6 new products for 2013

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/29/2012 2:44 a.m.

Already, that does not worry me, what I wanted above all is to know if the strips that go with that can be associated with social security, because the crazy one.For 40 euros you have it with 50 strips.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/14/2014 11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello ... the truth is that I doubt it.I think the ss strips are x certain models, and you have to stick to them, but I am wrong.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
08/14/2014 12:41 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

My educator told us a few months ago about a new continuous glucose meter developed by Abbot.It is called Flash Glucose Monitoring or free freeyle glucose monitoring.Basically, you wear a sensor, like a patch but with a fine needle inside the skin, the size of a 50 -cents currency in the arm and when you pass the receiver on top, which is the same as the Freestyle Insulinx machine, you see inWhat sugar do you have, also if you have to go down or climb and the graph.You don't have to calibrate it.The "patch" lasts 14 days (I don't know if you can lengthen ...) and I have read that it costs € 30 each sensor, although my educator told us € 50 and € 600 the receiver.
Right now is my illusion, we will see later ... It is supposed to be in the market in the market, in November I understand ... I don't know.
Here comes some information in Spanish
Link
And online I have read things in English but there is not much information.
Hopefully it is no other disappointment.

Nadia94's profile photo
Nadia94
08/15/2014 1:49 p.m.

Let's see...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/15/2014 4:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Nadia94 said:
My educator told us a few months ago on a new continuous glucose meter developed by Abbot.It is called Flash Glucose Monitoring or free freeyle glucose monitoring. Link

Hansolo has talked a bit of that meter, in his self -protection thread of his website.And I think they will be left in September.I am also very interested.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/16/2014 1:36 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Nadia94 said:
My educator told us a few months ago on a new continuous glucose meter developed by Abbot.It is called Flash Glucose Monitoring or free freeyle glucose monitoring.Basically, you wear a sensor, like a patch but with a fine needle inside the skin, the size of a 50 -cents currency in the arm and when you pass the receiver on top, which is the same as the Freestyle Insulinx machine, you see inWhat sugar do you have, also if you have to go down or climb and the graph.You don't have to calibrate it.The "patch" lasts 14 days (I don't know if you can lengthen ...) and I have read that it costs € 30 each sensor, although my educator told us € 50 and € 600 the receiver.
Right now is my illusion, we will see later ... It is supposed to be in the market in the market, in November I understand ... I don't know.
Here comes some information in Spanish
Link

What does not quite convince me is that the meter must be passed over the sensor to obtain the values.At the time, especially to detect hypos, he does not finish convincing me, another issue would be, that it would function like the Dexcom, that it is a real continuous meter, not only when the meter passes over the sensor.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/16/2014 9:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
What does not finish convincing me is that the meter must be passed over the sensor to obtain the values.At the time, especially to detect hypos, he does not finish convincing me, another issue would be, that it would function like the Dexcom, that it is a real continuous meter, not only when the meter passes over the sensor.

But that causes it to be much smaller and comfortable to put, not to use barely battery and also say that it is more precise than the Dexcom and does not need to calibrate.And above much cheaper.

If they fulfill what they promise, I pass from the Dexcom (who planned to buy this September) and I wait for this even if I have to be approaching the receiver continuously.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/17/2014 4:12 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

If it is small and does not bother, it would not be bad., and if you can spend the receiver by enciming the clothes, it is almost worth a continuous meter ... although the alarm would not skip, which is the best of the dexcom ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/17/2014 1:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, I don't know if someone has published it before, I have not seen it in this category of new devices:

Link

I don't know if the link will work, but "copy and paste" in your browser.

Personally this website seems quite "sensationalist" and puts many news with deceptive headlines to increase the number of visits to its page, but in this case I have not seen the trap...still.If I discover something else I put it, and if someone has already published you tell me and I do not continue with the subject.

Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/30/2014 1:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.