{'en': 'Beach, pool and insulin pump', 'es': 'Playa, piscina y bomba de insulina'} Image

Beach, pool and insulin pump

tica's profile photo   06/08/2011 8:51 a.m.

Well, maybe it is the solution for diabetes.All to live on the beach !!!

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
09/09/2015 8:50 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

JII JI !!It also happens to me, especially the first days

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/09/2015 8:54 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I do one hehehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/09/2015 9:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

@jconegar in the end the Cogre for the next summer, this does not happen to me again.
Monica_ltd with respect to the pool and beach, exercise ... etcBoli guideline.So try, I comment and now if I exercise, at least I, three hours without a bomb I do not notice, we go that for that time I go without insulin.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/13/2015 5:42 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

exjc said:
I am with you mallefic33 for mobile I have been using years and are the best of the market, the first case that I buy was a Aquapac and then imitations, the imitations have always gone worse andI already change for Aquapac are of more quality, that is more expensive.
Look what I don't have is the cold wallet put me in the water to refresh ha ha ha.

Hello, thanks for your comments.They are going to put a bomb in a few weeks and I find it interesting about the Aquapac bag so that it does not get wet on the beach.

A question, how do you do so that the catheter will get out of the bag without being caught with the closure?

Greetings!

Víctor Gómez's profile photo
Víctor Gómez
06/10/2018 5:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

exjc said:
Jessicag looked at this video that I made, I don't like it very much because it's long, I'm shy and cut ha ha ha, it was my second video that did.
Link
Let's see if I encourage myself and although summer is finished I record it again together with several of the Animas Vibe Bomb and the Comfort Short Infusion System that are scarce online and do not convince me
In the video you will understand everything.
If you are going to buy it that I am very happy with her, do not hesitate to look in Latinadeladiabetes.com for more prices that I have looked there they have the best you can see that they are diabetic and do not want to make gold with us.The case is of an impressive quality.I have bathed this summer hours and hours in the beach and pool and not even a drop.

Thank you!!I am answered with your video.Thank you very much for your contribution.

Víctor Gómez's profile photo
Víctor Gómez
06/10/2018 5:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.