{'en': 'High microalbumine !!bad kidneys ??', 'es': 'Microalbumina alta!! riñones mal??'} Image

High microalbumine !!bad kidneys ??

roxio89's profile photo   06/22/2011 7:31 p.m.

I have been with diabetes for 5 years and in my last analytical I had the hem in an 8, 3 and the microalbumine in a 7.8 and means it is starting to damage my kidneys ... for my bad control for a few months ... you think thatIs it a lot?

Now I am fully controlling at all times ... will it be reversible?

What consequences can you have?

How do you have it?

Thank you!

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
06/22/2011 7:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

May I know, the normal value has as limit 30. below, it is absolutely normal.

Anyway, even giving, it could also be due to hypertension, for example.
Microalbuminuria is an indicator of renal damage in a very early stadium, which is very good for us, because it allows us to take action soon.And in any case, assuming that the process of renal damage has begun, is the longest diabetic complication there is, and it can last for many years until it ends (if it ends, which does not have why) in renal failure.

Anyway, I also tell you that when someone gives slightly abnormal microalbuminuria values, it is often reversible if you recover normal glycemic values.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/23/2011 5:53 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

thank you!!In the papal that they gave me it puts that the maximum that can be had is up to 3, and I have 7.8, almost the triple.This is why I have doubts whether this is very advanced or not.

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
06/23/2011 6:27 p.m.

They are confusing units, that microalbuminuria is high.Check with your doctor.

nicoinme's profile photo
nicoinme
06/27/2011 10:16 p.m.

I do not know in my analytics puts in urine biochemistry:

Creatinine concent ---- & GT; 1.4 g/l says that (0.28-2,17) are normal.That is to say that is fine.
Microalbumine ------- & GT;7.9 mg/dl The normal values ​​are (0.3 to 3)
MAO/Creatinine quotient ---- & GT;56.4 mg mao/g The normal values ​​is (1 to 30)

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
06/28/2011 7:03 a.m.

The case that my doctor does not speak clearly, you ask about something and do not answer or do not tell you clear things, you had to know him ... you ask and do not answer, you are cold and neither look at you or anything, etc.
So I have the doubts about my ultimate analytical ...

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
06/28/2011 7:08 a.m.

By the way Nicoinme I think we already know each other ... I'm reading about carbohydrate counting ... :))
more or less for nick ..............

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
06/28/2011 7:12 a.m.

By the way Nicoinme I think we already know each other ... I'm reading about carbohydrate counting ... :))
more or less for nick ..............

SIIII, from the Studio Forum.Well, something new is always learned and I was studying on microalbuminuria.Your value is high, that value is in mg/dl, bone milligrams for urine deciliter.Who tells you in this same forum that up to 30 is normal is right, but in mg/day, the fact is that we urinate about 1.2 liters per day the human beings and your there you have the value in 0.1 liter.Therefore you should make a rule of 3 and see that your microalbumine value in urine in 24 hours is high, if 30 it is normal you have about 94. This exam is an indicator of a renal pathology that unfortunately has no returnback, but you can stop your advance to avoid future serious kidney problems.
If you are interested, I can explain exactly what it means that albumin appears in your urine, I wait for your answer because I would take me for a while writing all that and if you are not interested, it is not worth it, hahaha.How lucky to be able to help someone, I already made an enemy in the forum because he says that I encourage someone to inject insulin to a non -diabetic and cannot be coming from a medical student, I hope if he can help you in what I can.

Greetings

nicoinme's profile photo
nicoinme
06/28/2011 4:46 p.m.

Indeed, consult a doctor.

Laboratory analytics always have their references ...
And I would swear that microalbuminuria was between 30 and 300 mg/day ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/28/2011 5:02 p.m.

In that link up by Owash is what I tell you Rocio, in 24 hours up to 30mg is normal.

nicoinme's profile photo
nicoinme
06/28/2011 5:25 p.m.

