Would you do a favor?

HanSolo's profile photo   09/25/2012 12:05 p.m.

I wanted to ask you a favor that surely will not take you a minute and you can help me.I have introduced myself to that short contest organized by the multinational Novartis called "Short of Sugar".And I have made a short that I think is going very in the line of what they ask for and has possibilities.Apart from the Grand Prix, there are some prizes from the public that are based on the votes received.The one who has the most votes will take the public prize.You can vote as many times as you want, but only once a day.This is the link to vote my short -titled "High Sugar".

To the right of the video at the bottom there is a kind of orange round botany that puts "vote."That's where you should press to register your vote.Thank you very much in advance and within a couple of months we will know if the effort has been worth it.May the gods reward your generosity and give you wealth, fertility for your women and strong and healthy animals that can effectively plow your lands ...

PS: If this post breaches any rule of the forum that I do not know and it has been overlooked, you can erase it without any look.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/25/2012 12:05 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Now that I think about it ... maybe someone else in this forum has appeared to the contest: -s
Well, if so, he also hit his invitation to vote and win the best :-)

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/25/2012 12:06 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) Very good, I loved Gondrullo, I've already voted;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/25/2012 12:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I see that Novartis has solved the "Poblemas" thesis ...

I think the sugarfree video had been hung for a while, right?, that's why he has 500 votes:-/:-/

In any case, your video is huge ... I'm going to tweet my 50 followers :))

By the way, and I made you much older, Gondrullo: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
09/25/2012 2:02 p.m.

You already have one more vote, we will continue to support you.

antonio bonillo's profile photo
antonio bonillo
09/25/2012 5:20 p.m.

Owa

I see that novartis has solved the "Poblemas" Thesis ...

I think the sugarfree video had been hung for a while, right?, that's why he has 500 votes:-/:-/

In any case, your video is huge ... I'm going to tweet my 50 followers :))

By the way, and I made you much older, Gondrullo: Mrgreen:

Owash, I am in the technical part;I took care of filming and postproduction.The actor is my brother -in -law, who is also a real actor, since he is trying to make way in this difficult world there through Barcelona ...

I am the unpresentable that is in this photo among all women:

And here in my actor facet (minute 1:22) in the spot of Kronikoen Sarea, the new Basque network of patients created by the Department of Health of the Basque Government;a kind of chronic facebook;The emotional social network, as its creators call it (in which by the way, you can participate anyone, where are you: Link )

By the way, in Kronikoen Sarea I am the microcabin user (in case anyone wants to locate me)

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/26/2012 4:33 a.m.

Two more votes, one from the work and one from home: P
It's good!!!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/26/2012 4:35 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Voted !!

dsrodri's profile photo
dsrodri
09/26/2012 7:15 a.m.

Gondurulo, does not let me register the Kronikosenarea ... You must jump the diabetic grump warning and blocks me the entrance

DiabetesForo
09/26/2012 2:12 p.m.

My vote made today.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
09/26/2012 5:06 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Gondurulo, does not let me register the Kronikosenarea ... you must jump the diabetic grumpy alert and block me the entrance

I have deactivated the grumpy alert and now you should enter ... :)) :)) :)) :))
Seriously, I don't know why he doesn't leave you.In principle, there should be no paste.I'm going to do a false inscription to see what happens ...

To the rest, I love you !!!I have 300 votes and I hope to reach my opponent who has doubled !!!So keep giving the finger and "vote" button.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/26/2012 6:29 p.m.

How great the short I love, congratulations.Voted and not by commitment but however good it is.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
09/27/2012 9:08 a.m.

Boys, it is impossible for me to reach the first classified, but here the darker makes watches, as they say, because the last video that has been uploaded just two days ago, is about to reach me in votes.and will do it throughout today.It is more than obvious that cheat.We all know that it is not easy to control the issue of Internet voting.

I don't know very well how it is done.I think changing the IP of your computer.I'm going to look on the Internet how.If someone controls of computer science, to tell me, because it is clear that they are cheating, and I see myself staying out.If for whatever the contest with the jury prize (which is 6000 euros), there are 4 public prizes with 1000 euros each that are for direct allocation for those who have the most votes.And here people already see that it is being used thoroughly to take them anywhere.So either dust and I do the same as them, or I will stay out.

So I would ask you if you are so kind that you throw me a little cable.On the one hand, vote again.Remember that you can vote once a day.And if you can put the news on Facebook and put the link of my video, then better.
And on the other hand, if there is a computer scientist that can give me a hand in this matter, to tell me privately.
I'm fed up.I'm sorry.But if everyone is doing the same, I pass the ethics through the triumph arc.If this is the jungle, I will also be a predator, not victim.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/30/2012 12:23 p.m.

One more vote.;)

Nana's profile photo
Nana
09/30/2012 2:44 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Voted, tomorrow I vote again

Martina's profile photo
Martina
10/02/2012 5:40 p.m.

Thank you very much to all who are collaborating to help me.
You can keep voting my video at:

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/08/2012 7:06 a.m.

You have my vote!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/08/2012 3:31 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Mine also Oscar ...: D

olmo's profile photo
olmo
10/08/2012 5:51 p.m.

The truth is that it seems surprising that the one I like most has so few votes and the one I like is winning !!!There is trap here?.
Let's be goals.The best are high sugar and who is it? What do you think?

vidasound's profile photo
vidasound
10/21/2012 5:08 a.m.

I've already voted you 10 times.I think your short is ingenious.
I have also participated in the short, if you like you can vote in the following link:

vidasound's profile photo
vidasound
10/21/2012 2:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.