Difficulty injecting insulin

frangc's profile photo   11/11/2012 2:28 p.m.

20 days the box, I have written through the mobile and gets fatal.Apologies!

romevila's profile photo
romevila
01/25/2013 3:51 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

My mother and I are also amazed but the truth is that it shows a lot when clicking, I will try to do something to bring them to the ambulatory.
A health

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
01/25/2013 3:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, in our health center they asked us what needles we loved, and they did not put any paste with the 5 mm, I do not understand why they do not give them.
Every two punctures I change the needle, but the although it seems that the needle does not happen to it, it loses more edge and it hurts much more.I also notice that I have ever noticed to change it and it even costs more to enter the skin.
When I take the frigo ball I do it 10 minutes before putting the insulin and rubbing the ball a little in my hands.
And yet there are times that he does not find out and sometimes he cries, it is that there are many punctures a day I put 5 times between the two insulins.
It is a shame so much puncture I hope I had to put it on me and not my son.

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
01/25/2013 3:11 p.m.

Juanqui, it seems to me to change the needle every 2 punctures or once more ....
Regardless of what you will prick you of course, but on top of the child, well, as you say .... I would prefer to put it myself, but that yes, to see what they tell you, but I would change it every time, and if you need 5The day plus some correction that give you the boxes that you need and point.

I went to patient care several times ...... and they gave me the ones I needed, even if they put me very very bad faces, since I gave names and surnames.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
01/25/2013 4:57 p.m.

I also give mysame needle for all day as what was necessary is to change the lancet every time since according to the click there was microscopic remains of blood (something that was not left in the needle) and could cause an infection.I replied that I had no P. idea of ​​which he said that the needle is noted and hurts more, in addition to the fact that there are remains of insulin that crystallize and that from one put to another it is no longer sterile and there may be a risk of infection,that a needle enters deeper and no matter how much the lancet with which the risk of infection is greater.He fell and gave me two hundred needles, since I need 150 per month: my nurse always gives me the ones I need a month a box (100) and the following month two (200), it is not abusing is simply what I need.

manolo82's profile photo
manolo82
01/26/2013 1 p.m.

I wondered the doctor how much I used the needles and said 3 times and told me that it puts in the wrapped (a 2 crossed out) can that if I wanted to reuse them that at most 2 times.
By the way look at this link: Arrow: Link ... Pharmacies/ : Shock: I mean the area of ​​the area of ​​the area of ​​thepage where needles come

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
01/27/2013 7:35 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

In the leaflet of the insulin boxes it makes it very clear that a new needle should be used in each injection.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
01/27/2013 7:52 a.m.

The needles are not reused and period.Unless it is due to extreme need.He who does not want to understand it is self -enhanced or cheated.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/27/2013 12:58 p.m.

Hi, I have a problem, lately days that, when clicking on my arms, as it doesn't get more liquid and expels it to me when I take the hob and what remains inside I am formed a peqeño vulto where all insulin stays, II am clicking on the leg and yesterday Vultito came out again and my legs I have well since I have not worn in them for a long time, today and punctured my legs again and put the liquid very slowly and it seems that it has gone well,But I tried to prick my arms again and nothing expels me ... Do you know any way to get the vultes that have formed me in my arms for not stopping to prick me?
all the best

campanilla
02/06/2013 10:46 a.m.

Campanilla, those brultitos are called lipodystrophy plates and a pharmacy cream called Thiomucase is very good, it has not entered social security for many years ...

TB I think the anti -cellulite creams of cold effect work well, I think that in this forum there is a link that talks about it.
I hope I have helped you.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
02/06/2013 1:47 p.m.

Thank you very much Romevila, I will try it if they get off for me because I have them fatal ...
A health and thank you very much.

campanilla
02/07/2013 3:58 a.m.

I have already given me the 5, my endocrine made me a writing like that they came better and they have given them to me and if they had them there are although my mother was told that noooo
all the best

campanilla
02/21/2013 4:03 a.m.

Phenomenal!!!: I am very happy.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
02/21/2013 10:21 a.m.

I seem little to me for a person of normal complexion.I see it just to place the insulin in its proper place.I think 6 is the correct measure for an adult, if it is not overweight, of course.
In my hospital I am screwed.Not only because they always have 8, but because they are insufficient.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/21/2013 12:24 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

In my time, already far away, I used pen, the last 2 I used 5mm without any problem ... and believe me that I am not exactly thin.

It is that 6, I think it only has Insupe ... BD has 5 and I think they had taken 1 of 4 but I don't know if they have come to market it in Spain.

Insupe is unfortunate

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/21/2013 12:36 p.m.

Sometimes especially when I went for syringes some ats tell me about reusing them to what I have always refused and I am going to deny (the link that puts @samoeus is a great reason, the others I reserve them), claimingthat did not have the syringes I used, many times giving me sometimes with another graduation or smaller needle.Luckily I have always been cautious and instead of going to ask when I am about to stay without them I go when I had a bag.Now with the needles for the feathers I do exactly the same, or to say that the ATS that corresponds to me after war epochs with my mother with me is lovely and whenever I go it gives me 2-3 boxes minimum, ask the measure that I want, Iuse of 12.7mm and asks me if I need strips or lancetas.In that aspect I am delighted because I have a good material and without problems.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/05/2015 3:43 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I have a friend who has been with diabetes for many years and since he was diagnosed, he almost does not give him needles or strips, strips has prescribed I think only 3 boxes, and they tell him to reuse the needles.

When I have visited this summer I have accompanied him to the doctor and I have told him that the reuse of the needles put it in writing in a report with his number of collegiate and signature.He asked me why, and I have told him that to denounce that situation.He doesn't say that now they give enough needles for a month.

This disease is something very serious and serious, if we let us step on the toilets themselves we are managed.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/05/2015 5:24 p.m.

Very well done @Artorias.It seems embarrassing to rack the strips and make us reuse the needles.As they are not the ones who have to click ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/05/2015 6:42 p.m.

To my tmb it hurts, I am very thin, 45kg 1.60.I use 8mm (do not dispense me smaller: -s)

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/05/2015 10:13 p.m.

Hello, my daughter also hurt and bleed many of the punctures, since her diagnosis we used the BD of 8mm, it is very thin and on top of sport, so we find it quite complicated to take the pinch.The last day we had review and without any problem its educator gave us the BD of 5mm.And it seems that they are doing better.In case someone can help us visit us at the Hospital of La Ribera de Alzira, in Valencia.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
08/07/2015 9:53 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.