{'en': 'Chinese restaurant', 'es': 'Comer en un restaurante chino'} Image

Chinese restaurant

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/10/2010 10:55 a.m.

To me in the pharmacy, once I went on vacation all of August and when I returned, the light had been skipped and clear since when, Olia a rotten because in Wl frigo you do not more than the insulins but everything of the freezerI had faded and broken and clear the insulins ... on August, so I threw them all and the pharmacy had no problem in advancing them ... at the contrary, super friendly

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/14/2017 12:08 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Go, I like Chinese food a lot, but I don't usually take it, from time to time they ask the Chinese or once I have accompanied my boyfriend and I have eaten some things, but it is true that the sugar goes up a lot.How depressing this issue is!I would love to be able to eat things that I can never eat because they are a bomb for me

Nila's profile photo
Nila
05/16/2017 9:09 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hello, I do not usually eat in Chinese, but when I do it a little more and not simply abuse.
As for sushi, sugar is needed, that is debatable or there are alternatives, you spend one, in case someone is interested in trying:

Instead of rolls, rice balls can be made, so the rice is not lost.I have made them many times with integral rice:
You boil the rice (in express pot for 25 minutes, without express pot, 45-50, depends on rice).Then you drain it and let it cool (without throwing cold water on top);The starch itself leaves it somewhat sticky.When you don't burn anymore, you prepare a cup of water with sea salt.You get your hands in the water (so that the rice is not hit) and make balls with the rice.Then with one finger you make a hole in the ball and put what you want: celery minitrocytes, zahahoria, cucumber, etc, and a little point of plum umeboshi (all this is what one wants, the umeboshi is not necessary or any vegetables or any vegetableEspecially, as if you want to put salmon or any other fish ...).After putting the vegetable, you close the hole molding the ball again.
Those balls are fully covered by Nori roasted algae, the same one used for the common sushi.
You don't need to add anything to the rice so that the ball is whole.Perhaps in the rolls the rice is lost easier, but in the balls no.

Good day :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
05/17/2017 8:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Emily" That proportion is a savage by much that the cook was Japanese and with respect to the fast insulin, as well as the companions, you cannot run out of insulin, you do not always have the same levels of glucose, inWomen especially than with premenstrual syndrome or the rule varies greatly and especially at the discharge so I doubt that with those things your doctor does not count.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/17/2017 7:37 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, that's very good, but Japanese has nothing.Preparing rice in Japan is a ceremony that has nothing to do with what you propose, and the sugar and rice vinegar not only make rice "gomoso", no, the most important thing is the flavor that youThey give these two ingredients.

Good night :)

imara said:
hello, I don't usually eat in Chinese, but when I do it a little more and not simply abuse.
As for sushi, sugar is needed, that is debatable or there are alternatives, you spend one, in case someone is interested in trying:

Instead of rolls, rice balls can be made, so the rice is not lost.I have made them many times with integral rice:
You boil the rice (in express pot for 25 minutes, without express pot, 45-50, depends on rice).Then you drain it and let it cool (without throwing cold water on top);The starch itself leaves it somewhat sticky.When you don't burn anymore, you prepare a cup of water with sea salt.You get your hands in the water (so that the rice is not hit) and make balls with the rice.Then with one finger you make a hole in the ball and put what you want: celery minitrocytes, zahahoria, cucumber, etc, and a little point of plum umeboshi (all this is what one wants, the umeboshi is not necessary or any vegetables or any vegetableEspecially, as if you want to put salmon or any other fish ...).After putting the vegetable, you close the hole molding the ball again.
Those balls are fully covered by Nori roasted algae, the same one used for the common sushi.
You don't need to add anything to the rice so that the ball is whole.Perhaps in the rolls the rice is lost easier, but in the balls no.

Good morning:-)

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/17/2017 10:50 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

nigiri said:
@"emily" that proportion is a savagey no matter how much the cook was Japanese and with respect to the rapid insulin, as well as the classmates, you can't stay withoutInsulin, you do not always have the same glucose levels, in women, especially as with premenstrual syndrome or the rule we varies greatly and especially at the discharge so I doubt that with those things your doctor does not count.

Well, those are the proportions in Japan.

As for the insulin doses, I have prescribed a total of 16 units every 24 h quickly, and I sometimes sudden 12 units before breakfast, or food, or dinner, plus what corresponds toLong the day, so it is easy to see that insulin will not reach me until the next scheduled dispensation in the electronic recipe.

It is a battle against glucose, against doctors and against which the material dispenses, which does not give me what I need, I have had to buy reactive strips and needles for the feathers because it refuses to give it to me, he says that it is materialVery expensive.So everything is complications, nerves ... stress ultimately.

