{'en': 'Genetics say ......', 'es': 'Genetica dicen......'} Image

Genetics say ......

Toya's profile photo   01/21/2014 11:30 a.m.

hahahaha regina, is that to lose weight some hunger, who says otherwise, lies !!!!!!!!!!!!:-&

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2014 2:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I disagree.Normally when I have made a regime (and I have done a few) I have eaten more quantity than before only hypocaloric (chard, salads, etc).And when eating five times a day because nothing hunger !!!
Vandorta is doing very well with metformin.That says Toya and my great (although at first he gave me his complications).Now I am giving glucose values ​​of 106. That beautiful will be putting your wife, right?I also have 13 kilos less (although in a year).We are going to get some figurines.You will have to watch us !!!Ha ha ha.Take care about your diabetes too.A kiss to everyone.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/11/2014 8:33 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Hello girls,

Prado I am not according to you.Just to lose weight permanently it is better not to go hungry.

elpais's profile photo
elpais
03/16/2014 3:42 p.m.

That's right, I said it in an exaggerated way :-)

DiabetesForo
03/16/2014 4:13 p.m.

@Regina Well, it turns out that she bought in Mercadona some envelopes to make milkshakes ... where is the section of children in dietetica ... that there are chocolate and vanilla ....
You take an envelope in the morning and another at night, and normal lunch ... in approximately two months under 14 kilos ... even my in -laws that have a morbid obese ... my father -in -law was operated in December and my mother -in -law loHe does in August ... The surgery doctors send those shakes, because those of social security are very expensive ....
My father -in -law weights about 30 kilos in 3 months based on milkshakes ....

I am from the option to eat a little less and exercise ... but I am very glutron for example ... but not of chuches or chop ... but at meals ... that at most .. but thank youI have not fattened God:)>-

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/19/2014 1:19 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Well, to see if you tell us the name of the milkshakes to be able to look for them in the Mercadona.Ah and if we can take them the diabetics (which is another).Well ... kisses for everyone.Bona Nit!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/20/2014 7:19 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Vandorta, I am going to try.Although I get to dinner with a wolf hunger .., but I'm going to try it for a month.Thank you.!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/20/2014 7:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello everyone, metformin has not produced diarrhea, or anything that the doctor warns me, at first a lot of air and then nothing at all.I have discovered that according to the box that gives me, it is better or worse, I mean that there are two pharmaceutical ones, and one is more effective than the other, even if they have the same composition.
I am stagnant.My sugar ranges in the morning, I am for the 120, it must be that I finish dinner almost at 12 that is when I take the pill, but my surprise was, when I ate rice rice on scab, which the doctor forced me forSeeing sugar, it seems that paella and rice is what they upload it most, and say 89, I click twice.I am not hungry with this medication, but I also do not see that I lose weight, I appear that it will be in time, but the name of the envelopes would not be bad to tell us, it would be a work of charity, hahajja.

Toya's profile photo
Toya
03/21/2014 8:05 p.m.

Toya, I have found them in the Mercadona in the Dietetics section, are from Delyplus, vanilla and chocolate flavor.I bought 4 boxes, have 6 envelopes each, for € 20.Each envelope replaces a meal, so I have for 24 dinners.I start today.It dissolves in a glass of skim milk.I'm going to do it just a month because I don't get very cool that they have palm oil.They have vitamins, minerals and 27g of hydrates per smoothie.Let's see if I'm going to gain weight instead of losing weight .. I tell you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/23/2014 8:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

There is no more, but I do not think it is necessary to eat the things that do not get fat and exercise

A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo
03/24/2014 2:56 p.m.

Regina, Toya tells you ... my daughter has gone to Mercadona and has seen the shakes.He has read its composition and has seen 19.5 sugar per shake.It has seemed a lot and has not bought them (it has not dared), so I am that I do not know (if to take them o.no) ... that you think the others ... ???

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/28/2014 6:45 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

I don't know how it can affect a type 2, but it seems to me that 19.5 gr of pure sugar will make you a lot of peak.And also apart from the sugar, I suppose it will also have carbohydrates.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
03/28/2014 8:54 a.m.

Well, I think Mimbek!To that we must add the 27gr of hydrates per milkshake that Regina comments.So it seems to me that I am going to stay with my salads for dinner (I wanted them for that) that the vegetable is certain that I do well.I lose weight slowly but well ... I'm losing !!!Let's see when they invent milkshakes for diabetics!We will have to write a letter to the Merk house (those of the biomanan).

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/28/2014 11:12 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

I say, that the good would be to take a shake and click in the morning, to see that we do not?, For example, I am new, I am very wrong with this disease, and sometimes the weekend took me after dinner for exampleA zero lemon sweeps, because I am abstemia and the next day it gave 140, I don't know, if that is a peak for you?Example The oriental pasta they sell in Mercadona does not upload sugar.
The risotto that sells the English Court, if I take it with fish or meat, do not upload the sugar.I think everything has sugar, it depends a lot on each organism.

Toya's profile photo
Toya
03/28/2014 7:43 p.m.

The ideal is to get up between 80 and 110. Having 140 on an empty stomach is a little high, and it would be necessary to know how you have been at night.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
03/29/2014 4:34 a.m.

The doctor tells me about up to 140 maximum, everything depends on what he takes at dinner, but I think the schedule of the pill is not right square

Toya's profile photo
Toya
03/31/2014 7:47 p.m.

Hi toya, welcome, you are the same as me, I am type 2 and a very similar gyrhade 7.6.Have you prescribed pills?And how much.
I have prescribed me 1 and a half, starting by half-media-media, they have also told me that they can give me diarrhea at the beginning, so for the moment the pills can wait, I am to see if I am corrected with diet and walking a lot, since I have about 8 kilos and if not, I will have no choice but to start with pills.Does the endocrine or family doctor take you? At the moment the family doctor takes me and I am surprised that I have not sent me to the endocrine.Anyway, what I am more looked at is that with the glucometer it gives me much less than when I do analysis.
Today I have put myself up to eat-a day is a day-wine, roscón, cava, at 3 and a half hours I had 150, at half an hour it has lowered me to 135. Not to take pills and the comilona that I haveStuck does not seem much-that yes, the doubt that I have left is if that glucometer of my mother that is the one that I do will mark well.On Christmas Day the same, even nougat, and at 4 hours I had only 100, which surprises me.But when I get to the 8-hour fasting analysis, 121-152-153 and 7.6 glyc.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/07/2016 12:23 a.m.

Hello everyone !

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
01/07/2016 3:50 p.m.

cjda said:
hello everyone!

Diabetics 7 years ago type 2.
And 7 months ago they diagnosed me
The lada type.

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
01/07/2016 3:52 p.m.

Hello again, I wanted to ask you something for not opening a new thread.I am on a diet and with my pills, but I can not sleep more than two hours in a row, getting up to the toilet as if I did not go hours.Sometimes I punish myself and I have 110 and they can be 4.00 am, I don't understand why I can't sleep in a row.I ask people with diabetes and many pass them but nobody knows why.Can you tell me something that allows me to sleep at least 4 hours of a pull?Thank you all

Toya's profile photo
Toya
12/11/2016 7:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.