6 new products for 2013

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/29/2012 2:44 a.m.

1.- The new omnipod
We already talked about him recently.
Same capacity in less space ... 200 insulin units.
Only available in the US: ((: (: ((: ((: (: ((((((((

2.- Animas Vibe joins Dexcom G4
Pump+Continuous Meter ... Let's see if they do a little competition to Medtronic and better models are developed.
It is supposed to be available in Spain.

3.- Navigator 2 Abbott
It seems that you want to resume the commercial availability of this continuous meter.
Its greatest advantage over the Dexcom and Minilink is that the signal receiver can be away up to 30 meters from the sensor (something theoretically ideal for parents ...)
We will see if they are good to bring us this model in this area of ​​the world.

4.- Insulina Tandem t
First with a tactile screen on the pump ... a model pijería: Link
Not available your interaction with continuous meter, for the moment ... it seems that they are working with Dexcom, in this regard.
Rechargeable drums, USB port, screen color ...

I don't think they come for Spain, or by chance

5.- Cellnovo Pik Mobile
Another pump without cables ... connected to the smartphone or tablet, it seems that with multiple infusion possibilities, in the areas I mean (although I do not just understand it very well) ..., they say that it can hold the bathroom (turning it off): shock:
Those who know better English than me to see if you explain it better than me ... Link
It has the CE marking, so it could be available in Spain

6.- Dario glucose meter
Dario's glucose meter converts a smartphone into a blood glucose meter.This unique diabetes product is an integrated unit that includes a basic adapter designed to connect to the audio takeover of a smartphone.

I want it now

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/29/2012 2:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't just see the advantages of the Cellnovo.The laboratory is English, that's why they will have the CE.
It is a small bomb, but it has a catheter ... but it says something so you can take her hooked to your skin ... come on I don't understand anything: P because so small is not (Best of it Small Size, The CellnovoPump Can Be Attiked Directly to the Skin).
On whether it is submersible, what I have understood is that for short showers and short TB bathRoche's system to remove the catheter ...) and the "great advantage" is that he shares the data on a server to which the doctors have access.I do not think that in the hospital where they take me, they began to look every week the status of each patient who has a bomb ...

What has killed me is point 6, do you know if it's true?I don't see it ... but the idea seems great to me ... but can that data be transmitted through an audio entry?If I go with Bluetooth yet ... but ... well, I'm giving opinions ... I will still have to buy an iPhone :)) :)) :))

I lack another point, the continuous meter that works by laser, I don't know what it is called ... Did it come out at the end of this year or the next?

tica's profile photo
tica
12/29/2012 3:35 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I withdraw what has been said, the audio iPhone connector has more data transmission capacity than a normal one, but it is still light years of a USB or Blue Tooth ...

tica's profile photo
tica
12/29/2012 3:41 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I lack another point, the continuous meter that works by laser, I don't know what it is called ... Did it come out at the end of this year or the next?

The c8medisensors?
They already have the CE marking, I think they expected to market it this 2013

Although much will have to improve the appearance and size.

I asked about the Cellnovo because on the one hand I understood that I was "remarkable" when you wanted, but on the other I understood that no, that I was carrying the same cateter ...:-/:-/
I see that I am not the only one who does not see it:-/

DiabetesForo
12/29/2012 4:15 a.m.

Thanks Owash for the information !!
Someone has more information about Animas Vibe, because a month ago I speak with Novalab ... and they had no idea:?
And I want her and for my little one !!I give you three months but I ask that of Medtronic, that endo has told me that without problem I change my change.
If someone had more information it would be great to share it.
Thanks for the post !!
By the way, the pump with tactile screen ... I don't see it ehh ... very pijo ... but with the sweat the screen will not spoil?If even the rubber of the buttons spoils!
Greetings

Van's profile photo
Van
01/02/2013 6:46 p.m.

