From Barcelona (somewhat bump presentation)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/01/2013 8:35 p.m.

The fruit does not ferment in the stomach, at least not all: Link ... 142294.php >
In any case, the most acidic fruit is the only one that can cause problems

But there are health problems when you eat the fruit, the subject, as almost always, is to adjust to amounts ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/04/2013 2:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The fruit does not ferment in the stomach, at least not all: Link ... 142294.php
In any case, the most acidic fruit is the only one that can cause problems

But there are health problems does not matter when you eat the fruit, the subject, as almost always, is to adjust to amounts ...

Well, if as a fruit after a meal I get bad, it will be that I have a delicate stomach.It could also be that the fruit as a lot of water has a lot of water, made gastric juices diluted and all the food is digested worse or that it passes to the intestine without digesting well.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/04/2013 3:31 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello,

If you maintain an excess of glucose (glycotoxicity), it completely prevents it from being used, and you are in that vicious circle of eating & lt; = & GT;empty

If you realize in Maikel's data, always go up and then go down.What could go down more ... when I remove that glycotoxicity cap

Ethics,
----
The adhered glucose, I mean that which is 'attached' to a protein, in this case hemoglobin (HB1AC)
It is the situation of those who were silently 'accumulating' glucose, and increasing its basal

Meadow
-----
A fruit (or juice) can be quick or slow absorption,
Precisely, I prefer to eat them between meals because they quickly enter and at 30 min, it has not altered
If I combine them at meals, it slows down (as well as you said)

Now, there are fruits like pineapple that alone, raise and last.And the most curious, that by experience, they 'stick' to the protein
One week I ate it at night, and dawned in 110. I left it and was between 90 and 100

I have tried orange, banana and apple ... They only slow down but do not stick

About food
---------------------
What I expressed previously about an example of diet, was the one that initially gave me in the health center, here in Madrid.
And focuses that type of combinations.He cursed the little food, because he was left with that feeling, but little by little you are making sense

Jorgelui's profile photo
Jorgelui
04/04/2013 5:57 p.m.

Well, yesterday they took blood for the analytics, and they have advanced the visit with the doctor, it was for this Thursday, but they called me before yesterday to advance it to Wednesday because it is seen that the doctor will not be on Thursday, I am impatient forThe results.

DiabetesForo
04/06/2013 6 a.m.

Good luck for Wednesday, hopefully type 2 diabetes although the important thing is that they give you a good diagnosis :)

tica's profile photo
tica
04/06/2013 7:05 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good luck for Wednesday, hopefully type 2 diabetes although the important thing is that they give you a good diagnosis :)
>

Thanks Tica, I hope so, but I will have to endure with what they tell me for me for good or worse, things come as they come and you have to take the bull by the horns as they say, the truth is that I am anxious for the result butIt is mostly to take away this uncertainty that I carry inside, since I have a week asking me many questions to myself of all the changes that I have to make in the supposed result, and that some have an answer after I have read this forum and other answers that I do notI find solution, or not the appropriate solution for my knowledge that is very few.
But until I know the results I do not want to bombard you to questions: D

All the best ;)

DiabetesForo
04/06/2013 8:12 a.m.

Good night to all!
Maikel, I have read you and reread and from my point of view you are diabetic type 1. I feel sincerity: shock :: shock: from my point of view you have practically or have had all the symptoms and you do not have to fulfill them all, because in factSome are masked with others;Weight loss, eating a lot, drinking a lot and peeing for me is enough, on the other hand, that it does not give ketones in urine does not mean that your blood is packing to poison them, which I think can be happening to you ... Summary very brief and concise: Go to the Emergency or the Clinic Diabetics Unit as a compi of the forum says, but put in the hands of an endocrine as soon as possible, and then you will start your food changes :)) :)) You will seethat the body will not demand so much sugar and fats ... I do not want to scare you but a blood glucose and peak does not have a super meal, in a non -diabetic person that eatery gets into and the maximum would rise to 180 because endocrine uusystem-Metabolic works correctly:-/:-/:-/
Much encouragement for now and whatever comes
By the way, Jorgelui makes me very very very very weighing to read your figures, your schedules, your food classifications: Oops :: oops :: oops: By when do the magic antidiabetes pill?I do not have so much patience ... Type 1 diabetes without infused insulin to your body, you die, mmmm you die, at least on the planet Earth, do not know those of Mars or Neptune, the same they control their adhered blood glucose:-//:-/
A greeting

Ros's profile photo
Ros
04/06/2013 8:42 p.m.

