Kills diabetes.Diabetes kills.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/19/2013 5:34 a.m.

The International Diabetes Federation has created this infamous video, to spread?Diabetes:
Link ;V=LDGFYMIF2Y4

Gentuza

And yes, in Spain 10,000 people died for diabetes in 2011

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/19/2013 5:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Oysters !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/19/2013 5:49 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Go, if the smoke. Lost was diabetes!= D>

Now, what does this video provide?What if you catch the diabetes, are you screwed?(I'm sorry for the vocabulary, but I don't see a meaningful purpose to the campaign ...)

tica's profile photo
tica
07/19/2013 7:15 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Diabetes kills
That is what the video contributes ... and how you can touch anyone, there is nothing to do.

That is what the video brings.

Eye, the maximum world organization about diabetes.
Nothing less.

DiabetesForo
07/19/2013 7:28 a.m.

Is this video work of the same type that put the messages to the tobacco packages or what ???> :)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/19/2013 8:49 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Smoking man you can choose ... Diabetes no, no matter how much they blame us not to have healthy and similar habits that they like to remind us on November 14 ... (I'm talking about type 1)

tica's profile photo
tica
07/19/2013 9:57 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

But what do we think about the diabetics of this video, I don't understand it!That we stop fighting, because we will give us the same! Or that to die directly, by God

Marial's profile photo
Marial
07/19/2013 8:34 p.m.

Well, I don't know, this video seems more sensible to me, than the news that comes out every day that they seem that diabetes is no longer a problem.That it is Superguay to have diabetes and that diabetics can quietly go to Everest on their backs or run around the world to Pata Coja.

As if today no one died from diabetes, nor would he be blind, nor cut his legs or have to go to dialisis, etc ... I prefer that the truth be told, that what we have is a very cruel effermenity, and that they do not treat us as mentally delayed and tell us that what happens is that we are very sweet.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/19/2013 11:10 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I find the video totally absurd, of course diabetes if it is not controlThey but this we are not to blame for being diabetic and quite brown is already the disease to put such a void, one things is a video that encourages you to control and help you and another is this that you see it and the only thing youIt is pissed off and getting depressed thinking that it doesn't matter what you do that if you have touched you already know what there is .... I think the video seems fatal.
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
07/24/2013 2:19 p.m.

On Twitter they have organized and made this video: Link

DiabetesForo
07/24/2013 2:36 p.m.

When I saw it I was amazed.especially for being the IDF who has done it.It is supposed to convey commitment, fidelity to treatment, responsibility ... and positivism.Much positivism: hope, ultimately.
But not.The smoke of lost (very good the analogy, by the way) is very good) and is loading to anyone who touches.That is, we are dead.ID goodbye to everyone.

They have covered themselves with glory, fuck ... I don't understand how they have done this ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/24/2013 7:17 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

It seems fatal to me that Omash calls those of the Diabetes Internation Federation and instead Twitter's stupid video cannot be insulted (the message was erased) when it is much worse.

Can you only give that flanderized vision of diabetes in this forum?You can't tell the truth, that diabetes kills daily.I have many friends and a relative who died from diabetes or who are very fucked by her.Why do those of the Federation have to give a positive message if diabetes is a fucking disease and has nothing positive?

It is that it is to freak out, in almost all medical news diabetes is the worst, the main risk factor for almost all diseases whether mortal as disabled and then people want the ads about it to be positive !!!

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/26/2013 3:48 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Sherpa41,

Moderators erase messages that do not comply with the forum policy, basically: not advertising, insults, explicit sex, etc ... is admitted ...

I beg you try to comply with this policy, and you are totally free to pour your opinions with the rawness and reality that you consider.

If you see any message that does not seem appropriate, please use the "denounce" option and moderators will review it.

I hope you understand it,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/26/2013 3:56 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

As a recommendation, a good way of knowing whether or not it is published in what is published is to think that these texts can be read by your children, nephews and other relatives, it can even be used in schools to find information about diabetes, when you write,Think of those children who are learning, and what they should read and in what terms and expressions.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/26/2013 4 a.m.

Well, we are managed if we have to write things so that the crushes of nursing do not bother.I believed that this was a forum of adult people where things could be said as they are.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/26/2013 4:25 a.m.

Sherpa41,

No, it is not a forum only for over 18, if applicable, we would have to ask for age validation.

This is a forum for all, if you have a hard time staying at this level, I suggest that you look for alternatives that best fit your capacity.

I think everything necessary and accessible to all audiences can be expressed.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/26/2013 4:53 a.m.

I think that neither so much nor so bald .., the opinions of people that seem to imply that diabetes are almost like a cold and that it almost does not matter to make it to make a normal life.Well, I think that it has it and I know from my own experience and by family that complications are difficult to combine with a completely normal life.
I'm sorry but I don't believe the world of light and illusion that denies what you have even if you don't have to dramatize but take it into account.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
07/29/2013 6:47 a.m.

Hello ajd,

I cannot agree more, so it is correct that cases such as the video of this thread are denounced, we all know that this is not a rose path, and that we overcome problems daily.

This morning, without going any further, before arriving at work I have already had a hypo ... and weird is the day that I do not have a crossbar, not to mention the climbs, sometimes I have the feeling of living inA roller glucose mountain ... the staying stable is very complicated!#-either

That without talking about long -term complications, many of them commented on in the forum, from retinopathies, to cardiovascular issues, for not entering the number of people who lack resources to have a minimum treatment, the latter are those that (from my point of view) more suffer the disease with all their crudeness.

At the forum level, it is only requested that each one expresses their experiences, problems and vision of diabetes as best stated, provided that it is done from respect and in the spirit of helping others!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/29/2013 7:06 a.m.

I respect everyone and it has not been my intention to offend anyone but I still think the same.

Yesterday, July 30, my uncle died with insulin -dependent diabetes working on a 4 -star hotelía in which a minimum of 9 or 10 hours a day exploded and they hardly let him stop when he had a hypoglycemia.They had a mule doing the work of several people for not hiring more staff, without respecting their illness at all and I say it because I have also lived it;That is not working is surviving at work.

And the worst of all is that when he communicated it to our family the hotel director said that our relative had had a "small accident" and that they had tried to revive him and that they could no longer do anything and just after asking that if he had any disease.I didn't xxxx !!!, what happens, did they not recognize company?

Is this doing normal life?There I leave the question.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
07/31/2013 6:53 a.m.

Hello ajd,

I feel about your uncle, what you explain is very sad, and I think you are right that diabetes demands an effort in the control and monitoring that a normal person does not need, in the end, we have to supply the work that the pancreas has leftto do for us.

I deeply regret the little knowledge that some people have about diabetes, as in the case of your uncle's hotel staff, it is for things like this, which several years ago I started with the forum, to disseminate and share the reality of this disease, I would likeThat things were different, but there is still a lot of ignorance about diabetes and one of the ways to combat it is with dissemination and communication.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/31/2013 7:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.