{'en': 'Curious experiences', 'es': 'Experiencias curiosas'} Image

Curious experiences

anabel's profile photo   04/18/2008 6:46 a.m.

Hahahaha, how rich !!!!The truth is that this children are incredible !!!Kisses for all our kids, and not so small

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/26/2008 7:31 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Yesterday, in the living room, Angela and her mother are hugging, Angela is pampering, with intertwined fingers, and then Angela who says, walk, I can still puncture on this finger, I hardly have no needles !!!!... Yes, you have guessed him, the finger he pointed out was his mother.Surely she would give her life for lending them all of her to measure themselves.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/26/2008 7:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This story is not true, nor is it true ...

"... Pancho bets that the level of glucose it has in blood with a maximum percentage of deviation of 10% ..... to check ana, an Ana will measure the level of glucose with a conventional glucometer will measure it with a conventional glucometer with a conventional glucometer... Pancho will have to say your answer during those 3 seconds that it takes for the glucometer ... "
Pancho was calm, it was many years playing to guess, I could not fail, I was going to get a paste to these "we bet."He concentrated, felt the prick, said 145 ...
"145 Pancho says, let's see, Ana please ..."
And a very smiling Ana .... “140 !!!!!.... Wellnnnn !!!! "
The applause did not decent, the second was coming .... "You are calm Pancho", "Yes", "Well forward."
Pancho concentrated, felt the prick, said 135 ... again he had succeeded, Ramon and Ana already jumped with joy, and then the first announced ... “We will continue with Pancho's bet, which he is doing very well, afterwardsof advertising, do not leave .... ”
30 minutes later, 30 minutes of very long wait, unable to move, concentrated, the program was resumed ... "We continue with the bet, remember ... blah blah blah ...."
Pancho was getting nervous, then he felt the puncture, said 48 ... and Ana “45 !!!.... Wellnnnnn !!!! ”.
Again applause, many applause, long applause, and Ramon ... "You find yourself well, it seems that you sweat, the nerves, you are very close, calm, only one remains ...", and then everything happened at the same time,Pancho felt the puncture, and felt that he fell to the ground while saying "lo ...", and Ana jumping joy "lo !!!!.... well !!!!!! ”, and Pancho already hitting the ground" ..... lo ... the fucking ads "

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/13/2008 6:23 a.m.

I had the debut to Llos 17 years and then I was hospitalized I was at home until one day my potato and mama were encouraged to accompany them to the Carrefour and in the first time a magician! And when we were leaving the magician M say there says there isNice a trick of magic puts the hand in the galley I put it and sako a pacifHow can't it? "And my potatoes are told is the baby's recent diabetics !!! And it is the first time that hahahaha the magician did not know where to put haha ​​and m said wait I have another trick I showed a coin in one hand and Sako adisinfectant soap of the other volsillo hahahaha God I don't know what was worse than a soap or say x first time to a stranger who was diabetic hahaha

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
08/23/2011 5:14 p.m.

aaa hahaha m according to another one day I went to meet my father -in -law to the province and I told my boyfriend we bought the yogurt here or aya?And they had nothing that could eat and M lowered the sugar, in that we entered a serbicTo my boyfriend as saying ta loka? In that says but there are many and I say but they have sugar and not as sugar and looks x on the counter and m diccce "no t offenders but you are very flakita" my boyfriend and I started laughingHahahahaha "I am diabetics" the chika stays and I say "the diabetics do not ppue eating sugar" and m says diabetics being so flaka and chika?hahahahaha God who ignorant but m made laugh

geminis247
08/23/2011 5:18 p.m.

Those who have diabetes can't eat sugar?:? ::? ::? ::?:
AHMMMMMMMMMMMM

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/26/2011 1:17 p.m.

Did you go down and couldn't eat sugar?I don't understand anything.

DiabetesForo
08/27/2011 8:38 a.m.

hello everyone.

Anabel I am a child with 9 -year -old diabetes, we use Lantus and Humalog.

I of the Cabreos was on a hiking to a small school farm that came with 1 poster attached to the sweater with his name and anotheroooo! ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡that by having two stickers it could be climbed twice on the horse:-/ Gueno if that's why :)).

How bad are children sometimes, less bad than yours still did not know how to read.

DiabetesForo
11/14/2011 5:26 a.m.

Today we bought my son, a chain with his very pretty spit.The child is very happy says that the teacher and her friends are going to be taught.He is learning to read and is already fixed on all the signs, when he reads his sheet, he runs and shouting what he puts.On the one hand his name and surname and on the other (type 1 diabetes).
And he tells me what happens to you?I tell him how pretty he is, and that you are advised to take her.
I just say that because this has touched me, what a whore life.

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
11/14/2011 8:15 a.m.

Juanqui, encouragement !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/15/2011 4:05 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hahaha I had several experiences related to ignorance ... one day we were with my boyfriend in the street and a girl about 22 years approached to ask my boyfriend if I knew the stop of a collective and where he took her and as my boyfriendHe knows a lot where the groups asked him but you do or where do you want to go?shouting my boyfriend "q t matters where I go" hahahaha then in the school always mashed that I had to injugeM drug, is it good? "And they say "no, not thanks" hahaha then explained that it was insulin but their faces were epic hahaha

geminis247
04/06/2013 10:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.