{'en': 'Genetics say ......', 'es': 'Genetica dicen......'} Image

Genetics say ......

Toya's profile photo   01/21/2014 11:30 a.m.

Hello everyone,

Yesterday the doctor told me that "he who seems to his own, Honra deserves", that is, I am diabetic as my parents, and I am still trying to assimilate.

Thank you!

Toya's profile photo
Toya
01/21/2014 11:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Toya,

First of all, welcome this forum where you can present your doubts, explain your experiences and what you need.

In my view, despite the annoying of the subject, having your parents, this does not come to you again, and you know what the subject is going, which I think is better than the one that caught you of Sopeton and you do not haveNo idea what the thing is about ...

They haven't entered you?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/21/2014 11:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Well, what the doctor told you ...What are you years?
At least you have the advantage that your parents already know what the subject is about ..
Cheer up!, that treatments are getting better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/21/2014 11:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello at two.I am 50 years old, and the diagnosis is from Mellitus 2, my parents have been diabetic from sixty -many, but I am advanced.I had some idea, because being fat, and being hypertensive, a nutritionist doctor who had all ballots told me.Well, it touched me.I thought that if I advanced, (that I am in it, for a month and a half) the sugar goes down just like the tension goes down, but it has told me no, that I can be considered diabetic.I have to click on to measure the sugar when I get up and two hours after eating, so a week, take the results, and you will see that it does with me, in principle the main to lower weight, (an authentic torture).

Toya's profile photo
Toya
01/22/2014 12:02 p.m.

Well ... I suppose what you have done for a month and a half you could have done it years ago and have avoided it.You did not do it (I do not blame you, the human being does not re -restart until it is late) so life is ...

I hope the type 1 had some opportunity to avoid it at least, I would have taken it

farstar's profile photo
farstar
01/23/2014 7:28 a.m.

I am not so clear that type 2 is avoidable.It is genetic and I am convinced that it also has an autoimmune component.Moreover, I think type 2 and type1 have common genes.There are type1 diabetics whose only diabetic family are type2.
It is true that types 2, if they are thin, can be fixed with the insulin they have left, but the disease is.
Toya, encouragement and slimming, that you may not need insulin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/23/2014 11:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Well, first of all, telling him to fast, that I remember fat, I have never been a thin girl, I took diet from 12 years, and they told me one, I think I was late anyway.
And Regina, in principle she has told me that with the diet I can take it controlled, I only have to organize my life at times, because it is very arbitrary;I don't know what normal measures are still daily

Toya's profile photo
Toya
01/24/2014 2:16 p.m.

If you get a glucosilada under 6.5, you will not need medication ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/25/2014 8:30 a.m.

I have 7.5 now, but I have 20 kilos

Toya's profile photo
Toya
01/27/2014 3:57 p.m.

Toya don't despair.The same thing happens to you but tell you that when I get the sugar weights 10 kilos almost without realizing it.Between that now on the way (something that does not towards) and the pills that lose weight (metformin lose weight) because weight less kilos.I was also chubby since I was a child.So we will not despair and diet until we gradually recover our normal weight (at least now I take care of me eating a lot of vegetables).Encourage and a kiss

nina45's profile photo
nina45
01/31/2014 4:25 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Thanks Nina45, I'm glad you answered me, that is the medication that they have put me and I start tonight, although they have told me to produce a little diarrhea, to see if I tolerate them.I am on a diet from before knowing diabetes and hoping that I will not go more. I have many things in the forum looking for similarities and I can't find any, you the most similar to my case.Thanks for writing.

Toya's profile photo
Toya
01/31/2014 4:45 p.m.

Hi toya pretty.Well, if we have similarities.I also have diabetic ascendants (grandfather, my mother, my uncles, my brother, my niece).All type two diabetics, except for my niece that is type I since childhood.Well, here you always need to ask something or just let off steam or talk.
Metformin if it causes diarrhea for approximately month or a month and a half making a bit complicated to go out and in my case also a taste like metallic in the mouth.Then the body gets used and the sea of ​​good goes.It is the most effective medication when there are cases of overweight (some doctors give the pill for weight loss).You will tell us how it is doing with her.The doctors who must be taken after meals say their effects are not so strong (or that told me at least).
In the forum even if they are mostly type I who write you will learn many things (they teach a lot to type II) as. For example, oranges the entire commas but not in juice. Because the juice rises faster the sugar and thatThe same occurs with potatoes (nothing pure).What I have discovered as more effective to keep the sugar in place (type I are another story) is to do without eating rice and pasta (they upload the sugar than flipas).As carbohydrates mainly take bread and potatoes that do not upload it so much (I usually eat more bread).That together with walking about three days a week a minimum of half an hour will save you to have controlled glycemia.In the last glycosilada di 6.4 but the doctor told me that the diabetics usually be between 7 and 8 with what your 7.5 is not so bad.
Well pretty that I roll up.See you.A kiss.
P.D: To lose weight yes but without obsessing.At least I prefer to go slowly but without recovering the lost kilos because ultimately the maintenance is more important than the weight loss itself.Let's see if we get it ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
02/02/2014 4:47 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Thank you very much for all Nina45

Toya's profile photo
Toya
02/02/2014 8:22 p.m.

Hi toya pretty.I have answered your private with another mine.Forgive to answer but my mother -in -law died and I have not been for the work of the forum (besides the private ones I dominate him very little -I'm a rookie hahaha-).I have spent my mobile phone so that we can talk and encourage each other in our communal fight against diabetis and those kilos of more.We can!Many dosses and you will tell me your achievements.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/09/2014 8:52 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Ah I tell you (I tell you).In the last revision (in February) since December 2.5 kilos had lost.It's not much but little by little ...
Now I'm going a little more slowly because I gave my husband a thrombosis in one leg and I have been walking (to lose weight it is essential the exercise) but as it is almost well completeTo once again routine.That if I have watched a lot with the diet and I am giving values ​​of 110.
How is you going to you with metformin?Have you already overcome nausea and diarrhea?.
Kisses for everyone.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/09/2014 9:01 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello girls!.. I told him, what better way ...

How are you doing with metformin pastis?Greetings to all!

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/09/2014 1:03 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

vandorta,

But what have you done to go down so much in such a short time?Give us the recipe, which I want to lose 5 kg and there is no way ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/09/2014 7:43 p.m.

Regina but if the recipe is very easy, eat less than you spend .....:-&, the difficult thing is to fulfill it: ((: ((((

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2014 5:23 a.m.

Prado, is that I am hungry and that cannot be good, so as I am no longer hungry, but this does not go down ....

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2014 1:38 p.m.

That's why I asked for the recipe .... I'm going to buy that alpiste that fills, but it is not digested ... to see if I find it ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2014 1:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.