{'en': 'Driving card renewal', 'es': 'Renovación carnet de conducir'} Image

Driving card renewal

Mabrouk's profile photo   08/23/2012 3:47 p.m.

@erpla what is going, in fact I thought they were going to throw me back precisely when I saw it renewed after four years but I think they didn't even look at him.
The truth is that last year that has been my first renewal I have silenced and it has gone well and up to 10 years I do not have to return but the next time I think that if I am going to say, I am quite worried about the fact that ifI have a serious traffic accident, my insurance is wash my hands for not having said that it was diabetic ... I don't know, that nothing happens in the case of an accident but as are the insurance ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/18/2020 4:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, I am not going to say it in principle ... Why does it happen if you appear to diabetes a year, or after two years of renewing it?Nor would it appear ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/18/2020 7:34 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

nigiri said:
@erpla what goes, in fact I thought they were going to throw me back precisely when I saw that I renewed him after four years but I think they didn't even look at him.
The truth is that last year that has been my first renewal I have silenced and it has gone well and up to 10 years I do not have to return but the next time I think that if I am going to say, I am quite worried about the fact that ifI have a serious traffic accident, my insurance is wash my hands for not having said that it was diabetic ... I don't know, that nothing happens in the case of accident but as are the insurance ...
>

@nigiri you have said it "just as the insurance" are going to look for the turns be diabetic@ or have a pilot of the molten intermittent, to capture you all are facilities but when you have a problem ...........

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/18/2020 10:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

cgs said:
Well, I am not going to say it ... why what happens if you appear to diabetes a year, or two years after renewing it?Nor would it appear ...

In that case you should renew the card by providing the medical report.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
01/19/2020 9:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is very dangerous to hide information about a disease.Insurance do not take over.I spend a link with the latest resolutions and the criteria of the Supreme Court.This doctrine affects all kinds of insurance.
Link

uma's profile photo
uma
01/19/2020 12:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

I spend another link that has to do with a case of type II diabetes:
Link

uma's profile photo
uma
01/19/2020 1:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

The car insurance has never asked me about any type of illness, only life insurance and Sanitas.
Life Insurance I no longer have and Sanitas has to endure because he debuts years later of being assured and they also attended me in the first instance.

If you have a serious accident with deaths, you have to prove that you did not have hypoglycemia at that time, a very difficult thing with the adrenaline rush that is a fact like this.In addition to those who attend you look at you alcohol in blood and drugs, I have never seen that they mention diabetic analysis.
I had an accident two years ago or so, little, I move, the other shattered because his sheet was Malilla and he rolled me.They didn't ask me for any medical fact or anything.He then had the basic third parties.

Where he worked before, an internal bus, within the factory, killed 2 people because the driver gave him a heart attack.I hit them and then stamped against one of the ships.Labor insurance plus the bus ran with all expenses.

They cannot regulate the amount of spontaneous diseases that we can have: stroke, heart attacks, paralysis, thrombosis, colicos, ... the casuistry is enormous and nobody is free to spend the first time driving.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2020 10:47 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Man, I don't know in case of death, but I have had several accidents with the car (it's the beautiful thing about living in Madrid, that you spend 2h in the car every day), one of them stayed the sinister car and they never asked meNothing, I don't know ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/20/2020 1:12 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I had to carry witnesses for an accident because the opposite was said despite signing the friendly part at the time.We were from the same mutual .... so a thousand and one papers to demonstrate the accident.
There is each one out there!

@erpla .... Use public transport ... is equally beautiful .... The 2 hours do not take them away from you.Of course, you take the opportunity to read or watch videos.:) Although now with the cuts of the L4 it is an odyssey to enter a car in rush hour.Fridays I use the car but I despair.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2020 5:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Haha what happens is that in public transport it would take more than 3 hours and I do not give my life hehe.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/21/2020 10:13 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.