{'en': 'The one I have looked with the novorapid ...', 'es': 'La que he liado con la novorapid...'} Image

The one I have looked with the novorapid ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/13/2012 8:40 a.m.

I tell you ... it turns out that my treatment in the morning consists of 26 U of Lantus and around 6 (depending like this) of Novorapid.

Well, it turns out that I have confused myself as a syringe and I have gotten 26 of Novorapid !!!

What a scare !!!

Running to the emergency department and all morning plug in glying.Today I imagine that it will be a complicated day because although the thing has not gone to the elderly I am not protected by the Lantus and my endocrine has told me that I do not put it, which we will see how I apply.

I imagine that controlling every time and based quickly.But well ... this happened to someone or more or that I am Gilip ... hahaha ... is that I feel fatal above.

And something else ... someone comes up with a trick/remedy so that this does not happen again ????Apart from being more attentive, of course ...

Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/13/2012 8:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

waoooo what will you have passed !!!In the case of my son I have the separate roads, I have the lantus in a different place of the Humalog and I always look two and three times which insulin I will put, just like the doses (I am a bit manic) I hope you do notPasse again and the best thing is that you realize and took action and did not pass to older ones ... a hug ...

carmen ferradas's profile photo
carmen ferradas
06/13/2012 10:02 a.m.

Scare and big, it happened to me last month, I put 12 novorapid, I know that half that you, but I did not go anywhere, I was with juices and looking glycemia every half hour for 3-4 hours qThe effect lasts, then I put the normal basal.
Let's see if more expert people tell us more.Expert, not arrogant (now and not here, but on one occasion with "probatin", that word did not come to mind).I'm sorry, it's not the right thread.Sometimes it looks like a "clan" more than a forum.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/13/2012 12:12 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

To me that mistakes terrify me, so we put the lantus with syringe and humalog with ball.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/13/2012 12:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What is clear about this experience schens will not happen to you, once with the needle already stuck with a ball in hand (it was only missing to push to come out the liquid), daughter, a file x because it seems
That my subconscious reacted that the color of the ball was not the same and I could react in time but I would never forget, it seems silly, I do not believe in ghosts or angels but fuck me for a while because it was .... everythingVery fast and I put me for Entoces 28 of Lantus

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/13/2012 2:01 p.m.

Aurora, how many Lantus units do you put on and what time?

I hope the question does not seem inadmissible.I ask because I put 18 of Lantus and I continue with hypos between meals.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/13/2012 4:49 p.m.

Thank you guys for your spirits.I hope that I do not happen again, but I do not have them all with me, I am very clueless, I already spent what is commented on top, that with the ball inside, I do not get tightened and when I get up it is that I am stillIn "OFF" mode.Nobody comes up with any trick ???I am not thinking of putting stickers with the dose, but of course putting a sticker every time I change the ball is a roll.Another thing that occurs to me is to always put the small dose first, so if you are wrong you can always rectify, if you realize clear ... I don't know, any more idea?

DiabetesForo
06/13/2012 5:15 p.m.

I use the lantus optiset, it is more comfortable than the lantus soloostar because it is loaded by taking out the bowl from the top of the ball and that is in what differs with the novorapid, so it is difficult to be wrong. The bad thing of the optiset is that it goes from2 in 2 and it is more difficult to adjust the dose.
The latest Lantus recipes they gave me are to solve and I hope I don't confuse me.What a bad time you should pass it !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/13/2012 6:41 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Romevila now from Lantus 20, and at eight in the afternoon, the truth that I never thought I could say it but I have a very good streak, see in the glucometer a 200 is already very rare and very little hypos and if it gives it is for spa of sports because coughThe mornings I go out with some friends 1 horita and with the heat, once, but only I once further off the account and in the afternoon pool, now that I learned so much here ... in correction, in weighing the hydrates,The changes of boli needles and remove it (the needle to the pounding injection) all that I did not know and I say that it will be for that reason I find me phenomenal, now the definite touches the hemoglobin for July I hope that from 9 something I go down, I am halfSure that something would go down.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/14/2012 5:38 a.m.

Aurora, at 20 hours do you put the Lantus, did you do so from the beginning?You did other probatines with the injection time & Lt;?

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/14/2012 5:55 a.m.

Well, the same thing happened to me, just 2 weeks after debuting I confused myself and put on 4 times more than the account.As I was very new, I thought I would pass out at the moment.I went to the hospital and all it was is to eat the biggest snack of my life and as 1 liter of Coca Cola with sugar.
Not to be confused as the slow one I put it at home about 10:30 p.m.I do not carry it on, I only carry the quick.
Of course after the scare I learned the lesson and I have a lot of city.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
06/14/2012 6:19 a.m.

Auroa and Romevila Be careful with leaving the subject in all threads, nothing happens, but it is better to respect the theme of each topic, in order to find information in the future.In each topic that is touched by the lantus (or not, it does not matter) is or the theme of the weight and or the time to which the lantus must be put.It is only a recommendation, in many forum the "Off-Topic" (the term off-topic refers to all those contributions that, in some way, are not related to the discussion that gave rise to the subject) it is often notified that it goesTo make a comment outside the theme, so that users do not miss.

Fer, often scare, my recommendation would be not to put the two insulins at the same time.If you get the lantus tomorrow, get up, put the quick and after breakfast or a little later put the lantus.Something similar happened to me with the NPH when I was little, but it was a smaller amount-

tica's profile photo
tica
06/14/2012 7:53 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

If you have reason, Romevila asked myself and I answered in this post that has nothing to do with the question that is asked.
I send you a private Romevila), and apology ...

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/14/2012 8:24 a.m.

Ethics?In all threads?: x

Are you administrator?:?

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/14/2012 12:07 p.m.

No, I am a user, like you, as you have already proven before asking.I think that from respect you can say things well, so not to come your tone.

I simply have giving myself when I have gone to the issue of how many strips we used and there was a comment on another issue and I went to this and there was a similar comment again, in Serío that I believed that I had not changed my subject.

To the creator of this topic, I feel this discussion.

tica's profile photo
tica
06/14/2012 12:23 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Let's see if more expert people tell us more.Expert, not arrogant.

I do not understand this comment to what is coming, I think that in this thread no one has answered in an arrogant way, at least it does not seem to me.
Tica is right, it is better to open another thread if we are going to change the subject.

DiabetesForo
06/14/2012 1:08 p.m.

Hey, hey, I am not administrator either but in this thread of bad rolls nothing, huh ??That for that is mine.If anyone comes up with any idea for a chronic clueless not to lite it again and not have to take the bride out of the bed at half past seven in the morning saying that running to the emergency room, that it is.And if someone wants to remove the gilipollas complex that tells me that the same thing happened to me.But bad scrolls noooooo, Porfi.

DiabetesForo
06/14/2012 4:23 p.m.

Sorry Fer1803, I happened to me and I told it.

If I have gone as a mother in this thread, I'm sorry, it will not happen again from that safe.Each one has their doubts and I have happened to me asking the same a thousand times.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/14/2012 5:04 p.m.

I think the same here we are here to help each other, anyway when reading Tica it seemed to me that we adequately warn us and it is true there is a post for each case (so to speak), because we try to fulfill it, there are times good ...

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/14/2012 5:18 p.m.

The same thing happened to me confused them and for fear or shame to scold me I did not want to tell but Alfinal said it because on top of that I go to go dance for 2 hours, and we called the hospital and they told me to eat everything:chucherias cholcolate and everything and threw me all morning in bed watching TV and eating everything hehe
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
11/21/2012 5:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.