{'en': 'Driving card renewal', 'es': 'Renovación carnet de conducir'} Image

Driving card renewal

Mabrouk's profile photo   08/23/2012 3:47 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Today I have gone to renew the driving license and to my surprise, they have renewed it for a year (the last time was for 4 years, I am 35 years old and 10 of card).

Has the law changed or something?

They have done exactly the same as the last time (in fact, the last time they told me that I had uploaded myopia a little (I am 0.75) and still they gave me the 4 years.

I have become quite angry because it's a paste!Next time, when I ask me if I have any disease, I will say no.

All the best!

Mabrouk's profile photo
Mabrouk
08/23/2012 3:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Have you said now that you have diabetes or did you say it from the first time?When I debuted, the endocrine recommended that when I renew the driving license I did not say that it was diabetic because they were all hut and would have to renew more often

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/23/2012 3:52 p.m.

Holasss

It is an injustice what is done to those who have diabetes but the thing is like this ... I always give the same example, a person with 4 bypass of the heart renews him for 10 years and someone with type 1 diabetes only for 4 years.

People with DM1 are obliged, by regulations, to provide an endocrine report for renewal (4 years if you put the endo that you are fine)

The insurance, in case of an accident, will investigate everything possible to save money.If we are guilty of an accident with high costs for the company, we must assume that all possible turns will not pay us.
In that case, if we have communicated our situation and we have the permission in order we should cover the insurance (what we have hired, obviously).

The validity of permits and driving licenses will be subordinated to its holder maintaining the requirements required for granting.
That is, during the 10 years of validity of the driver's license, permission conditions cannot be altered.As the appearance of diabetes does alter it, in my opinion, we are obliged to say it, if we want to stay within the strict legality.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/23/2012 4:04 p.m.

Hello, I said the first time 10 years ago, and I had to renew it every year until they changed the law that became every 4 years.The problem has been that this last time instead of having to renew the card in 4 years, it will have to be within one.They have never asked me for any medical report from my endocrine and that is why it has been surprised that I was renewed every 1, then every 4 and now every 1 again and I have always said that it was diabetic.

All the best

Mabrouk's profile photo
Mabrouk
08/23/2012 4:37 p.m.

I suppose that if you did not carry the endocrine report, it will be every year.With favorable endocrine report, every 4 years.

The previous time .... They did not know how to apply the law, or they would mislead.

I suppose it, but I don't assure you.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
08/24/2012 4:12 a.m.

I guess that will have happened, but I say that they could already say where they renew it that you bring an endocrine report because they did not tell me or mu.I guess you will be interested in not saying anything for you to have to pay every year.Anyway, next year I do not say that I am diabetic and period.

All the best

Mabrouk's profile photo
Mabrouk
08/24/2012 6:43 a.m.

Awash is right I would not risk having an accident and that insurance washed my hands.I have a decorating problem and last year when I went to renew it apart from asking me for the medical report (it serves the family doctor) of less than a month, they renewed it to me for a year but for the heart for the diabetes they told me that ERAPOR 4.

manolo82's profile photo
manolo82
08/25/2012 2:11 p.m.

Well, go fabric ...

I prefer every 4 years to those who are controlled ...

But this is like everything ...

To pay!

So come ...

+_+

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo
Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
08/25/2012 7:27 p.m.

To me to renew they ask me for mandatory medical report, in fact if I do not contribute it, do not renew me, I do not know if the regulations change from one city to another

Gloria González Blanco's profile photo
Gloria González Blanco
01/12/2020 12:40 a.m.

That they just diagnosed the diabetes, I have 4 years left to renew it, would I have to comment on the insurance to cover me before a possible accident?

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
01/12/2020 10:24 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

All silent !!!!Hypertensive ones, those who have valves, Stern and others do not tell it, because we are not all problems.
My almost deaf, hypertensive father, does not see myopia and have renewed it with 75 years for 5 more !!!And when I touch, if you warn of diabetes, only 1 year of meat more ..... not to mention that we can all give us a infarction at the wheel.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/14/2020 11:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Mabrouk Once you say it there is no turning back, it appears in the card itself that you have a disease so you can no longer say that you do not have it .... If you carry a favorable doctor's report they renew it for 5 years,At least the last time they renewed me for 5 ...
@Dalu I would not say or Mu ... Insurance has not asked you (at least it has not asked me about disease or health problems, I have had accidents and have never asked me anything, apart from whether I was fine)The card is a thing of the DGT .... I would certainly say nothing if I could go back to the past.It is as @ruthbia says people who need glasses and do not wear them, hypertensive, sick of the heart, etc ... I don't know why we are discriminated against in this way.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/14/2020 12:53 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hi @erpla that is not as you say, I took the card in 2015 and said it was diabetic, and I had to renew in 2019 because by law they renew it to be diabetic for 4 years, not by 5.Renew it, I didn't say it was diabetic and now I have to return to 10 years so, in the driving license you don't say you have any disease.
All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/14/2020 11:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, they don't even ask me ... it must appear somewhere ... but they are 5 years because I renew it in 2018 to 2023 ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/15/2020 10:22 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I have renewed it twice, I took it out with 19 years and have never asked me anything.Moreover, the glasses are forgotten and the tests spend ... there I leave it.

I will not say anything in the next renewal.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/15/2020 12:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia how strange, ask a list of diseases among which diabetes is, come on, they asked me when I got it and renew it and it was in different places.
@erpla If you have done it in the same place they will have it in the report, surely, I went to renew another center precisely in case I did it the first time they had my data etc ... I do not know, I do notI can say, but in the physical card, it does not appear, or at least in mine it did not appear.Regarding the renewal, I don't understand it either, I certainly took it out in 2015 and I had to renew last year.

I leave you a link in which it solves several doubts and curiously it says that a special code has to appear in the card if you have certain diseases.It also says that in diabetics they can be renewed with a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 4 that @mabrouk commented that in the last renewal they only gave it to one year.

Link

@"Gloria González Blanco" The report must always take it in any community but if you have said previously you are diabetic.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/15/2020 11:21 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri and they didn't ask you why they had only renewed 4 years last time?They didn't even look at each other ... I have looked at it and it is true that this last time they have not put the code but in previous ones there was a code so when I touch I plan to shut up if it sneaks .....
It is that I remember once the doctor told me that a woman had not been renewed because they gave her hypoglycemia (which apparently had just given birth and clearly in the breastfeedI was hallucinated to see how they could j ... der in this way in 5 minutes, you run out of card and run ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/16/2020 10:11 a.m.

I've been driving for 30 years and I don't think I am diabetics.I have never asked me diseases when I have renewed it.As they do not make us analytics, the Sacaduro centers do not know.

The renewal is a pantomime, if they really worry, they would make us analytics and an exam as when you take out the card;More than half of those we drive, we would not be suitable for acquired vices, changes of the code that we do not know, unstopstable diseases ... already commented that my father does not hear and sees fatal and have renewed it as if nothing.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/16/2020 11:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have my first card, I stay after discussing the first renewal, at 4 years, which passed to 3. The line "restrictive conditions" appears with a code, which means diabetes.Traffic has the data ...
My last 5 years renewal next to date, the beautiful code appears ... which is for a lifetime, or at least now (I still dream of the appointment, but that, in dreams).It doesn't let me upload the photo, but that's.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/17/2020 10:53 p.m.

I have already had many driving license renovations and with a favorable endocrine report they have always done it for 5 years.
I know that renewal is a task every 5 years and discrimination, but you avoid complications above all when you have an accident and insurance is responsible.If the driving license does not have it in order, they can be denied to take responsibility.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
01/18/2020 1:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.