1:9)Sensibilidad(33.7)

We are diabetic and, as such, having 140 on an empty stomach is not something worrying.Today I have dawned with a 144 mg/dl fasting glucose, since I have had a phenomenon of Alba and after a flat night in 100-120 a pelin has uploaded me at the end of the morning.As I say, it is not something worrying, at all.

The objective before each meal is 80/90-120, but it is not always possible and when it is not achieved it does not mean that a diabetes is poorly controlled, they are only ranges that should serve to know how much insulin add you to the bolus of the bolus of themeal.I get to a meal many times with 135-140 and I have 6.5% hemoglobin ....

JPR's profile photo
JPR
09/19/2017 2:31 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Glycosylated values ​​are more reliable.Always below 7

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/19/2017 3:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Jose Maria, what I would be careful is to give advice without being well informed.If you get well without insulin, it seems perfect, I imagine you exercise and good food, but for that you cannot be diabetic type 1. It will be poison the insulin, but that poison is the only remedy that type 1 diabetics have to be able tosurvive

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
11/03/2017 9:56 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Jose Maria said:
I would be careful with insulin since it reports more damage than benefit, I have been able to verify it by removing the insulin and throwing it in the trash, I've been without insulin or medication for theDiabetes and I am like a bull, I was never so well, evicted by the cardiologist, the doctor of nutrition, that of the kidneys and all for not taking their damn poisons, for seven months I am like a rose, I am 62 yearsI tell myself.http: //www.heraldo.es/noticias/suplements/salud/2014/06/30/la_insulina_pue_causar_mas_danos_riesgos_que_beneficio_296726_1381024.html

Please, let's not say nonsense that there are many newly diagnosed people who can read this and end up in the hospital or worse.Insulin is necessary and if your body does not produce it as in the case of type 1 you have to inject it.It is impossible to live without it.Another thing is that during the honeymoon you can be a time without insulin or only with a little slow or that a type 2 may not need it by changing the diet.But type 1 would die without her.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/03/2017 9:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

"Current quality measures do not allow doctors and patients to make good decisions for each patient, since they emphasize the goals instead of thinking about the risks and benefits of starting with new medications based on individual circumstances and preferences,", these experts alert.

This is the last paragraph of the article, it is very clear to me what it says
8- |Without telling that the article is from 2014. No comment !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/03/2017 10:25 a.m.

I would add that in addition to that, he speaks at all times of type 2. In addition that the press does not think it is the best place to read reliable information about health.They usually publish sensationalist articles without any scientific basis or that are based on an observational study (which already does not have much validity) and take out the conclusions that they want and not what the study really says.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/03/2017 10:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

It is what has internet, that there is everything for good and for the bad.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/03/2017 12:35 p.m.

Jose Maria said:
..., I was never so well, evicted by cardiologist, the nutrition doctor, that of the kidneys ...

Words !!!

As you have told you, I would be careful with the recommendations given to others especially if there is no idea of ​​the subject.

Everyone can do with his life what he wants but being frivolo with the life of others is, at least, irresponsibility.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/03/2017 5:49 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

I would give anything so that my 5 -year -old son could be without insulin ... that would mean that he does not have type 1 diabetes .. But as my son, Thomas does have type 1 diabetes, I appreciate insulin, because that way he can live.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/05/2017 3:09 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

It is clear that it refers to type 2, of course a type 1 diabetic without insulin dies, so clear.You may need more or less depending on how many comas' hydrates but unfortunately we will continue with our dear punctures ...

david29's profile photo
david29
11/06/2017 4:47 a.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

I doubt if you would need insulin and don't put it on, you were "like a bull", perhaps yes, but after dealing with it, that is, "stiff."

JVH's profile photo
JVH
11/12/2017 12:05 p.m.

There is a very simple and basic rule, but it contains a lot: try to be 24 hours a day between 100 and 200 (or 180);Now you have to think how to get it: diet, insulin, exercise, etc., etc.

JVH's profile photo
JVH
11/12/2017 12:10 p.m.

ignasi_p said:
Jose Maria said:
..., I was never so well, evicted by the cardiologist, the doctor of nutrition, the one of the kidneys...

Words !!!

As you have told you, I would be careful with the recommendations given to others especially if there is no idea of ​​the subject.

Everyone can do with his life what he wants but being frivolo with the life of others is, at least, irresponsibility.

Sorry I mean the diabetics of type 2, those of type 1 already know that they could not live without insulin, 4 months have passed since I made the comment and there are already 11 without any medication and without insulin and every day I find myself better,And my body knows that, I reduced all refined carbohydrates and I increased the intake of fats all levels improved and I said "all", on the other hand these people who evicted me for not taking their poisons did me a favor since seeing with theAnalysis in the hand that everything had improved, their ego does not allow themKeep getting ill to continue in your right, I am improving for my part, since what really happened to me is that I was poorly advised by too novel nutritionists and without a clear idea of ​​what diabetes is. Look what was advisedEating 100 years ago extract from a 1917 book, and people did not have as much diabetes as the increase since 1980, of 300% of diabetics and obese, everything that was going well was loaded anncel Keys with their nutritional pyramid called of the7 lies, it is to think about it because every day there are more diabetic people, greetings and I can assure you that I have read more diabetes books than of electricity that has been my profession of a lifetime and everything in recent years, which shouldDo many doctors and health personnel that are obsolete in the treatment of diabetes.

