Zaragoza diabetics

Lartrainer's profile photo   10/08/2013 4:10 p.m.

Hello everyone, my nephew is diabetic since the age of 9, now has 18, and is not able to assimilate his diabetes, he does not take care of himself, he does not exercise ... and the worst thing is that he does not care.This is affecting the whole family, starting with their mother, who no longer knows what to do.Psychologists who ignore, has traveled several ..... We need some advice, something that has not yet occurred to us to channel your problem.I don't know if it's right to put this here, but I'm a little overwhelmed.Thanks for reading me.Maybe knowing someone more or less of their age who also has diabetes and takes care of it .... I don't know.

mggil's profile photo
mggil
02/24/2016 11:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, in Zaragoza there is an association, but there is a bit of a lifting layer the truth.

I do not know what to tell you, is that your nephew's problem is not diabetes is his attitude, perhaps he would have to be the one who got into the forum and saw that there are people, much, but that much, with his same problem, thanHe passed with 9 years, but there are others that are already born diabetic, and others that develop it at a very early age.

Animal to get into the forum, to see if you find someone who gives you the support or strength you need, here we are basically to encourage and ask questions.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/24/2016 11:53 a.m.

Thank you ... I don't think I get it ... but I'll keep trying.
Anyway if people will enter more or less of their age that could throw me a cable ... thanks anyway.

mggil's profile photo
mggil
02/24/2016 4:13 p.m.

Good morning Zaragozan@s !!I did not know about this forum, it seems very good idea to be able to talk to people who have something in common;Diabetes!I am type 1 diabetic, they detected it at 4 years and now I am about to turn 28, I have been with the "sweet friend" haha.All the best

Javi89's profile photo
Javi89
11/07/2017 1:05 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am from a town in the province of Zaragoza debut with Diabetes Mellitus 39 years ago.For genetics I have a history by my father and my mother my two great grandmothers a great -great grandmother.How is the Diabetic Association someone is a partner.Who is Dr. Rodríguez, my first endocrine were Dr Garagorri and Dr. González.Pediatrician Garagorri Otero Professor at the University of Zaragoza.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/25/2020 11:32 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Hi Tica, 5 You have a family history with diabetes, K such a personal trainer, disculpted me partner but it is complicated to assimilate KVAS perfectly controlled, what envy.My first glucometer bought it by means of the index its cost was 85000 pesetas and it cost me 22000, Glucometer 2 French brand, which you comment on the Glica, I do not carry more than 0.2 the limit of prediabetes.And going down I wait in 6 months to be in 5856, now my record has been 21 of Hgac1.MEEPO Stronged glycemia 19 sugar.My record in hyperglycemia 1320 something in blood.Now I've been taking full care of me for 4 years.But I have also done the opposite not to do it in another 4, someone has happened to him what I tell

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/31/2020 11:18 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.