Back to exercise with many complications.

campanilla's profile photo   09/19/2013 7:54 a.m.

Hello, good I wanted to tell you my experience of the exercise I have been alone for two days but I am already disgusted,
My problem is that these two days, the state starting to exercise with 280 two days and the first day later only one hour had 127 and the next day also after doing only one hour 57 and that is what worries me is that ifBefore exercising I have to be high so that I do not get off but also if with 280 it goes down and I do not know how to do it because it is supposed to exercise with more than 250 but it is that if I do not do so I get offAnd what I do not want is to stop exercising or have to put myself to my ass before I do it so that it is discharged and I do not get off because I do not think it is good to have to put on 280 and after I got off thisbang,
I do the exercise at 7:30 p.m.
I would appreciate some advice because I have no idea how to square it to be at good levels,
I had 3 weeks with them super controlled and now again to the usual routine ...
Greetings and thanks.

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
09/19/2013 7:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It happens to me every time I leave the sport for a while, the return is always complicated, for days I get out of control, both up and down (hypos).I take it as a period of change, and try to adjust insulin as best as possible, until the body gets used to the new "rhythm of life", and then regularizes glucose again.

Here are some links on the subject, with experiences of other foreros:

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/19/2013 11:02 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I would like to give you an answer but I am almost as lost as you ...: |

When do you exercise (quickly) have to eat "a lot"?I leave 2 hours every day but every 30 min I have to eat something and be very aware of how I am ... yesterday for example I ate 2 energy bars (15 gr of hydrates each) and a fruit, and it seems exaggerated to meDo that every day ... In addition, it is impossible to lose weight!I have tried to lower the slow, the fast ... different schedules ... but it is the same.There has been someday punctual that for what is after eating I have had 355, go to walk and half an hour be in 80 or 90.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/19/2013 11:04 a.m.

Regulate insulin above all.My daughter was recommended to lower the doses between 10 and 15% on the days of sports.Before starting the sport to eat a piece of banana or two cookies and if the exercise lasts a long time to stop and eat another little one.I hope you help you.She goes phenomenal

cristinusky's profile photo
cristinusky
09/19/2013 11:32 a.m.

Instead of starting high drinking water during the exercise to keep the level without going too much. If you are taking something little by little it would not be necessary to start so high.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
09/19/2013 11:33 a.m.

I am not the one to give XD advice but theory should start the exercise with less, put that with 150, and take some slow hydrate 1 hour before exercising, or take some fast as a power -like drink while exercising.Or both, you already see that on the fly

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/19/2013 12:39 p.m.

I will wait a while since it is true that I have not been in a strong class that is a strong but strong time to see if that is why the body is not accustomed to the exercise (after 3 months normal hehe)
And if you are still happening, what Cabronias says that I think is a good idea too.
Thank you very much to everyone !!!!
all the best

campanilla
09/19/2013 12:42 p.m.

And by the way Mimbek, what you say makes no sense, I do not say that it is not true, but I do not understand.

By walking average, do you lose more than 250 blood glucose?I say that it makes no sense first because aerobic exercises, such as walking, burn more fat than glucogen/glucose, and second because in half an hour walking burns about 120 calories, that if only glucose was burned (even knowing that it is not like that) it would be some30 carbohydrates (120kcal / 4kcal per HC = 30).that is about 3 servings.For you 3 portions are 250 glucose?Because for me, 30 grams of HC are equivalent to about 100 glucose, less than half.

I don't know, I would like to know an answer to this, because you always learn something about the experiences of others

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/19/2013 12:48 p.m.

Farstar the same I have not explained myself well ..

Yesterday before leaving I had 120, I ate an apple.At half an hour, half energy bar (7.5 gr of hydrates), at half an hour another half bar.I measured and had 122. I ate a little bit of a bar (it did not become average) and almost when I got home I ate what was left and arrived with 110. That is usual.

The thing I am sometimes in 300 and something and in half an hour I get so much ... I don't see him explanation either.That's why sometimes I have a hard time organizing with the exercise ... They recently had to come looking for me because I had cast everything I had in my backpack to climb and I just had 1 hour walking.

And 3 weeks ago I was 15 days or so I tripled the doses of insulin because with what I usually put some post of 300 ... I have already returned to normal.Do you understand ??I don't either #:-s

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/19/2013 2:10 p.m.

