{'en': 'Type 1 Diabetes and Diabetes', 'es': 'Cerveza y diabetes tipo 1'} Image

Type 1 Diabetes and Diabetes

notmy's profile photo   03/09/2014 6:06 p.m.

How good the Germans !!500 ml, for less do not put hahahaha !!It is pussy, it is clear that everyone knows what he is worth.To me between the climb and the descent of a beer I can hit 2 hours to 200 and I am not interested, I preferworks to me, it is clear

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/15/2015 3:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

kraken said:
what good Germans !!500 ml, for less do not put hahahaha !!

:))

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
09/16/2015 12:13 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Hehe ... I amazed a little in the course .... tmb said that with a copita or two of Grappa, Char3, Uzzo..tampo is needed ... it will be a question of trying: ar!

Pauso's profile photo
Pauso
09/16/2015 1 p.m.

Well, we have something to take ... While some things are very bad of flavor is always better than to drink water, there is something that I have to ask ,,, and it is because of the white soda, the homemade of the wholeLife, in, in the Mercadona there are 500 ml plastic bottleI leave a photo

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/07/2015 2:27 a.m.

Vsi to drink at home also you have orange and lemon zero and Ligth aquariumAbove that I don't like Coca Cola that I am from Fanta but what are you always doing to waters?You look like the group's nose ... and in passing and they pigeon the car ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2015 1:43 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello good,

I have always been very brewed and when I debut more or less half a year ago I stopped drinking it for 6 months and well that I almost stopped going out with friends and then with summer, vacations and parties already cost me more and I started taking some.If I usually take a couple of zuritos or reeds on Saturdays and never shed for it.Always having dinner and then interspersing some coke 0 or botellin and between which you dance, take a turn or whatever, because I am something high but without worrying.Then when you get home, normal breakfast and sleep hehe.
I also discovered the Light tonic and this year that reached 30 Jintonic Light from Jin falls and
Light of Tonica I have taken and I have not noticed much influence on glycemia.That if Zero is not Coca Cola in the very chungo bars.

We can enjoy our customs without going on !!
Take care !!

Josu's profile photo
Josu
05/09/2017 1:39 p.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

gala said:
vsi to drink at home also you have orange and lemon zero and aquariums ligth, triba without sugar, nestí without sugar ... but go to a bar to ask them .. II am from Coca Cola Ligth and Coca Cola Zero to Las Horos, on top of that I do not like Coca Cola that I am from Fanta but what are you always doing to waters?You look like the group's nose ... and in pass

But go to a bar to ask for them .. exactly and as they don't have any gilipollas that puts you normal cola even if you tell him and repeat zero light bahh they pass everything and then do not see two or three hours to suffer until he goes down toAcceptable levels, it has already happened to me in more than one occasion when they serve as a gun and not can or bottle.

DiabetesForo
05/09/2017 5:11 p.m.

sigsauer said:
monica_ltd said:
according to @velia.Beer, with or without alcohol, has a very high glycemic index.Our experience is that my boy, very beer, with a third and putting the corresponding insulin is half an hour above 200.

But then it burns super fast so bearing insulin if you don't eat any ch ...

If I pass once to apply 2 of Humalog and the beer peak up at 186 and at half an hour with the friends talking about messing and others, Low 86 alarm and going down, aquonitor.

DiabetesForo
05/09/2017 5:17 p.m.

Let's see ... I did not consume any type of alcohol.But I almost prefer a beer and get a little before drinking solvent (Cocacola).
According to my experience if it is an approximate rod a unit
If it is third 1'5 ... but not consumption

What has become clear to me in all these years, is that there have been days that I have not left home in order not to uncontroll blood glucose and eating usually, and plant myself in 300 ... and other days that I have eaten as if it were inthe death corridor and non -diabetic glycemia.We cannot transgress to life, much less self -limiting.With the right dose we can do the unthinkable many years ago.

That nobody interpreters and that I throw the bartola now and take cerbs daily hahaha ... I hope you understand me!

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/09/2017 6:40 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

From my personal experience I tell you that I do not deprive me of beer, when I want I take it, it usually does not usually increase the glucose, but if I take it with some chopping then I sin insulin.It all depends a lot on the person, each person is a world.

PCanar's profile photo
PCanar
05/10/2017 6:39 p.m.

The best after playing sports, so in effect of the climb or shows

DiabetesForo
05/13/2017 8:49 p.m.

It happens to me that if I take for example two beers it rises quite a lot but if not as a little while it gives me a heart attack.So beer now only with food or if I go to dinner immediately after.

He came a glass like I feel better.

losttotheriver's profile photo
losttotheriver
07/28/2017 8:01 a.m.

fer said:
I take from time to time a clear, I put a half can of beer and the other average of Fanta Limon Zero, so it is not much that goes up.;-)

What idea have you given me!

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/28/2017 9:38 a.m.

To me the endocrine told me that what is less is clear is the clear, the theme of carrying homemade (which carries nothing of sugar).
When I go out and take reeds I always punctuate and calculate 1 UD.X Each cane or beer.
And I would like to ask you if alcohol without alcohol ??????
Esq I have had several files x to shoot the glucose ... So lately I take it ... it seems healthier but I can't understand some phenomena!:)

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
08/01/2017 12:07 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I go up for hydrates ... and if you click ... then you don't suddenly go down?

losttotheriver's profile photo
losttotheriver
08/01/2017 10:28 a.m.

@"Rake" my educator told me that beer without climbing more than with alcohol, I do not remember the explanation and I have not checked it because when I drink a beer it is normal beer but that told me shortly after starting.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/01/2017 3 p.m.

To me the beer without 300 in no time, much more than the normal

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/01/2017 6:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"Lostotheriver" in my land, Castilla La Mancha, beers are always accompanied by tapas (I say it because there are some areas of Spain, which have a habit of not putAbove with a peck, I don't get so fast.What I also do, is that if I leave reeds and I know that I am going to eat outside ... I start the dose of insulin.For example if I take two reeds, I wear 2 or 3 units, quickly depending on how the glucose has, and then when I start to eat I put on the rest of Unid.that correspond to me or those that I usually wear.

@"nigiri" @"sigsauer", well yes!Indeed, with me, I am shooting like a rocket!
And on the other hand many times I take clear or reeds, for not always taking Coca Cola, which is not my predilection and unfortunately and for my anger, half of the times you ask for refreshment zero, they do not have !!

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
08/01/2017 7:36 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

@Rake ​​the clear with homemade never fails because she has no sugar

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/01/2017 10:32 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"Nigiri" Sii lately is what I ask.I climb, logically but little.
Do you put insulin if you make clear?

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
08/02/2017 11:17 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.