I want a bomb

mpgp's profile photo   05/02/2012 2:29 p.m.

Jolin as it sounds to me what you are telling ... are big heads !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/07/2014 6:13 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Gala where are you from? Will you not be from Seville?To see if we can share markers, hahaha

anicordoba's profile photo
anicordoba
08/07/2014 7:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No, from the center, but here there are also a few endocrine headers that until you take the data of the MCG they think that you invent it oalgo like that, they are not convinced, just like Santo Tomás

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/07/2014 9:40 a.m.

Gala that you recommend me to do, I wait for my September appointment or I spend the hospital talk to the nurses, head of the unit etc ..?
Why do you have the pump on?

anicordoba
08/07/2014 4:36 p.m.

I don't have a bomb, having the monitor and seeing how you are burning you can adjust the insulin guidelines and carbohydrates better.At all times you know your sugar levels and what is most important: trends.
You in the glucometer you can see an 80 and say that well !!Yes, what are you doing?You eat because they think it will go down or do you run out of nothing?Now you are in 80 but in 15 minutes you can be in 50 (go, you had to have eaten, now you are with a hiccy ..) or you have put yourself in 140 and go up, me cachis, what I would have taken anything if I wasStarting to climb alone ..... That is the trends, that you know where you are going and act accordingly.
I would talk to the educator first, who many times have the most open mind ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/07/2014 8:19 p.m.

Hi Gala, if I'm going to go through the hospital that nurses are super.
I have been with Acu-Chek Aviva Expert for a year, the truth is much better but it is still insufficient.

anicordoba
08/08/2014 7:57 a.m.

I had the problem with the hypos because of the theme of sport that I did to a large extent.I don't know about the bombs because I have only read but I have never used it and really the best people who can comment are users and some doctors who are really specialized and sensitized with diabetes, not that they are endocrine only.
With the Dexcom G4 my life changed, true that it is a large monetary investment, but life changes you completely, for 2 years or hypoglycemia.I have the Dexcom with alarm to 65, the MCG warns you of the downstream and rise trend that together with the value helps you make decisions, yes, always taking into account the insulin you carry in the body and what you just put, for example, I use Lantus and Humalog.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/11/2014 1:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello chic@s, finally they put the bomb!
Now I have a little more hope and see if I go back ...

anicordoba
09/15/2014 3:32 p.m.

Hello.I tell you a little my situation and experience.I am 29 years old, I debuted 2 and a half years ago, with a hemoglobin of 14 and 580 of glycemia after food and in analytics 300 on an empty stomach.I was very bad.Extreme tiredness, it was summer, and one Sunday I cried on the way to the beach because it cost me until I lift my eyelashes.Anyway ... I managed to go down to 11 the hemo, then to 7, and that is the lowest I have had.The usual in me were high figures, 300, 400, 500 and even have a day about 1000 ... to this we must add that I have phobia to the needles.With what I have to depend on my partner or others to put the insulin, this limits me in my life and my work a barbarity.As 7 or 8 punctures say in other comments, apart from the slow and the controls in my fingers ... because it is not so far that they offer me the pump.And they put it in my phobia to the needles.They do not put it all who wants it, or everyone who has uncontrolled levels for not doing things in the most correct way.They put it under certain factors, since they told me it is expensive.One of the factors is mine, the phobia to the needles, uncontrolled levels still doing everything well, insulin resistance, phenomenon of dawn ... but being clear that they still think so.They place it on April 4.I can be autonomous because with the insufflon it was not since they had to put it on.I can treat my disease alone.I will save 8 daily punctures for 3 or 4 days.In summer on the beach I will disconnect it and I can be a maximum of one hour without it.Then it connects again and now, because I keep the catheter.And I can also put it because the needle is tiny and I don't see it.The only bad thing you have is to have to load with it, because although it is a small device it is to always hang that.But the rest is everything positive.I am looking forward to me and see me again as an almost normal person.Being a woman with diabetes not just a diabetic, a sick.I am delighted and I will tell how such.It scares me a little also at the beginning because everything has to be very measured, very controlled, hence I have to go several times from the placement.In fact, the first 3 days will not put me insulin, they will give me physiological serum to practice.Let's see ... Let's see ... ufff I'll tell you.
All the best

laracrofft's profile photo
laracrofft
03/28/2016 6:01 p.m.

Hello everyone, I just read all the comments and write because I need help and I think no one better than you to help me.My 5 -year -old daughter debuted in September, with a glycosilada of 9, today is 6.4 with a lotDare, with great desire but it is around 30 years and little experience in bombs.X What my husband and I went with the little one to Barcelona to a private one, there the 1*day they recommended us bomb (x being a girl), but after putting the dexcom a few weeks and assessing the glycosilada, Dr Figuerola, soCall told me that with that control the pump would not provide us with a "frank advantage" ... the problem that despite taking almost perfect days I cannot avoid anti albas of 250o 270, between 23 hours and 2 tomorrow, which do not respondTo Novorapid, 2 or 3 times a week, there are weeks Q 4 days and some than zero.And coming to this point we do not know what to do, if putting the bomb to avoid anti albas or wait, I am afraid of the bomb ... but we want the best for her, x please we would love to receive advice or opinions, thanks to everyone XRead all this rollazo !!!

Zarote's profile photo
Zarote
05/02/2016 11:45 p.m.

Hi there.Why can't I see the dates on which the posts of this thread have written?I appears an icon of a calendar but I would like to see the date I have written that the message can see it?

fer123's profile photo
fer123
05/31/2019 noon

@Fer123 Very simple, put the mouse pointer above the calendar.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/31/2019 6:11 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@fer123 very simple, put the mouse pointer on the calendar.

Thanks for the clarification.I am from mobile and you can't.Not in the mobile version.Well, I'll see it from the PC.

fer123's profile photo
fer123
06/01/2019 5:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.