Would you do a favor?

HanSolo's profile photo   09/25/2012 12:05 p.m.

Hahahaha very good Gondurulo there goes my vote for you.

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
10/23/2012 2:51 p.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

I just found out about this post: Oops :: Oops :: Oops :: Oops: I have already voted for the 2 ... gondullo, you are there ... Let's see if there is luck.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/24/2012 8:27 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I've voted you 10 times.I think your short is ingenious.
I have also participated in the short, if you like you can vote in the following link:

That short is yours?Are you Sonia?Really in my opinion, it is one of the best (along with mine, of course).The idea you have raised is good, and has a good technical bill.congratulations.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/26/2012 7:50 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I already voted for you !!

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
10/26/2012 5:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ale, that only 1 month is missing to win Gondrullo ...
I have already made my vote of the day

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2012 3:37 a.m.

I love everyone.and thanks to those who are voting on different days.

At the moment the thing is more complicated, since more videos have entered.Now there are more than twenty, although in my opinion, only 3 or 4 have wicker to win (if the jury is as it should be).
Let's see if there is luck and I take the fat prize.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/29/2012 10:58 a.m.

Well, the voting period is finally over.I think they extended him (I don't know why), but this last month I had left over.Because if I have fallen to the thirteenth position in the top four ... until the gonads inflated and I wrote a incendiary mail to the organization complaining about the obvious traps of some participants.There were videos that with less than a week, suddenly had 20 thousand votes !!!and others who climbed votes when they saw that their competition rose.Then they went up to continue staying above ... Anyway, ugly ugly ugly.

And I know this forum is open and this can be read by anyone.So yes.I say that there have been more traps than in a poker game of the jeans.And it seems a lie that the organization has not put a system with more security for the votes.For example, by registration and prior verification of mail.As simple as that.

So I wrote them complaining about the obvious irregularities of some.They told me that they were going to study it afterwards, but during the past two days we have attended the scissors of votes that some (not all) have had of those who achieved exaggeratedly fast votes.And now I am the sixth.But three videos that are most suspicious have been sneaked.

In the end.That I understand that we all want to take a thousand Euritos being one of those first four in votes.But someone restarts their router (for saying something) and late five minutes to vote again with another IP (if that can be done) is not the same as someone who does not know how, gets up 1000 votes every 12 hours.And that is physically impossible.You would need half a city.

Well, luck is thrown.I hope that at least the jury will be honest and the Gordo Prize for the best video that reflects what was requested ... because most have gone through the hills of Ubeda in their short.It was asked to demystify type 2 diabetes. MYTHS.And many do not know if the foundations have been read.But better for me, because I have talked about a myth of type 2 diabetes;Maybe the most powerful.And I have solved it with humor and technically competent.So sincerely, I think I will be in the list of candidates for the final award (once I have seen the other videos).

May the force accompany me.
On Monday I will know ...

And again, thanks to all those who have voted, one or more times.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/13/2012 12:16 p.m.

If we live in the country of the cheats, I do not know what we are surprised ....:-/

DiabetesForo
12/13/2012 12:25 p.m.

Oscar, you remind me of my most innocent self;)

Some have even presented videos of young girls :)) :)) or children directly ... in type 2 diabetes: !: !:!

For me the contest was badly given from the beginning ... very poorly managed in the middle and fatally topped.
Too much time to participate, no control in the admission of videos, no voting control ... even web falls: shock:
They started, they suspended it, they started again ...

Make videos for the Internet, upload them to a website, vote them online, once a day by IP ... we want it or not, the majority age strip in type 2 diabetes are people over 50-55 years and except except honorableCases, the majority has not risen to new technologies ... So for me Novartis's commitment was clearly wrong from the beginning.

Nor do I think they are very happy with the development of the website and the contest ... I don't know who the webmaster will be, but he has been based on good.

They had to throw in front, but of course Novartis should have cut a few heads because the negative advertising that can generate is great.

And the jury ... The awards are probably assigned for a long time ... as already happened in other competitions.And so far I can read ... Cards there, as in 123

DiabetesForo
12/13/2012 12:38 p.m.

I am watching the video of the first page and apart that the votes does not have any relationship with the quality of the video ... there is video that have not echoed them and no one who knows the subject
The "neighbors" says something like that "and how I want to suffer hypoglycemia, that is, increase blood sugar" olé !!!It looks like a group of students has been made to make videos like churros ... and "don't be a coward" that has almost 1000 points is the one that gives the "best" advice, if you want more information "link your doctor"

tica's profile photo
tica
12/13/2012 12:47 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Joooooooder did not know about the east contest and I doing an audiovisual course that we also did a work short and others, if I also know it I also participate ...

All the best

Shuya's profile photo
Shuya
01/05/2013 7:15 a.m.

It doesn't let me access /:)
I have tried with the mobile and either.Does the web remain activated?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2016 10:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It doesn't let me open it ....: (((
But I'll keep trying.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/05/2016 11:13 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

The same is the same time ago and the short can be visualized

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/07/2016 3:23 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.