{'en': 'Disappointed with hemoglobin :-(', 'es': 'Decepcionada con la hemoglobina :-('} Image

Disappointed with hemoglobin :-(

pocaspecas's profile photo   03/06/2011 6:50 p.m.

Hello everyone!Yesterday I went to the endocrine and told me that I do not believe that the difference between the meters is the cause that I have uploaded 0.6 the hemo .He told me that he sees me in 2 months to see if bass, we have not touched the bombs of the pump or anything, it is more, I almost never change anything because so far I have had it well with the adjustments that I made.What I have asked my nurse is a newspaper to aimLower 7.4 from here until May 17.Maybe I can write the figures again to not relax.Anyway, sometimes I think if would give us a truce the diabetes , because 365 days a year for 11 years are burning or sometimes, when I give me the downturn, I get bad milk with hypoglycemia,Have to leave what you are doing and eat without hungI can sometimes avoid it.
He has also told me to continue with Eutirox 25, that the thyroid was fine with that dose and has asked me for capillary hemoglobin (I had never sent it to me before).
Owash, thank you very much for the information.I just filled the papers of the meter guarantee and I have called customer service, but the schedule is from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., so I will call tomorrow to ask for the cable, which by the way, in the instructions I have not seen where the exit isof the USB:?:.
Greetings to all and thank you very much for sharing your experiences.
Ah!By the way, the other day I managed to get blood glucose at 2.30 in the morning, one day 161 and another 101. I will continue to watch.A kiss :)

pocaspecas's profile photo
pocaspecas
03/16/2011 2:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You will hear us in May as hemo is, although he disagrees with what your endo says that the motive was the glucose .... It is also a coincidence, no? ... anyway, it is fine what youThey have said about scoring, sometimes we relax and you know that the difference between 7 and 7.5 can produce very subtle differences in the controls ...
The important thing is that you are in it ... you will improve !!!
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/16/2011 4:49 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I veiled, I don't know what to think.Because I have been with a significant outbreak of dermatitis these months and I have taken topical corticosteroid although I don't think that is very influenced by hemo to being topical and in small quantities.For me, I have been high more times than I have measured and the hyper has camouflaged and it is what I put in the first message that has not made me a hem in March that reflects the previous three months (which AI find it quite a lot to go from summer to winter) As far as insulin is concerned, I am quite increased the needs and until the pump passes a time, and especially the activity, in summer they do not stop, but in winter which laziness gives move.The last 2 years I have made each 6 months, in April (at the end) and in September-October.I don't know if I had done it at the beginning of March I would have given me a higher tong.Anyway, at the end of the consultation, he said: "Well, suppose it has been for the meter."I have already started with my goal, and I will tell you if I get it.
A hug.

pocaspecas
03/16/2011 5:04 p.m.

In any case, we are not talking about having a catastrophic hem, or that it has uploaded 2 points, no? ... Well, the important thing is what you say, that you are already underway to achieve that goal .... What if it is fine is to do it quarterly, so we do not confirm so much ... and it is true, what costs to happen with the rhythm changes:-/
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/16/2011 5:13 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!Good news !!Hemo has lowered a 1.2 points: from 7.4 to 6.2 !!So I'm very happy and wanted to share it with you.I have done more controls, I have eaten much better and I have done sports, it seems that it has been worth it.I hope to continue like this!Greetings and thanks for the spirits since I opened the post.:))

pocaspecas
05/13/2011 12:52 p.m.

Congratulations, you deserve it for your effort

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/13/2011 2:37 p.m.

Look at the rrazon because the Q before the study gives you 59 and in study 80 is that when they get blood rises a little, my doc told me

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
08/19/2011 6:36 p.m.

I have a Bayer contour Next, and have I read here that measures?The fact is that I marked the hypo well .. and I was very happy with him, in fact I thought he is going like a rocket and it is very precise ... I have had some choffs, because my last glycosylated had climbed (although inI am clear that because of my habits) that I have already straightened, but I have entered doubts with the glucometer.And regarding the first drop, do you have to discard it?I click and point, what comes out for the strip.
@pocaspecas congratulations, if in the end, it is very clear, diet, sport and good hem.= D>

pochola's profile photo
pochola
07/31/2015 10:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

My contour next when I am low is very precise, I recently took blood for an analysis and was 75 according to the glucometer, and in the results of analysis 75 too.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/31/2015 11:37 a.m.

Thanks @Artorias you leave me quieter

pochola's profile photo
pochola
07/31/2015 5:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Well, at the beginning of this year something like that happened to me.I had an average in the glucometer about one hundred and little and we had a 6.5.As I did not square, I was making probatines and concluded that the last lots of my One mini touch system systematically mediate 20-30 mg/d less.I changed my glucometer and 4 months later, with an average of glycometer (and dexcom) of 115 I have left a hem of 5.6, we nail.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/31/2015 6:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.