Ros, quite the opposite, I'm glad your sincerity, the truth is that I already made the idea of ​​being type 1, and I am in my changes in habits, for now I have started with food, and soon with exercise, well walk moreThat nothing, since I am very sedentary and the gim like they do not go.
Making a review of my life, commenting on the subject with my wife, it gives me, or gives us that my rise in blood sugar has already been for more than 8 years, she already warned me, well, Olia was two years ago two years agoThat he drunk a lot of water and urinated too much, the truth is that he did not pay attention for two reasons, one of them is that he only drinks water from the afternoon, during the morning nothing, and on the other I have not noticed anything weird.

DiabetesForo
04/06/2013 10:52 p.m.

Ros,

I differ from that position that they consider that medication is the solution and that you can eat everything.And yet, I do not fall heavy to read them.I respect what everyone believes.

The 'adhered' glucose is the one that leads to complications (glycation)
No one denies that without insulin nobody would live, Banting has already demonstrated it by doing a total pancreatomy of dogs

In 2 years that I have been observing, what I question is the product, because it does not have the expected effectiveness.
A few weeks ago I could check it with another person.The treatment began in 380 and a couple of days was disconnected and its basal glucose was 450

The product is how that carpet in a living room.You do the cleaning, and everything is under the carpet
If you move the carpet (up, down, right, left), garbage will always see
And in the worst case, if you accumulate a lot of garbage, you are short

And TB is comforting to read cases of people, who dared to remove the carpet and do the right cleaning (the appropriate diet)

All the best

P.S.

I attach a link.
There is no reliable means of measuring the Beta cell reserve

Summary
Current Techniques For Measuring Insulin Secretion and Sensitivity Are Nonetheless Relativly Crude, and Have Limited Clinical Application.
The Main Exception is Measurement of C-Pepptide, Although This Too Should Be interpreted with care.
Tests of Insulin Secretification Identify Functional Beta Cell Capacity, But there are indications that not all beta Cells are Fully Active in Type 1 Diabetes.
This is an important issue for future research, but there is currently not reliable means of measuring beta cell reserve,
I.E.The Full Potential Capacity of A Diabetic Pancreas to Secret Insulin.

Jorgelui's profile photo
Jorgelui
04/07/2013 8:03 a.m.

Jorgelui ... I am quite tired that you do not admit or at least mentions, the difference between the different types of diabetes that exist.
Talking about the way you do without differentiating very different cases is very dangerous for those who read it.
They have nothing to do with one guy and another.
There are more diabetes variants, but I'm only going to comment 2

In type 1 diabetes, you can eat everything, whatever you want and the time you want ... but you depend 100% on insulin and your ability to match intake and amount of exogenous insulin that you inject.
In the medium and long term, excessive body weight can take its toll in terms of insulin resistance ... in the same way as any other person without diabetes.

In type 2 diabetes, you must follow strict control of the diet, be in a reasonable and adequate weight, control the hours you eat ...
Even with all that fulfilled, there are cases in which you depend on oral antidiabetics and later on insulin
With the years of evolution, and even with high compliance with diet, exercise, weight, etc ... sometimes there is no other than insulin, unfortunately.

And basal blood glucose is only 1 parameter ... as important or as unimportant as the C peptide that you mention in the article that links.
Like those venerable elders who skip din
Thus, month by month, year by year, self -draining and with his doctor in the pure inopia.
Of course, eating 2 paella dishes and more than 250 in postpandrial.

In fact, mixtures 2 concepts.On an empty stomach, less insulin is needed and therefore less peptide is secreted than if it is measured in a postpandrial way ... and there are false positives and bad interpretations, especially if the laboratory/doctor is not accredited and experienced enough.

That I know it is demonstrated that peptide C occurs in proportion of 1 to 1 with insulin.
The C Peptide is measured because its life is longer (30 minutes) than endogenous insulin (dies in 5 minutes) and makes it much more difficult to count how much insulin the body generates.
But look where the technique already measures these things: Link ... ulina.html

DiabetesForo
04/07/2013 10:12 a.m.