Mimbek said:
F ... recently had to come to look for me because I had cast everything I had in my backpack to climb and just had 1 hour walking.

To the one that has not happened to throw the first stone ...

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
09/19/2013 3:40 p.m.

It will be that you are too slow ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/19/2013 5:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Those of us who have a bomb we have it easier to be able to regulate insulin to exercise.In my case, what I do is schedule a very low temporary basal one an hour before exercising and I don't have to start eating anything.If the glucose lowers you so much and do not want to eat many hydrates you have no choice but to lower basal insulin there is no other way or I do not know it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/19/2013 7:08 p.m.

I think it will be the slow one, because yesterday I did not exercise and at 17:30 it was at 270 and at 9:30 p.m.I miss at eating, so I will try to lower myself the slow to see if that is.
Thank you all.

campanilla
09/20/2013 5:21 a.m.

Mimbek said:
What am I sometimes in 300 and something and in half an hour I get so much ... I don't see him explanation either.

exactly ... that's what I said in my message, regarding this

Mimbek said:
There has been one day punctual that because of what is after eating I have had 355, go to walk and at half an hour I am in 80 or 90.

Although they are not the same 300 as 355, it is still a lot.According to my calculations, it is theoretically impossible for the walking for half an hour to get both blood glucose (except slow insulins in exaggerated quantity or things that escape my understanding)

Now ... in practice ... Go knowing hehe and it is something that I would like to know, and surely you and everyone, but I don't know if someone will have the answer.

But I hope you understood my message at least, the calculation of the Kcal who burns and the relationship they have with the hydrates

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/20/2013 6:27 a.m.

I, although each one is a world, the days that I go to the meal I put 9 instead of 10 in the Rapida, and 26 instead of 28 in the slow.An hour before exercise I like a "beautiful" fruit and not usually have problems.I usually leave at the same time as you, eat it at a quarter and less

Try until you have the solution, anyway this had to have your endocrine.What is not normal is to be welcomed to be at levels of 280 (you run safe risk of hypos and also desire more weight than you lose)

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/20/2013 3:17 p.m.

The only cause of those glucose dowers when continuing exercise is the amount of basal insulin.We must not look for more causes or determine that each one is a world.The amount of slow insulin (calculated for a normal rest day) + The increase in insulin sensitivity in a day of exercise and its following hours results in a lot of glucose absorption.In background sports, triathlon or cycling, the effects are noticeable up to 3 or 4 days later, which takes the body to fill the glycogen deposits of the muscles and the liver.In my case to make more than 130 km by bicycle I have to wear less than 12 units of Levemir.With Lantus it was exactly the same.If those training days are continued I have to reduce it to 8 or 9 units, when in rest periods I need 30 or 32. The doses with meals before exercise also influence a lot.It seems as if absorption were almost instantaneous, so before going to train, I do not usually eat more than one or two portions of HC and without putting insulin.I hope it helps you and I do not accept that each one is a world.Each is the sum of their experiences.All the best.

JoseManuel's profile photo
JoseManuel
09/24/2013 8:21 p.m.

I have lowered a unity and nothing has served me, I still go down until it stays well ??? But only the days I exercise noo?
Thanks a greeting

campanilla
09/25/2013 6:13 a.m.

Levemir lasts 16 hours but it is said that the real effect is 12 hours, without peaks.

Also keep in mind that the exercise of the previous day can affect, since muscles absorb glucose even 1 day later, so they are stealing the blood glucose literally xD

Try to see a couple of energetic bars or something (a couple of portions) before exercise or during.You will avoid starting with 280 and maybe it works well for you.

Set: if I were you, I would not pay a guy like me xD

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/25/2013 10:18 a.m.

Yesterday before exercising at 17; 30 I had 120 and I ate an apple, at 6:30 p.m.I had 180 and I thought Okay, it's fine right to do an hour of exercise and stay in 90-100 and I made three quarters of Body Combat alone and at half an hour I was already seeing that it cost me a lot but silly of my waitI am the class and when I did it, I had 65,
Today I have dropped 2 more than Levemir, I will eat the apple and two cookies and have how it stays.
Thank you all a greeting

campanilla
09/25/2013 12:31 p.m.

Campanilla, you can lower the one in one, to adjust better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/25/2013 12:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.