{'en': '12 grapes, or if not, what?', 'es': '12 uvas, o si no, qué?'} Image

12 grapes, or if not, what?

valky's profile photo   12/22/2013 5:28 p.m.

Joe, eat the grapes or not .... Well, they eat and point.I would tell you that you don't even tell them, but not 12 that they are twelve like the bells.Counting is very good;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/24/2016 2:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Then.I suppose it depends on the type of grapes and those that are now not usually very sweet.But when I debut ... the Moscatel could not like 4 or 5 and they were like a ration, and the truth is that for so little I did not compensate for that fruit ... recently I saw this image of Christmas equivalences on Twitter

According to that, there are 2 portions, which is not a small thing, so I did think to tell them or not, but now you make me doubt ...

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
12/24/2016 4:07 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

But after the nougat, what else will the grapes give, you will correct later.
I do not take them whole, that they do not happen to me, .. the hair and the short ones in four pieces every grape..jajaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/25/2016 2:55 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I hair and removed the nuggets, we are rare that in my house does not embarrass any :))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/25/2016 4:29 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I had not raised it either, I eat them and point, which are 12 grapes !!:))

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/28/2016 11:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.