A hug.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/17/2017 10:57 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.

emily said:

As for the insulin doses, I have prescribed a total of 16 units every 24 h quickly, and I sometimes sudden 12 units before breakfast, or food, or dinner, plus what corresponds toLong the day, so it is easy to see that insulin will not reach me until the next scheduled dispensation in the electronic recipe.
It is a battle against glucose, against doctors and against which the material dispenses, which does not give me what I need, I have had to buy reactive strips and needles for the feathers because it refuses to give it to me, he says that it is materialVery expensive.So everything is complications, nerves ... stress ultimately.
A hug.

@"Emily", insulin is for people with diabetes like food for everyone: without food and without insulin you die.There is a minimum material that according to law is obliged to give you in the ssocial (are you in Spain?).If not, there are other procedures, of course.It is not easy, but it is better to take the steps that lead to solve the subject, even if it is slow, in the right place.Check out this thread
Link

Hugs :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
05/18/2017 8:36 a.m.

Well, how I do to understand it, because every time I go it is a fight in which I ever give me what they give me and point, if I like it well, and if not, too, if, I am in Spain.

Thank you.

imara said:
emily said:
>
A hug.

@"Emily", insulin is for people with diabetes like food for everyone: without food and without insulin you die.There is a minimum material that according to law is obliged to give you in the ssocial (are you in Spain?).If not, there are other procedures, of course.It is not easy, but it is better to take the steps that lead to solve the subject, even if it is slow, in the right place.Check out this thread
Link

Hugs:-)

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/18/2017 11:57 a.m.

Hello Emily, I also use the electronic recipe, and for example in the insulins and in the glucage the doctor (the general medicine) "prescriptions on demand" has put me "that is, I can ask for it when I need without any restriction,In the rest of the medicines I have put the daily doses I need.Ask your doctor to put the same and prove first with the least "edge", what is usually the general medicine.For insulins, especially they should put it to everyone, for example if you go on vacation or trips, the logical thing is that you carry several spare bolis.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/18/2017 1:28 p.m.

The head doctor should prescribe or include in the electronic recipe what you need.It always gets a little more so as not to fall short.There is an expiration date, but it is renewed and that's it.
Present a complaint at your health center and let it know your doctor.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/18/2017 1:50 p.m.

@"Emily", I don't know if you have Japanese or not, and I don't care, with all respect for ceremonies that are positive for many people: I put my vital needs and those of other people in front of any ceremony:-) The rice balls that I tell you are delicious, tasty (especially if you add the umeboshi, they have a nice touch);I prepare them calmly and love (a ceremony that could be everyday, for anything) and when I do not feel bad or give me a rush to wear sugar.Wow, I stay with them in front of the sugary alternative and with a traditional recipe vinegar (the umeboshi, that if you like Japan you will surely know it, it is a fermented with many qualities and that gives it that acid touch that the vinegar alsohas)

Hugs

imara's profile photo
imara
05/18/2017 1:57 p.m.

I am sure, I just say that this is not Japanese food, and that now with this disease I can no longer eat at a Japanese rster what I like because they are sugars pumps.

The "ceremony" of preparation does not refer to the love that they put or not when doing it, but to that it is a long and careful elaboration respecting maneuvers, times and ingredients.It is not boiling rice with sugar and rice vinegar, it is much more.;)

imara said:
@"emily", I don't know if you have Japanese or not, and I don't care, with all respect for ceremonies that are positive for many people: I put aheadMy vital needs and those of other people in front of any ceremony :-) The rice balls that I tell you are delicious, tasty (especially if you add the umeboshi, they have a nice touch);I prepare them calmly and love (a ceremony that could be everyday, for anything) and when I do not feel bad or give me a rush to wear sugar.Wow, I stay with them in front of the sugary alternative and with a traditional recipe vinegar (the umeboshi, that if you like Japan you will surely know it, it is a fermented with many qualities and that gives it that acid touch that the vinegar alsohas)

Hugs

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/18/2017 2:43 p.m.

runing50 said:
hello Emily, I also use the electronic recipe, and for example in insulins and in glucage the doctor (the general medicine) "prescriptions on demand" orWhether I can ask when I need without any restriction, in the rest of the medicines I have made the daily doses I need.Ask your doctor to put the same and prove first with the least "edge", what is usually the general medicine.For insulins, especially they should put it to everyone, for example if you go on vacation or trips, the logical thing is that you carry several spare bolis.

I will do that, grace;)

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/18/2017 2:44 p.m.

Hello, I know an online pharmacy Link that is very good, they give you great treatment, I asked him many questions about diabetes since my daughter has it and they were very friendly with me, youI recommend.

Nita2489's profile photo
Nita2489
05/18/2017 5:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.