Gullón light cookies

mamiamamia's profile photo   09/20/2012 5:09 a.m.

I am rookie and I have a doubt.Because of the gallbladder problems I have been admitted for a few days, my diet was diabetic without salt or only diabetic, I don't remember well.The first day I could eat something, they brought me for the snack a decaffeinated and cookies light gullón without salt and without added sugars.Every 100 grs.They contain 55.8 g.of carbohydrates, of which 1.8 grs.They are sugars.My question is: What content is that I have to look, the total hydrates or only sugars?Are these diabetics cookies recommended?When I did the test before dinner I had 136, until then I had had it well but had not ingested any food in several days.

mamiamamia's profile photo
mamiamamia
09/20/2012 5:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You have to look at total carbohydrates, because all hydrates rise glucose, sugars faster than flours.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/20/2012 8:14 a.m.

So those cookies are very bad, right?I do not understand how they put them in the hospital as a snack for diabetics.:-/

mamiamamia
09/20/2012 11:25 a.m.

They are not bad, nor good ..... No food is bad only to learn to apply the corresponding insulin.These cookies are of the least carbohydrates, if you look at others they have no less than 70 per 100 grams.

DiabetesForo
09/20/2012 11:31 a.m.

Uffff, much remains to be learned ... thank you very much !!!!

mamiamamia
09/20/2012 12:16 p.m.

If it helps you ... I take the "sugarless" gullón, since they have slow absorption hydrates and for example in the snack if I am in 80-90 and I will do some exercise.I usually buy some "Maria" type chocolate covers and I love them.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/21/2012 2:32 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Do not part of the food they give in the hospital for diabeticThe diabetic menu was with whole wheat bread, it is worth with whole wheat but not mold.I was hospitalized on New Year's Eve and they didn't give me grapes because for dinner they gave me a piece of fruit.About 11 at night the diabetics give a yogurt, eye is sugary.As a general rule in this hospital the Diabetico Menu is half of the ration that the normal menu and they remain so wide.

manolo82's profile photo
manolo82
09/22/2012 6:50 a.m.

Of those I have several stories.
The diabetic menu in my hospital is the same as they give to all but with all grilled dessert (for eating and for dinner).
Of course to snack gave pineapple in syrup :))

And in the resopon, they gave a glass of huge milk ... if they were diabetics with saccharin: mrgreen: they prohibited you from juice: shock:
Now as they do not give a resopon, the problem is over

DiabetesForo
09/22/2012 7:18 a.m.

When I was admitted they brought me two large slices of bread for breakfast and two round sausage cuts.When asking for more sausages to cover the bread in charge of the food, he told me not because the carbohydrate units would rise.To cry.

DiabetesForo
09/22/2012 1:20 p.m.

@Alg, I loved that of the chocolate covered cookies, this is interesting !!!!, some more data? They are gullón too?:)) :)) @manolo82, @owash, they also put several slices of pineapple one day as dessert in the hospital, I suppose they would be in their juice at least, I also surprised myself: Shock: Shock:
In principle and roughly everything integral is better than the non -integral, right?The mold of mold or one way or the other, I already checked it once when I was pregnant.I'm solving doubts little by little ...
Thank you all for your help.:)

mamiamamia
09/23/2012 4:40 a.m.

I think that Gullón is with and without sugar, but those of sugarless chocolate do not have in all super.I have also tried some sugar without a sugar but I didn't like anything.And the "integral" is what is best to lower the glycemic index of meals.
Greetings: d

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/23/2012 7:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I already said ... that that could not be, on one occasion I was admitted to the hospital with the ketone by the nuves and with vomiting, total that the second day that was already better gave me to snack a packet of cookies would bring4 -or -5 and gave me to read the ungrateful and had sugar, I told the nurse and answered that they had sugar but "very little" hahaha, my mother gave me a high, because of course with the wayI couldn't move anywhere ..,

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
09/24/2012 10:58 a.m.

Aurora, having used!With the problem of ketones my doctor told me that if I was not hungry to take candies, cocacolas, cake or what I wanted and more insulin.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2012 11:47 a.m.

Yes, I already explained the nurse that Cetona ate sweet,

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
09/26/2012 5:01 p.m.

Hello everyone, I have surprised myself with the mold bread because I take every day an integral slice of the 8 cereals and leave the 2 hours with 120 or so but today I took 6 cookies of the Qicis de Gullon without sugarand at 2 hours 225. Fablo of breakfast.

DiabetesForo
10/11/2015 3:40 p.m.

I can't talk about the Gullón but if the Campurrians of Cuétara, it turns out that I take 2 in the morning, the other day I went to buy them and were exhausted but I saw that they had taken them 0% sugars, I looked lis HC and what is my mySurprise that had enough HC more than the normal life of a lifetime so I continue with those of a lifetime.
After this I have started looking at some products without sugar and I have verified that you also had more HC than the normal ones, so I pass this type of products normal and period

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/11/2015 4:28 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I the only thing without added sugars or for diabetics who, as are the ice cream of the Mercadona.I am addicted.I recognize it.I have a problem.They are worse than heroine for me.But they are so good ... and the glucose uploads so little ...

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
10/11/2015 6:40 p.m.

With the ice cream, if they are of cream not polo type, I have no problem, they do nothing peak, I put 2 units of fast when I finish and the dexcom moves very little

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/11/2015 6:44 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I all sugarless gullón, toasted bread Fitness Recondo, Bimbo Diabalance bread, also the cookies and sticks.That in general, then I buy some little thing such as the new integral breads (Things) or Pita Bread and homemade breads of a house bakery, rye, seeds ... to vary .. I am going to the theme a lot of cooking and if I do notbored.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/14/2015 11:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

I just returned from the food consultation and the nurse told me that the day I ate the Gullon cookies, it took me so much because they were 6 cookies and compared to a slice of bread I had twice as much of hydrates.
Greetings !!! I feel very wrapped.

DiabetesForo
10/14/2015 1:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.