Hello everyone, I would like to inform myself .....

CAMAS's profile photo   11/24/2010 6:03 p.m.

Mmmmm .... Obviously we do not know how to value it until it gets into play ...
It is like smoking, the one who smokes, thinks: bah, nothing happens to me ... and just quit smoking when they diagnose "a stain in the pulmon" or a pulmonary effystem .... This is the same in this, or similar: bah, nothing happens for a little glass, on another one nothing happens, and if I feel low, I take a cocacola or like something ... the bad is when we do not notice it, and when we wake up under theFocuses of a hospital (if we have that "luck"), and that is when we realize the nonsense that we have made to take a little glass and have played our lives. A thing is to take a couple of copitas, alwaysAnd when you control yourself, now, get blind and want to have good glucose, that does not get off or upload you ... Anyway, diabetes implies taking care of yourself, and valuing the health one has. I thank God, I don't drink alcohol, I have never drunk, or perhaps a glass, and smoking .... I have 9 days without doing so;)

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/09/2010 12:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Kekiya, how lucky, 9 days without smoking, I'm in it.I had understood years, and I have changed it, that's little EEE!
And another thing, there is talk of tobacco, alcohol, but it occurred to meA business that something else, look at it please, and say it.: Shock: Adeuuuuu

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/09/2010 1:32 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

I have not talked about getting blind, I thought that beds referred to drinks, then the marijuana is already another issue ...
Alcohol is very bad like any other drug ... or even worse because it is well accepted socially and it seems that it is nothing '' '' 'drink.
I like to drink when I go to party, that's my decision, and if one day I have consequences for it, because I deserve it, just like the one who smokes and gives it a heart attack .. I go like this .. but I think thatIf you control yourself, do not have anything serious at the time, yes, if you keep drinking years and years, then you probably cause you cirrhosis or something similar ... Apart from the consequences for diabetes.

And the coffee, like everything, in excess is bad, but one or two cafes a day are not bad and good because it depends on who.When I started to breakfast coffee instead of Colacao my constipation disappeared so I consider that for me it is good ... I am also prone to hypotension, and helps me maintain the ta in normal values.

Greetings

María2542006's profile photo
María2542006
12/10/2010 12:49 p.m.

Buuuf ... It really has a bad time with stomach problems and blood glucose control, you have reminded me of situations in which there are vomiting and for a low glucose (sugar) it is necessary to eat or take something ..I don't wish that experience or the worst enemy.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/03/2012 10:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Yes, I already have an old post, but I read everything ... and I have stayed: shock :: shock :: shock :: shock :: shock :: shock :: shock:: shock :: shock: shock:: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:

I forgive beds, I hope I don't offend you, but I don't believe it, "I think you've tried to spend a joke, the" sweet "group.I'm sorry, it's what I think, in addition to another story ,: o: o: o: o: o that, speechless.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/06/2012 5:51 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Hello everyone!!

In my case what I do when I leave is the following: if it is from reeds I still put the fast insulin that corresponds to me since the beer raises the glucose levels, nothing down;And if it is partying then I do not usually drink, but if I drink I always do it with light and at dinner the rapid insulin dose decreased to counteract the descents that alcohol can produce, I control myself and if it comes down from 130 volumeSome carbohydrates of slow absorption also depending on whether I am going to drink more and the time that stayed on the street.Of course, Lantus insulin always always put, nothing to omit it !!

Really we are a world and we do not all react equally to the same things, everything is a matter of knowing and learning !!

mpgp's profile photo
mpgp
05/07/2012 5:31 a.m.

As I am since I was a child, because when I go out, 1 or 2 beers may fall as much and accustomed to not drinking ever they get on my head, what I usually take is soda we are caffein of that which has no sugar (I am an expertIn differentiating the light, zero and normal, I also detect when they give me an expired, especially they are usually expired).
Some cubata I have taken but if I start, with the fingers of the two hands I think that I have any left over, I have ever put the typical nails (without alcohol and sugar without sugar).
The Maria or Canabis have not seen the 21 -day program ..... The defenders of the Canabis came out and some comment that the diabetics did not devote it to smoking it because I do not know that, that if I have not tried or plan to try it ever andNor do I smoke and now that it is not allowed inside the bars because I smoke even less (passively).
I have practiced the snorkeling, I am incentive, I dare not dive and that I had the possibility for years of a diving baptism.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
05/22/2012 10:43 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.