Gullón light cookies

mamiamamia's profile photo   09/20/2012 5:09 a.m.

Well, Breakfast Bread of Comprehensive Mold.According to the table of values ​​each slice is 1 ration (with everything that they put extra).With the milk I take in total 3 rations plus 2 uds insulin and I am great at the time below 120.
I like Pochola all sugar without sugar.Tasted cookies are very good, the bad is what they get fat.I have taken 2 kg that I do not take away in any way.Endo tells me that with the DM it is impossible.Any secret that helps me reduce?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2016 4:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Gullon cookies are what give me life when I want to eat sweet so they could be poison that I would continue to eat them.And I do not buy the virginia with white chocolate because that is already vice and I like the Enterito Maque.Sometimes I mango chocolate my father ... At least with Gullon cookies I don't have to hide at home and I can eat them more comfortable and a little more quantity.The truth is that they have a lot of variety and they are not bad, so I liked cookies of all kinds.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/31/2016 5:06 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Ruthbia I am the same.I climbed 5 kilos of October to here for the nerves of the opponents because as a lot and now I am trying to take them away.I have lowered a little but based on exercising and controlling more food.A roll, because it costs me a lot, I'm hungry at all hours

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/31/2016 5:10 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

I do not have hunger, but if I reduce the food a little I enter hip (as the minimum recommended 13 portions/day), with what I eat again, so there is no form.I have changed the snack of cookies by fruit but just as glycemia raises very fast, I go down and end with another cookie to get to dinner.
I never liked sport, it is my biggest cross with diabetes, and on top of my way I have developed my legs and I think they weigh me more: (((

I love the candy, especially acidic jelly beans.I am the family's pastry maker.My nephews complain because since I am a diabetic I do not make chocolate cakes, or brownies, nor tiramisu, neither flanes nor anything ... the temptation is too large.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2016 5:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Do you have insulin?I have no treatment, just diet and exercise.I hate the exercise too, I don't like anything at all but I have no choice butI do not want me to upload the only solution what I see is not to eat hydrates, only that of vegetables and fruit because they tell me that after meals I have to be below 150 and sometimes I am not.Anyway, a roll all

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/31/2016 5:43 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Yes, if I have insulin ... During the past year I only slow at night and now fast in each meal in addition to the slow one in two daily doses.My goal is to be below 120 after an hour of having started eating ... I want to be a mother and my new endocrine is what has prescribed me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2016 7:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.