Ros, quite the opposite, I am glad your sincerity, the truth that I already made the idea of ​​being type 1, and I am in my changes of habits, for the moment I haveStarted with the food, and vicinously with exercise, well to walk more than anything, since I am very sedentary and the gim as they do not go.

These changes are necessary if you are type 2. Type 1 can eat what we want (adjusting insulin doses) and do not need to exercise.That if we have to click.: |

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/07/2013 11:03 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello everyone!
Maikel, do not worry, really, both for changes in your life, that they are well to do them and renew, because after all, you will acquire very healthy habits, they are those that recommend for the general population, without beingDiabetics, and the Greeks said "Mens Sana in Corpore Sano", as I have never made an official presentation of my person, tell you that I have been diabetic, type1, I have 34, and above all, in recent times, as of allNor do I go to the gim, just the way and the way and now I have taken a few kilos that I will have to lose, ... not only, for diabetes but also because my clothes do not fit, :)) :)) :))of type 1 diabets is as Sherpa says injecting insulin, but it ends up being like washing your teeth: shock :: shock :: shock: or even more necessary, such as sleeping !!! To have the doctor tells you;)
Jorgelui, I respect you, what bothers me is that a person like Maikel who still does not know what kind of diabetes he has, and that he still does not know the "tables" of the same, you speak to him with such ambiguity; I am a medical student,I believe in official medicine, but I am open to other types of healthy and healthy knowledge, and I assure you that in type 1 diabetes or insulin -dependent mellitus or unfantish as it has been called in years there is no other solution than insulin, of course withoutDiet and exercise only with insulin does not live, or at least well for a long time, for my liking, you use words, definitions that give rise to basic mistakes, and that bothers me a lot, and not only that I think I am in dutyand in my right to criticize it.
A greeting!

Ros's profile photo
Ros
04/07/2013 12:17 p.m.

Owash,
------
I think that the purpose of a forum is to share diverse opinions, as long as the various experiences lead us to reasonable doubts.
What sense does the same have to repeat, when reality is another? ¿? ¿?... You imagine being black in the time of slavery, and not dreaming of a freedom?

In another forum, last week I met a girl from Costa Rica (23 years old).A year ago I was shot at 800, he maintained an insulin treatment, not fixed
Until it lowers him.22 days ago, 750 was shot again, he has maintained a diet in all this time (my opinion too strict), and has dropped to 80

I know a man from Córdoba, 47 years with insulin and said to me: I have never eaten a sweet, nor cake .. They disgust me

And I have seen cases of people eating everything, but at 6, 8, 10, and 30 years with complications

What is true ???
I do not get tired of reading you, what you always repeat.

Ros,
----
Reading articles in English I liked the expression 'poor insulin'.There is a deficiency, but it does not imply that there is no

One day I ate 50gr of cake and in 200. I had breakfast a pinch of Nesquik and at 2h it followed in 190

The detail is, how does the article 'how much reserve really look in a diabetic pancreas ???' ... nobody knows for sure

I only see two paths:
- You cling to believe that there is nothing left
- You cling to believe that something could be left to metabolize what is necessary (but without starving)

And honestly, I thank the doctor who recommended me, test first with a diet
And when I told him that with the bread I took me to go down, he said: 'Combine it with olive oil'

Where is ambiguity, where is the margin to mistakes?
Do you have something wrong to question what is established?... there is a lot of difference compared to 90 years ago

Jorgelui's profile photo
Jorgelui
04/08/2013 6:13 a.m.

The ambiguity is that you are mixing type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes.

It's like saying that once you had diarrhea and that for eating white rice you was cured and tell someone with fever that eats rice because you did very well ... but we start from different diseases ...

You should read a basic diabetes manual, I think you are entering a very dangerous field to deceive and create false hopes to patients who have just debuted ...

tica's profile photo
tica
04/08/2013 6:41 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I agree with Tica, the ambiguity with which you speak, leads to many confusion and I find it very difficultAnd not for anything else but we have to be a little care with what we say because this reads a lot of people and can be confused.Be clear, if you can.

