{'en': 'Glucosport, how many pills are necessary for hypoglycemic?', 'es': 'GlucoSport, ¿cuantas pastillas son necesarias para una hipoglucémia?'} Image

Glucosport, how many pills are necessary for hypoglycemic?

chema's profile photo   10/23/2010 1 p.m.

In the end, I found some candy candies, the typical ones who are soft with sugar above, which comes in the well -specified package that 4 candies are 19.9 gr of hydratescarbon

For contributing the psychotic touch XDDD, and being purists, glucosport should be better than any candy or those candies that you comment, because the latter are made with sucrose, which is a disaccharide that adds glucose with fructose, while glucosport are pure glucose, and the body does not have to break them down.
Time difference by ingesting sucrose or glucose?Well, the truth, no idea.It was just to comment ... :)) :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/01/2010 10:10 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Gondullo said:
As they have said, now the tablets have changed (worse, and I already let it know. The redesign has been shit both in its container that breaks and reducing the grammage of the pill).Before they were 10 g.And now 5, with which I doubt that a "standard" hiccups can be traced with less than two pills, you are probably needed.I usually eat the Glucosport as the first measure, I eat two, three or four, and then as something with flour to endure) if the next meal is far), such as cookies or bread.

Hello, although this message I think is old, that that Gondullo has placed I share it fully, moreover, I remember the first day I saw them, I run to Faes (the distributor) that I suppose ended in the recycling paper ...:(

What a bodrio the new system ... First, they are expensive, nothing happens (here they charge to 6-7 euros the box), it is assumed, they are not taken every day, but on top of the tablet system now ... Puffff, impossible to wear it in your pocket without opening alone, when you do not cut or break your clothes (if you intend to wear 2, you to cut it, and cut the corners to aluminum because as you get hooked on something, you break or hurt you)...

With how comfortable they were before, wrapped in their plastic, individual, easy to wear (it has still appeared to me in old clothes several years later ... impossible thing with the new system that in 2 days you already have the pocket "White").

Let's see if someone from Faes reads us, but they could already look good with this shit.

By the way, on a trip through the United States, I had bought some pills very similar to glucosport and great, but of course, I don't remember the name or anything (I know they knew strawberry and that they worked like a motorcycle) ... ahhh, and it was to enter the diabetic zone in a store, and there were many types of tablets of these (like here ...)

Does anyone know here any alternative to Glucosport?To me the container bothers me and if I can change myself ...
That has the same format and flavor (candies I discard them), possibility of chewing it, etc ...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
06/09/2014 7:16 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.