Zaragoza diabetics

Lartrainer's profile photo   10/08/2013 4:10 p.m.

Hello everyone!

My name is Jesus and I am from Zaragoza, land of good people.I am new on the page and I have thought that it would be very good that all the Zaragozanos and Zaragozanas would have a common space to talk about any topic related to diabetes: problems we have, our own experiences, advice, etc.Any contribution can be used to help us all.

Cheer up and live the Virgen del Pilar!

Lartrainer's profile photo
Lartrainer
10/08/2013 4:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello welcome to the forum.I am also from Zaragoza and I have a little bit that I follow all this because today three months ago that my 14 -year -old daughter debuted.The idea of ​​sharing experiences is very good.All the best.

cristinusky's profile photo
cristinusky
10/08/2013 8:26 p.m.

Yeah??Well, do not go crazy, at first it may seem very complicated, or think that it is a disease that will limit it a lot in your life.NOT AT ALL!I've been with diabetes for 11 years and I'm completely healthy.All controls and reviews get perfect.I make normal life, I have a good diet, I exercise regular (I am a personal coach), and I do not smoke or drink.Since I was diagnosed, I have taken these life habits and it is "thanks" to diabetes.With good control there is no problem.I also help many diabetic people to lead an active and healthy life with my training and my guidelines, so I am delighted to share experiences or advice with you.All the best.

Lartrainer
10/08/2013 9:23 p.m.

Hello good,

I am also from Zaragoza.I debuted with 3 years and I have 25 with the sweet friend :) At first it is normal for everything to seem more complicated than it is later.Does Dra Rodriguez take you?Recently I was talking to her, she told me that this year she retired ... haha ​​what memories, when I debuted I was young and everything !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2013 4:45 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hahaha no, Dr. Rodrigues is only for children, I have stopped being a child for a long time ... hahaha.Are you 28 years old?And how about control?

Lartrainer
10/09/2013 12:29 p.m.

Man!I told Cris!I have one more year than you.The control well, last year I had a kid and still with dynamics of taking care of myself!
How about?Where do they take you?

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2013 12:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I control very well, I always take it well.They take me in the great Covian.How do you get the glyd?

Lartrainer
10/09/2013 3:50 p.m.

The last 6.2, during pregnancy below 5.5 (that was stress, is not life) and normal around 6.5 ... maximum 7

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2013 5:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

That's very good !!Keep it up!;)

Lartrainer
10/09/2013 8:11 p.m.

Hello Zaragozanos.Sorry for not answering but not enough entered the forum.To say that Cris is very good although now he is on a honeymoon.His last Hemo a month ago 6.1, when admission was almost 13. And both Dr. Rodriguez who commented, and Dr. Ferrer who is already the one who already carries the entire issue in the Infant have been taken, because in September it was in SeptemberDr. Rodriguez retired.Well Lartrainer, I am very interested in the theme of sport and I see that you are very put on the subject.Cris does high competition sport and now it takes it well, because as he told you he is on a honeymoon.Our fear is how we will take it later?I would ask you for advice, because she thinks she will not be able to take the rhythm she has now.Tell you that you train four days during the week and on Saturdays.An average of three four hours a day, I know that it is a lot, but we do not want it to leave it at all.Well thank you very much and greetings

cristinusky's profile photo
cristinusky
11/20/2013 8:28 a.m.

Hello, here another Zaragozana for the forum.
I am Type 2 diabetic, for a little bit that my endocrine took me, because although I have always been obese, I had never had problems with glucose.Three years ago I made a diet with this doctor, I lost 22 kilos, I left it and returned quickly, I suppose that speed in catching them contributed to diabetes.
I am not new regarding the disease, since my mother was a diabetic (he died a year and a half ago) and with her I passed the Calvary of two amputations.So I am in mind that I have to take care of myself.
At the moment the treatment I am following is with metformin and forxiga, apart from diet and exercise.I have hit the kick at 10 kilos but I still have my way to go.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/25/2014 5 p.m.

Hi Sonia, how old was your mother with diabetes?Type 1 or type 2?How bad about amputations ...

tica's profile photo
tica
03/26/2014 10:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

My mother had type 2 diabetes, they were detected being greater, more than 65, and died with 85. At first she took pills, but went to insulin months later.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/26/2014 12:41 p.m.

Hello, don't you make it?

@ica did you go to camps with Dr. Rodríguez?

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/22/2015 12:24 p.m.

What a joy !!I have not been a month, and well everything caught me in surprise and in Germany, where I live for a year.In two weeks I already come back, to see if I clarify more there because I do not know how to count rations, or that it is that of the hemo or anything ...

Irenica92's profile photo
Irenica92
06/28/2015 12:48 p.m.

No Aranza, I never went ... I didn't call anything the roll of those camps, but people should have a great time.What do you think of the new child endocrine?They had not spoken to me too well, but I went with my son and it seemed very competent

tica's profile photo
tica
06/28/2015 8:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

There are two doctors in children, one more sympathetic and affectionate than another, but they both competent, they were formed by Dr. Rodriguez and left everything quite tied.
But these girls do not give their lives for diabetes such as Rodriguez, normal TB, but we are doing very well, they give you a personal mobile and everything you call them at any time.

Worse is the nurse, but we are going that most nurses that I have found along the way are the same or similar, problems for spare parts, etc.They do not realize that with a child you cannot be so rigid that with an adult.

What did you go with your son?

Look that not to go camps .... it is already worth it, hehehe .... They were the best, as soon as my son is at the right to head, hehehe ....

aranzazuleg
06/29/2015 11:18 a.m.

Hello, I am Oscense although I live in Madrid, the worst thing I have is that I am very laminero but after 11 years with diabetes you get used to diabetes.As for meals as in Madrid there are no tortes, chireta or sausage, when I go up to Huesca I give myself a small whim (some fried eggs with lean a year does not harm).

manolo82's profile photo
manolo82
06/29/2015 3:01 p.m.

I liked my Teresa a lot, Dr Rodriguez .. Well ... on days and at times.They are looking at my son because the altered glycems have come out randomly.Not to make it a diagnosis, but to look at it.I had not gone to weight for some time and drink enough water and overwhelm me.It has come out under the c peptide, on July 1 I will see what they tell me, it seems that everything is Biwn ... I hope

tica's profile photo
tica
06/29/2015 11:52 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

How old is your child?

Dr. Rodríguez was very special, hahaha ... for everything, very good person, I went with them camps and it was a laugh, I still remember when she took us by car, who seemed that she was going from Rali, and when he gave herselfAgainst a lamppost (not much) he told us, hey that the bumper is for shocks, hahaha ...
Teresa was very nice tb, much more blade than now.

Don't worry that it falls into good hands, but it will not be at all girl, you will see how you don't have to see them again :-)

aranzazuleg
06/30/2015 10:55 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.