{'en': 'The one I have looked with the novorapid ...', 'es': 'La que he liado con la novorapid...'} Image

The one I have looked with the novorapid ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/13/2012 8:40 a.m.

So that this does not happen to me, even if the feathers are of different color and that of Humalog allows me to prick half unity, while that of the basal no;I have them in different site.Humalog in a case with the glucometer and huminsulin in the box of the bedside table because I use it before going to sleep.Of course, the cartridges are together in the refrigerator and when I change them I look 20 thousand times to surely not put the leg.Phew!What a fear!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/22/2012 4:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The "Timesulin" is a possible technological solution that could help.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
01/11/2018 7:01 p.m.

It happened to me a couple of times.And also confuse me at noon and put me Lantus instead of novorapid, one day that was very hurried to leave.I could talk to the doctor on the phone and finally, in all cases, what he told me is that he was eating every two hours, but not sweet things, things to keep sugar, which would not be the same as to enter a hiccExit would be needed.The same until I did not spend the scare, especially at night.And making the measurement cadas approximately two hours.

Pilar Vendrell's profile photo
Pilar Vendrell
01/13/2018 4:36 p.m.

Pilar V.

I also spend.
One night about to go to bed, I click 24 of Rapida, call emergencies and the solution was to eat bread, and if I went down 80 juice.I spent the night controlling and with a scare of fifteen.

Olda's profile photo
Olda
01/13/2018 9:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.