{'en': 'High microalbumine !!bad kidneys ??', 'es': 'Microalbumina alta!! riñones mal??'} Image

High microalbumine !!bad kidneys ??

roxio89's profile photo   06/22/2011 7:31 p.m.

Thank you very much !!I will tell you, and if there is when I do another analytics have better results ..
Nico here medicine I think they are 6 years instead of 8 and then specialty is chosen ...

Here the doctor's career is crazy, I have to finish 5th, then 6th and 7th to be able to do a year of internship.That year you actually work as a doctor and they pay you but they don't give you the university degree until you finish it.I can choose the residence there and they all last about 4 more years.It must be the longest race in the world hahahaha

nicoinme's profile photo
nicoinme
07/01/2011 11:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

uuff ... I think so if it is the longest ... but your insurance can ... gesture if you have 5 that are another 7 more?

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
07/01/2011 1:49 p.m.

Well I was already in consultation with the endocrine. It turns out that my microalbumine was a bit high but tmpoco is serious, also in the analytical ulitma I was already fine and says that I do not have to worry.
Now I have been dose of night since at 3 hours of dinner is when I had it at 350, buno plus dose no, before I was not doing 24 units of slow.
Now I get to start (according to my controls the next day I will change) 6 of fast and 18 of slow, I know that I will have to climb the slow one, because according to my doctor I do not have to have to take off slowly, that I have that I have to do thatSeeing me, and that is why I prefer to do it like that, before a hip in the middle of the noxe.
Well and I had a doubt and that is that in the paper that gave me a bolus-basal guideline what does it mean?means what I have told quickly and slow insulin at the same time?

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
09/01/2011 5:33 p.m.

That is the name of current treatments, bolus-base therapy (or basal-bolus).It does not matter if with multiple injections to apply, if you are with multiple injections at least two types of insulin are used, a basal insulin (in your case the lantus) and another insulin for food bowling (in your case Humalog).

It is only the name of insulin therapy treatment you have.

Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/01/2011 7:12 p.m.

It seems that the human organism, for reasons of survival, developed a way to guarantee the entry of HC into the nervous system, brain, kidneys and eyes, so that they are the only organs that do not require insulin to enter HC's energyIn their cells, hence they are more exposed and are more affected in the longdeterioration of these organs.

Paulescu's profile photo
Paulescu
08/11/2017 6:24 p.m.

LADA desde 2-2010/ 44 años
Lantus 16 u en tránsito a Toujeo / Novorapid 4/6/5

Hello, I'm new in this forum.I was diagnosed with Diabetes type LL 2 months ago and is taking metformin 850 after lunch and dinner.It also takes Pelmec Duo 5/10 for blood pressure.My consultation is for the results of microalbuminuria that they made, the result was 5 UG/mg.But in 24 hours it says: impossible to quantify.Result below the quantification limit
Diuresis 1700ml/24hs
Could you tell me what it means?I have to worry?Your doctor just see it on February 20 ...

Gmariela15's profile photo
Gmariela15
01/14/2018 2:48 p.m.

Well, if it is below the quantification limit is that it is perfect.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2018 5:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
well, if it is below the quantification limit is that it is perfect.
Thank you so much!I stay calmer until you see your doctor!Is yes ... you know?It has been treatment for 2 months and diet to the letter, and the studies did very well for what I could compare.He started with a blood glucose of 309 and now lowered 102, and glycosylated hemoglobin that gave him 12 % now is 6.7 %.I am very happy that she is well aimed

Gmariela15's profile photo
Gmariela15
01/15/2018 8:54 p.m.

Hello.It changes doctor because if they put our hands in which they are not able to give us clear information we are going (I have experience) then with respect to the kidneys take care of yourself and not only stop the advance of nephropathy if you had it but you will improve itAnd with good control and help to avoid the loss of protein in the urine you will improve it a lot.
Think that the solution to our quality of life and that complications do not eat us is good control there are no more
All the best

Jess's profile photo
Jess
01/21/2018 6:41 a.m.

nicoinme said:
By the way nicoinme I think we already know each other ... I am reading about the carbohydrate count ... :))
more or less for nick ..............

SIIII, from the Studio Forum.Well, something new is always learned and I was studying on microalbuminuria.Your value is high, that value is in mg/dl, bone milligrams for urine deciliter.Who tells you in this same forum that up to 30 is normal is right, but in mg/day, the fact is that we urinate about 1.2 liters per day the human beings and your there you have the value in 0.1 liter.Therefore you should make a rule of 3 and see that your microalbumine value in urine in 24 hours is high, if 30 it is normal you have about 94. This exam is an indicator of a renal pathology that unfortunately has no returnback, but you can stop your advance to avoid future serious kidney problems.
If you are interested, I can explain exactly what it means that albumin appears in your urine, I wait for your answer because I would take me for a while writing all that and if you are not interested, it is not worth it, hahaha.How lucky to be able to help someone, I already made an enemy in the forum because he says that I encourage someone to inject insulin to a non -diabetic and cannot be coming from a medical student, I hope if he can help you in what I can.

Greetings

Hello, how are you interested if it can be

Jess's profile photo
Jess
03/28/2018 5:56 p.m.

Well, I have it fatal for microalbuminuria, I have 1,523 mg/l and must be less than 30, the proteins in urine 197´7 mg/dl and must be between 1 to 14. The creatinine microalbuminuria quotient30. I have not had good feelings for years and I don't think it was much.Greetings.

mcmurphy 1975's profile photo
mcmurphy 1975
07/29/2018 8:24 p.m.

Take care, you don't have to get worse.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/29/2018 9:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.