{'en': 'Type 2 diabetes mellitus', 'es': 'Diabetes Mellitus tipo 2'} Image

Type 2 diabetes mellitus

Nube's profile photo   09/28/2010 7:37 a.m.

Hi Solararia, if I do everything as you should
My family. It has a tendency to type two diabetics, so I was always informed of the subject.
But I always like to investigate a little more ..
In Spain what do I think is where it is forum I think?
I follow the research of the Guzmán scientist.

Jor's profile photo
Jor
01/03/2018 3:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Jor:

I follow the medication, diet and some exercise, I know that the cinnamon regulates glucose, but otherwise the doctor is sent to me, I do not get into cavalry books.

My mother and grandmother also had Melitus 2 diabetes.

Greetings,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
01/03/2018 3:58 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Hello cloud I congratulate you

Jor's profile photo
Jor
01/04/2018 5:26 a.m.

The metformin that I take every 12 hrs. I cause me intestinal discomfort.

tonita's profile photo
tonita
02/26/2023 2:27 p.m.

I can only talk about my case and it was a real horny horny horn in Huelva.
Now that I have read a lot and have been diagnosed as DM1 almost two years here in Madrid, after an entrance in quite a bad condition with diabetic ketoacidosis in the hospital.I know that before the initial diagnosis of the header, I had been with symptoms for many months.
I was badly diagnosed about three years as DM2 only because in a blood analytics for a job, a fuck came out and the header without ever tested, the providence came.
Without a history of diabetics, at least MJ Header in Huelva should have done any test or send me to the endocrine that he never visits, I just send me metformin and another one, and an analytical one every four months, which always gave glucose by the clouds.
I never knew for the doctor that it would be the uncontrolled diabetes, moreover, he told me that with not drinking sugary soft drinks and taking the pills nothing would happen to me

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
03/06/2023 1:38 a.m.

_ tacker _ said:
I can only talk about my case and it was a real horny horny horn in Huelva.
Now that I have read a lot and have been diagnosed as DM1 almost two years here in Madrid, after an entrance in quite a bad condition with diabetic ketoacidosis in the hospital.I know that before the initial diagnosis of the header, I had been with symptoms for many months.
I was badly diagnosed about three years as DM2 only because in a blood analytics for a job, a fuck came out and the header without ever tested, the providence came.
Without a history of diabetics, at least MJ Header in Huelva should have done any test or send me to the endocrine that he never visits, I just send me metformin and another one, and an analytical one every four months, which always gave glucose by the clouds.
I never knew for the doctor that it would be uncontrolled diabetes, it is more, he told me that with not drinking sugary soft drinks and taking the pills nothing would happen to me

Fuck, I find this incredible that you have.

In my case they did not test me either.I debuted with 280 and the next day I was already with Lantus.I asked if they wouldn't test me and they told me no, that I would already do them in Endocrine (it took the first appointment 3 months).
They looked at my peptide and type 1 diagnosed.
The truth is that my doctor did not hesitate a second: "Insulin from today. You are diabetic to the trancas" it was more or less what he told me.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/06/2023 10:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.