DiabetesForo
04/08/2013 6:57 a.m.

It is also possible that we have become accustomed to seeing things always from the same perspective.

If there is scientific documentation that are opposed indicating that there are no reservations and others that indicate that it is not known with certainty how much reservation remains ... then the doubt

At no time did he try to sell 'false hopes'.
A year ago they told me 'You are Lada' and you should inject ', and I still think it was just an opinion
I read a lot here, that you can 'eat everything' and it seems to me that it is not true ... but

I have read cases, and there is a common denominator and I only comment on those experiences and that everyone makes their decision

Greetings

Jorgelui's profile photo
Jorgelui
04/08/2013 8:50 a.m.

Thank you Tica and Prado for explaining the "ambiguity" of Jorgelui, I obviously do not explain it well:-/:-/
Jorgelui, you say that you are diabetic lada type or that a doctor who I see that you even did, ... well, you are doing well, it is good!But regardless of the insulin reserves that are in your pancreas what is clear that if you have 800 glycemia you do not have a "pin" of insulin where it has to be, and medicine has studied that the compatible with life is 1010 mg/dl in glucose blood, and that the reserves there import shit, I explain: x: x, I debuted more than a quarter of a century with 950 mg/dl ... Someday I will tell my story ... and ifIt is not because they put me insulin to every pill at this time I am with San Pedro to have if it lets me enter the sky !!!And there it has thousands and thousands of followers, ..
If it had been black, and exclava and that my freedom is insulin because it is the one that allows me to live !!!
You forget something in your theories of diet, food and glucose adhered, three concepts glycemic value, glycemic index and food fiber, you will tell me that you understand for each of them, Ah and give a review to the metabolism of fatAnd proteins, the same clarifies the bread more olive oil, ... and mirate it in English than to be more scientific, ... too much irony !!!Sorry for that reason I don't want to offend ...
I have only gotten into this forum because it seems very formal, ethical and very nice to share and help,
Maikel the important one you are still: Oops :: Oops :: Oops: so you'll tell us.
A greeting

Ros's profile photo
Ros
04/08/2013 11:53 a.m.

Well, I have already come from the doctor, and I already have the results.:-/
Glucose 264.6 (11,6)
He has told me that cholesterol is well, but for the diabetes indices no, a little high.
At the moment they don't send me insulin, they have sent me ...
Cinfa 850 metformin (1/2 breakfast pill for 4 days, then 1/2 pill during breakfast and 1/2 at meals for 4 days, after 1 pill in the morning and 1/2 at noon 4 more days, andthen after this 1 in the morning and another at noon)

Gliclazida Mylan 30 mg (1st noon)

For cholesterol
Simvastatina Ratio 20mg (1 at night)

I've always fled from drugs, and now I'm going to make a pill jajajajajajajaja

At the moment he will leave it to me, he has told me that about 3 months, and if he was not regulated then we would throw into the injected insulin, on the 17th I will go with the nurse to give me the little machine, reactive strips and the lancets.

DiabetesForo
04/10/2013 3:52 p.m.

Hello,
11.6 is glycosylated hemoglobin?If that is very high.I guess you have only seen the header.They would have to have looked at insulin reserves, I never remember the name of those analysis ...

Start with the pills and having the meter you can see if the thing is regularized or not.The best would be to see you an endocrine.

You will tell us: D

tica's profile photo
tica
04/10/2013 4:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I understand that you have diagnosed you with type 2 diabetes

If 11.6 is glycosylated hemoglobin, it is sufficient reason to send you to the endocrine and reconsider the diagnosis.

The treatment is strong, to be initial.
Metformin+ sulfonirulea
Of metformin little more can rise to you, the recommended daily dose is 3 g and in 10 days you will take more than half.
Glyclazide is a drug that squeezes insulin production ... it would be difficult to understand that this medication would have prescribed without having proven insulin reserves by an analytics of the C peptide

It is important that you do not jump food and that you always eat carbohydrates, at least in that intake because glyclazide can cause hypoglycemia.

Normally type 2 are not given meter or reactive strips.Not even those who have hypoglycemic drugs.
Maybe in Catalonia it is different (although I don't believe).

The most appropriate weight and diet have not told you anything?

DiabetesForo
04/10/2013 5:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.