Apidra change to novorapid

Nenito's profile photo   11/08/2011 7:59 a.m.

Romevila we are here to help us because we all have diabetes, so don't stop raising your doubts and problems.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/29/2011 4:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Alea, "the contracting part of the second part ..."

DiabetesForo
11/29/2011 4:48 p.m.

Very good, first of all thank everyone for participation in the forum, since some comments help a lot to those who are not used to entering these places;However, let's focus on the subject and if this is the non -supply of Apidra and the obligation imposed on the change to Novorapid or Humalog, because it is appreciated all the possible information for the people we have only tried with a type of insulin (in myApidra case).

Tomorrow I am 4 years of diabetes, and I have a 5.6 hemglobin;As I said previously, since I debuted I inject Apidra and Lantus, the truth is that I am doing very well and I am quite controlled, but yesterday I went to the pharmacy and they informed me about the problem of Sumbistista de Apidra. Today I talked to my endocrineAnd I have recommended Novorapid or Humalog.My question is: will I find changes?I know that everything depends on the body, the doctor says that they are similar, that he chooses the one who wants, but it is a little scared, I do not want to get out of control, will I have to prick more doses?What insulin has been in the market for longer?Which one I choose from both?Is this situation going to last a lot?

The truth is that I do not know why the lack of supply, nor that it will happen in laboratories, but this is a guide !! You cannot play with the health of people.

Thank you so much

caoma's profile photo
caoma
11/29/2011 5:23 p.m.

Caoma, the only way you have to know is to try because although they are similar, some difference can be and there is insurance, but I think they are not big differences so it will not produce a problem.It is best to measure a lot for a few days and adjust if necessary.There is no other;)
I started using Humalog and when I changed to Apidra I did not have to put or less insulin, I have already said it in other threads, in my case the apidra lasts a little longer than the humalog, but as I tell you I do notIt has meant changes in the general guideline.

DiabetesForo
11/29/2011 5:54 p.m.

Romevila, from nothing, there are plenty of words.

Camoa, you don't have to find significant changes.My daughter used Apidra and now, for this problem, use Humalog.The doses are the same and the result too.I do not think you have to vary the doses or that you should fear any lack of control, because they are very similar.

As for the time they have been in the market, the most recent is Apidra.The other two are already very proven, so tranquility.

I believe that Humalog looks like a tad rather than novorapid, but you must consult with your endocrine.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/29/2011 5:58 p.m.

I change Humalog to Apidra to use Humalog again after two months, apidra that towards strange things hypoglycemia eating, sometimes with the same dose and the same food had hypos other hyperglycemia.
I think Humalog seems more expected.
DM1 since 1997.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
07/06/2016 5:29 p.m.

Wow, and I just changed a week from novorapid to Apidra;And they have served me in the pharmacy.And neither my endocrine nor the pharmacy have told me anything about distribution difficulties ...
And I have changed to the Apidra Proque seems to be the only one that can be inserted in feathers with adequate mechanism for injecting half units, which perhaps for those who get a lot does not matter, but for those who have a lot of sensitivity to insulin ...

ref666 said:
I change from humalog to Apidra to use humalog again after two months, apidra that towards strange things hypoglycemia eating, sometimes with the same dose and the same meal had hyposOther hyperglycemia.
I think Humalog seems more expected.
DM1 since 1997.

Hello.I do not doubt that different insulins have some different effect on each person, since they carry different added products, and we have different sensibilities.However, we must add more factors (some we can know them and others are unknown to us): not only do food and insulin, but also emotions (recognized or not), the moments of the day, environmental factors influence us, environmental factors, environmental factors,Etc. A files have passed me x, as they said out there, both with one and another ...

imara's profile photo
imara
07/06/2016 6:48 p.m.

I have used NPH mixed with Novorapid, then Apidra and now Novorapid.And swallow.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
06/01/2017 1:46 p.m.

@"Imara", the novorapid is also of half units, novorapid penfill is called

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/01/2017 5:38 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@"Gala" Thank you.But my message has a year ... I went to Apidra and it is the one that usually uses with the medium units ball.

imara's profile photo
imara
06/02/2017 9:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.