Difficulty injecting insulin

frangc's profile photo   11/11/2012 2:28 p.m.

Yesterday the 5 mm BD gave me in my health center.A new world has opened before me.They do not hurt virtually anything.Of course, they still have more than 2 boxes of strips.With minimal 6 daily controls a box lasts 1 week, so every 2 weeks I have to go to my nurse ...

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
08/08/2015 9:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Xorxie, when you go to the endocrine tell the controls you make and the boxes you need.With a doctor's writing, the nurse has to give you the prescriptions.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/08/2015 10:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, if at 2 weeks it gives you another 2 that gives you the most to give you the 4 together and not make you go twice

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/09/2015 11:26 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I don't understand either.Anyway, since I debuted two months ago the same nurse has never served me, I know that the one that corresponds to me is with low and as is summer, they have not put a substitute.The fact is that every time I go, a different nurse attends me, it has only served me twice, a substitute, very nice and very professional, which is the only one who has not put any paste and no bad face.It is a shame, because your contract already ends and my nurse returns, which I do not know.Anyway, it is very difficult that, if every time you see you a nurse, they can monitor the disease as you have to do it.And I am a little enough to have to explain the same every two weeks: "I am diabetic1, I have to do 6 minimum controls a day, I just debuted, blablabla ...".It is exhausting.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
08/09/2015 10:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.