Jose María Recio's profile photo
Jose María Recio
03/08/2018 9:22 p.m.

Sorry I mean the diabetics of type 2, those of type 1 already know that they could not live without insulin, 4 months have passed since I made the comment and there are already 11 without any medication and without insulin and every day I find myself better,And my body knows that, I reduced all refined carbohydrates and I increased the intake of fats all levels improved and I said "all", on the other hand these people who evicted me for not taking their poisons did me a favor since seeing with theAnalysis in the hand that everything had improved, their ego does not allow themKeep getting ill to continue in your right, I am improving for my part, since what really happened to me is that I was poorly advised by too novel nutritionists and without a clear idea of ​​what diabetes is. Look what was advisedEating 100 years ago extract from a 1917 book, and people did not have as much diabetes as the increase since 1980, of 300% of diabetics and obese, everything that was going well was loaded anncel Keys with their nutritional pyramid called of the7 lies, it is to think about it because every day there are more diabetic people, greetings and I can assure you that I have read more diabetes books than of electricity that has been my profession of a lifetime and everything in recent years, which shouldDo many doctors and health personnel that are obsolete in the treatment of diabetes.

What you say is true, looking for information about diabetes control I found a YT channel called TV metabolism that explains the same as that 1917 book, it clearly says what foods they raise glucose and what foods are really healthy and how the pharmaceutical industryFind $$ and not people's health.With Mr. Frank Suarez I understood why there are so much obesity and diabetes and myths as butter or butter is bad and that cholesterol is bad.Nothing is further from the truth

Luneta94's profile photo
Luneta94
10/11/2020 7:37 a.m.

Thanos said:
I signed it right now 110-140

Definitely!!

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
10/11/2020 10:44 a.m.

Jose María Recio said:
ignasi_p said:
jose maria said:
jose maria said:
..., never so well, evicted by the cardiologist, the doctor of nutrition, that of the kidneys ...

Words !!!

My father thought the same thing.He stopped taking it.He said exactly the same: I am like a bull since I ignore them, the cholesterol, an Etcec Chufa.It spent a good time, apparently.Until one day he stopped seeing for one eye and almost entirely for the other.Soon, aneurysm.Of course, there it went to the "poisoners" (less bad).They put a stent.Now you are "poisoning": sinton for life, cardiologist to every little.Ophthalmologist is no longer useful.Now shut up like a drowned if you tell him, but why do you go to the doctor, he doesn't poison you? Because sometimes, when he starts to renege, I tell him.I know that it is cruel, but we cannot try to know more than those who studied just because they tell us what we do not want to hear. And eye, that I love him, that it seems that I am glad what happened to him, not much less !!!But you don't know the courage that makes me see this because of a supine stupidity.Be very careful with the Magufos, the pseudomedics (true "poisoners" of the body and the intellect).All for a type 2 diabetes that would have controlled perfectly if I had done a little case. If you do not agree with what one tells you, asks for a second, third opinion.But if everyone agrees ... maybe the wrong thing are you ... The press says what it seems to the studies that scientists publish, because they probably do not know or interpret them.

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
09/20/2021 3:02 p.m.

magucha said:
jose María Recio said:
ignasi_p said:
ignasi_p said:
..., I was never so well, evicted by the cardiologist, the nutrition doctor, that of the kidneys ...

Words !!!

My father thought the same thing.He stopped taking it.He said exactly the same: I am like a bull since I ignore them, the cholesterol, an Etcec Chufa.It spent a good time, apparently.Until one day he stopped seeing for one eye and almost entirely for the other.Soon, aneurysm.Of course, there it went to the "poisoners" (less bad).They put a stent.Now you are "poisoning": sinton for life, cardiologist to every little.Ophthalmologist is no longer useful.Now shut up like a drowned if you tell him, but why do you go to the doctor, he doesn't poison you? Because sometimes, when he starts to renege, I tell him.I know that it is cruel, but we cannot try to know more than those who studied just because they tell us what we do not want to hear. And eye, that I love him, that it seems that I am glad what happened to him, not much less !!!But you don't know the courage that makes me see this because of a supine stupidity.Be very careful with the Magufos, the pseudomedics (true "poisoners" of the body and the intellect).All for a type 2 diabetes that would have controlled perfectly if I had done a little case. If you do not agree with what one tells you, asks for a second, third opinion.But if everyone agrees ... maybe the wrong thing are you ... the press says what it seems to the studies that scientists publish, because they probably do not know or interpret them.

>

When God distributed the common meaning, it was short ...

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
09/20/2021 3:49 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.