What a job with that there is no turn behind ... I have a aunt in dialisis ... and I would not like here a few years to see myself like her ...: ((:( but well I have to be optimitist.. Although I wear a little pre -pred ..
I thank you all !!The truth is something I have clarified ... I give me a lot that you have to write so much about the microalbumine ... You already had a lot with the carbohydrates ..: D I thank you ... I'm looking at that and looking for me and looking forfood tables and taking notes ...
I do not know why you had problems in the forum, it is a joy to have people like you to solve our doubts that know so much and on top of a doctor..jejejje.
Well, about my doctor I want to say that it is from vacation and I have asked for an appointment with the other doctor in my town, I have it tomorrow at 10 ... This medical is friendly, and I am rethinking to change (I had a problem for a problemthe reactive strips) and so I hope that Mñana will solve them, to ask me for the endocrine (here in Spain it takes ... I am rethinking to go to an individual) and also then I will take the analytics and have what he tells me ...

By the way Nicoinme, are you going to specialize?If esq if I already believe that specialty ... jiji

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
06/28/2011 6:56 p.m.

This exam is an indicator of a renal pathology (...)

This part seems correct, microalbuminuria is a protein that is an indicator of an incipient renal problem and that can appear before the renal problem is manifested.

(...) That unfortunately has no back (...)
>
However, this part does not seem so correct, it seems to me too strong, if the renal problem has not yet appeared if it can be back back again with good diabetes control and controlling other things such as blood pressure.

>
As a general rule, some distance should be taken with the opinions that can be read in a forum (including this one that is mine) and in issues like this of microalbuminuria it would be better than talking to a doctor.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/28/2011 7:22 p.m.

I have high microalbuminuria for 20 years, since I debuted as a diabetic.
Eye!It influences a lot if the day before doing analysis you have done intense exercise, erroneous results can leave.

david29's profile photo
david29
06/28/2011 7:51 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

I have high microalbuminuria for 20 years, since I debuted as a diabetic, I have it around 500mg/24h, even at first I had much higher although with good controlof figures and glycosilada below 7 has been reduced.
Eye!It influences a lot if the day before doing analysis you have done intense exercise, erroneous results can leave.
Thanks David!You are taking some type of medication or something, what affects you?Does something hurt?

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
06/28/2011 8:03 p.m.

I am taking Pricor 80 and I really have no symptom of anything does nothing hurt, my urológo made me a kidney biopsy to see if I could have renal damage but apparently it went quite well and as I say, the microalbuminuria that initially had itIn 1000-1500mg/24h I have been lowering it a lot, I advise you to take care of yourself and you will see how you have no problem.
Ask me what you want.Greetings.

david29's profile photo
david29
06/28/2011 8:42 p.m.

Hemo 7

Great that the levels can be lowered, the truth did not know, I understood that when the kidney capillaries are damaged as the only thing to do is take great care to prevent future problems.Good luck can be cured then.

nicoinme's profile photo
nicoinme
06/28/2011 9:46 p.m.

I just came from the doctor, and he told me that the thing is not very bad at all ... that is not bad but that if I have to control more, because but little by little my kidneys are going to be affected ... but thatThe last word is my endocrine ... but until they give me the appointment ...

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
06/29/2011 5:38 a.m.

Well I have not said that it can be cured, what can be improved or extended as much as possible a renal failure controlling the blood glucose figures well.Many encouragement.

david29's profile photo
david29
06/29/2011 8:53 a.m.

Hemo 7

To that was directed my comment, perhaps it was too direct but the goal was to tell Rocio that this value must be taken into account to start taking care of yourself more if possible.Renal problems are part of diabetic microangiopathy, the same that gives diabetic view problems.For the doubts I clarify that I do not say that you are going to have problems of view right now or then, I say that you have to take care of yourself, if you take care of yourself now that you have no serious problems (apart from being diabetic like everyone clear) there are many chances that you can dodgeThose damn pathologies generated by diabetes in evolution such as polyneuropathy.
With regard to what you asked about my specialty Rocio, I have not yet chosen it, I have 3 years to think but I do not think I choose anything related to my illness, I would feel it how to do my illness my profession and for some reason that in realityI don't have very clear that phrase, hehe.
Well, to take care of you really that you will surely be fine.

nicoinme's profile photo
nicoinme
06/29/2011 10:24 a.m.

thank you so much!!I will tell you, and if there is when I do another analytics have better results ..
Nico here I think they are 6 years instead of 8 and then specialty is chosen ...

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
06/30/2011 2:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.