As for that device called Glucoway that connects to the iPhone, it does not convince me.two separate pieces;complicated to measure yourself under certain circumstances.Nothing new under the sun.And it is still below the Ibgstar of Sanofi, which also connects with iPhone and is a "all in one", smaller and faster measuring.I keep Sanofi's.I am delighted with him.

is this:

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/07/2013 9:56 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

What about the Navigator of Abbott?There is already a Navigator2 when the Navigator1 never knew.I have yet waiting for them to present the one.A fiasco of one of the greats like Abbott.What happened on this subject?Does anyone know it?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/07/2013 9:59 a.m.

What is missing is a continuous meter whose receiver can be carried on the wrist as a clock.It would be much more practical, instead having to carry another device in the bag or hung up bothering.

Isn't there any right?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/07/2013 10:49 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Some there are:

-

-

But they are un commercialized prototypes.
The famous pendra failed in the attempt: (((

DiabetesForo
01/07/2013 11:33 a.m.

" Link

That past! It is not only a clock but the sensor would totally inside the skin without external parts and also say it would last 6 months.I want it.;) Too bad do not say even possible dates.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/07/2013 12:20 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

And the swallow will arrive?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/13/2013 6:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The FDA approved the commercialization of Tresiba (Degludec) with a certain controversy;As Gondullo says, the issue of cardiovascular risk seemed to raise it.
They were going to study the risk with the already marketed drug.
What I read is that the benefits (lower hypos, lower glycosylated) were poor, there was no great improvement ....

In Spain the AEMPS I think it also approved: Link ... E-2012.pdf >

What had not been talked about much (or I had not read) is from the other insulin that they will market: Ryzodeg
In the same puncture they come together slow insulin (swallow) and ultrafid (aspartate).

I am going through the head that Sanofi Aventis (Lantus) was also investigating a similar insulin: slow and fast in the same puncture.

DiabetesForo
01/15/2013 11:32 a.m.

Wow, nothing, we will have to continue waiting for something without risks.Thanks to both.
Let's see if a tiny omnipod arrives soon ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/15/2013 3:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

From ignorance, how complicated I seem to combine slow and fast insulin in the same solution ... it gives me tor ... how that fails, you can pass by p *** s ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/18/2013 3:59 a.m.

We did two insulin together before when you put it with meringilla, but when I say before it was before and I do not remember what kind of insulin were (what did agree is that the syringes and insulin was 40 IU/ml).
I also know that the fast and slow is not convenient to mix it because it must be injected into different areas due to the reaction speed but my question is whether that is not invented "the ---- mix 30, 50 and 70"That these is not a quick mixture slowly but another type of insulin, but will it be something similar?

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
01/18/2013 7:07 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Of course, I used a few months, at the beginning, the Humalog Mix 50, which was to remember NPH and Humalog together ... but I remember her with horror ... ufffffff .... how hard to handle the mixed.Neither does it seduce me with joining different types of insulins .... uf ...

DiabetesForo
01/18/2013 noon

reflot the post to paste a news about the glucometer Dario.

Please see the video, something else but spectacular marketing.

Link to the news:
Link ... meter.html

Link to the Web

I have not just been clear if the CE marking have already achieved ... I still doubt that it is marketed in Spain

DiabetesForo
03/30/2013 12:41 p.m.

It would be great ... and it is also called how my xocolatin Darío ... jiji ...
Let's visualize the Owash arrival !!

Van's profile photo
Van
05/20/2013 6:02 p.m.

Good, is something known about these products?I have seen that Dario can be acquired from Amazon.co.uk, and comes with strips and the truth is not very expensive.What happens that I do not know if that type of strips can ask them to prescribe them in Social Security.

I have also tried to lower the Android app and tells me that it is not available for my country.

I was looking for something to not go with the meter, something that connects to the mobile and there keeps the data.I don't know if there is anything available to Spain.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/14/2014 6:55 a.m.

Hi Banhop ... for the problem with the application, you have to make the change of country of your mobile -MeEJ, UK), make a search on Google "Change Country in Google Play" and you will find information.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
08/14/2014 9:42 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.