Back to exercise with many complications.

campanilla's profile photo   09/19/2013 7:54 a.m.

Yesterday that no day I will go up a less than yesterday I spent the whole afternoon from 300 up and exercise (I know it is not good with those levels) and I get down to 240 so anything to continue testing.
The potato tortilla can climb a lot?
Thanks a greeting

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
09/26/2013 5:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you get well to eat and two hours later you are high, it is fast.If you go up throughout the afternoon, it is slow.
Maybe you have lowered the levemir too much

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/26/2013 12:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Another day that does not work,
I put on a Levemir 17In 195 and just after the year I was in 220, it is true that the exercise was not of cardio but I even think I did more since it was toning (body pump) I already do not know that I do not put on I will continue testing but I am no longer very clear thatI have to do.
A health

campanilla
09/27/2013 7:22 a.m.

Have you done any diabetes course?I think you should calculate things more and have everything clearer, maybe you should visit the educator.

Because for example ... that of "I ate 2 cookies" is like saying "I eat something to eat", the thing would be to calculate and knew that you eat, how many rations, how many hydrates, etc.

And then in terms of exercise you have to know what kind of exercise it is, because according to the type of exercise you will be burning fats or hydrates, and it is not the same.And also the type of intensity, the duration, all that affects.

I believe that how much you have all that clear, you will solve the problem, because right now it seems that you do not know how to handle the slow ones, or if it is a problem of fast, or to eat to exercise, etc.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/27/2013 8:23 a.m.

It seems that the Levemir dose you have already adjusted.Without eating the four cookies you would have been well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/27/2013 4:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

My experience is that insulin is not totally effective without an aerobic exercise routine

JCM120's profile photo
JCM120
09/29/2013 5:55 p.m.

Levemir I also think that with 17 it is fine and I think that these cookies go up a lot (they are toast) I will wear the 17 I eat my apple before and I think that with that I will go well, I will try a few days like that.
Fastar now is when I am starting to learn and thanks to the forum why it is thanks to the endocrine I had fatal to me hehehe
The cookies that ate is a ration.It cost me a lot and sometimes certain meals do not take the rations very well with the fast insulin but I already think that everything is already fucking everything hehe
Thank you all
all the best

campanilla
09/30/2013 9:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.