{'en': 'Type 1 Diabetes and Diabetes', 'es': 'Cerveza y diabetes tipo 1'} Image

Type 1 Diabetes and Diabetes

notmy's profile photo   03/09/2014 6:06 p.m.

Thank you so much!I thought that all these soft drinks were prohibited.Good to know that some can take myself.Because I looked at the aquarium -free and similar aquarium soft drinks and in the bars or trace of them, as if they did not exist.

Nina45, in this search for sugarless sodas I bought a tonic Schweppes Light that has much less hydrates and sugars than the "normal" (which the truth that has many sugars).The bad thing is that the same thing happens as with everything, which is not in the bars, you can find it in the supplies (and in some, I normally buy it in the Eroski).
About beer, 0.0 is recommended, because "without" does have some alcohol, very little but something has."Without" they advise it for example for pregnant women and ex -alcoholic, because some graduation carries, but for example if it is to diet they already advise them.It depends on the country, a "without" beer is more or less the maximum of %of alcohol they must have to be considered as such, normally accept as "without" less than 1 %.Normally between 0.4% to 0.7%.Online you can find many analysis and studies of beers without and 0.0 in Spain.
On the other hand, 0.0 have less than 0.1% alcohol, almost null (range from 0.01% to 0.08%).They are much more recommended, despite the fact that alcohol both in one and others is much lower than the common ones (around 5%), and the lights (around 2.5%or 3%).They are made differently, the "without" is done through fermentation and the alcohol is removed treating the drink, and the "0.0" is performed by another system without fermentation.The difference in flavor between the two is also quite clear.If your husband wants to reduce alcohol intake, he would personally buy the "without" (less than 1%) of Alhambra, I think it is the most successful and similar to the authentic beer of all.It is normally found, among other sites, in the day.

I hope I have clarified something.Greetings!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/22/2014 9:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@nina46 in the large supermarkets type Carrefourt Mercado A and those have many things zero ... ghost cocacola nestea aquarius (they call it free)) and I the last thing I have bought a sugar without sugar and I have seen summer red without sugar andIn addition without alcohol of the brand Sandevid I hope to serve you to find more things for us;)

otti's profile photo
otti
07/24/2014 4:23 p.m.

There are many things already, the shame is that when you go to the bars you only find Coca-Cola Light or Zero.But of course, it is what people ask.

DiabetesForo
07/24/2014 6:22 p.m.

Hi guys!!Well, I don't agree with the bars, they have 15 marks of gin, wiskys ...... full of dust because nobody asks, and then you go and ask for something without sugar other than coca-cola and look at you withrare faceIf there are many people who would take things without sugar (if they were clear) also just to subtract calories from their diets, do not you think?

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
07/24/2014 6:32 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Otti thanks heart ... I'll keep it in mind !!!Although I am sincerely a bit reluctant to soft drinks that I see nothing healthy (we all know that Coca Cola is not very good and it creates addiction or that Redbull can cause heart attacks).For me. Exception is beer (which are cereals) and in Clarita Light better (I am not very beer, only from time to time).For me, the best white wine (Albariño of my land believes the creme!) And this does not do it without sugar!So better a cold infusioncite and but a very cold nestea light type (as "Miguel" reads me of the hair ... hahaha ... that is from the TE League without packing hahaha).Thank you anyway but good for me if I do not see it clearly I ask me at the bar a water (with or without gas) or a tea (in winter) and so happy !!!Kisses a thousand to "my sweet group".MUAC

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/26/2014 9:28 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

@ nina45 well I am from Nestea too or if I do not give you bag bag and to the fridge haha ​​and in the bars because almost always cocacola because there is nothing else ... and in vips or sites like that or that because I had a bad wishAnd I did not give me anything that I do not see how they open it and put without sugar ... so of the cocacola does not pass ... the beer I like but with a lot of alms and that in a sugarless bar is impossible...

otti's profile photo
otti
07/26/2014 10:17 p.m.

Belefe74 beautiful ... how much reason you are !!!I believe that people would take more light things in the bars if there were ... proof of this is that in some establishments I have noticed that they offer "rooibos" between their infusions (for being fashionable) and people consume it !!!I think the bars sometimes look for the comfortable and sure and that is why they are reluctant to try new things.Anyway ... a shame guys !!!Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/27/2014 3:13 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

In my house there is nothing light or zero.At first everything was Coca Cola Light, Zero, Coo Cao Light, chocolate without sugar etc, etc ... In the end I only buy coca normal lines, first because before a hypoglycemia they take you out of many troubles and because when I have done enough sport I take meone at the time of food or dinner with the corresponding CH ration.They also told me that Coca Colas Zero have a series of additives and sweeteners that make it not upload glucose but affect other things.And as for beer, I personally like it without spending and I drink 1 beer for dinner almost every night (animals of customs) and I can assure you that if it goes up, the dark and strong beers much more than the soft (I will not give marks) but the one I take at dinner is made of barley, rice, corn and hops so feed, if it feeds.

all the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/05/2015 8:01 p.m.

Whenever I do sports I take a cane at the end, which is a ration of HC, that is, day and no, or day if and also ha ha ha.
It is what I like the most after sport, well almost what haha, haha, a.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/06/2015 12:01 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I always take a bottle of a third (it is sacred to me).If there is no beer it seems that something is missing at dinner.

For after running or bike is an obligation :)

Simply say it as a ration or a half of hydrates and it is already

DiabetesForo
09/06/2015 10:56 a.m.

If I drink 1 can I click 1.5 r (I do not usually combine it with hydrates, olives, cheese or something ... (then it is usually eating time) and the results are decent.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
09/06/2015 12:56 p.m.

To me personally the alcohol beer puts the sugar through the clouds so if I take any, it is with alcohol, I measure the sugar and ready

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/07/2015 11:16 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hi guys!How good to have read this post.My girl who is type 1 diabetes, she loves the cerverza (she is very beer, on the contrary that I am more than vinitos) and we have tried but all, almost all brands.Without abusing beer, we have discovered that the one that goes up to sugar is the Mahou (both the classic and the 5 stars).Sometimes a couple of reeds, or bottles, and it seems that it does not rise in excess (all this without pricking insulin, and that sometimes, it is more advisable to click it).Now when we go from terraces, we are looking for the Mahou hehe I hope it will serve you at least, to choose a brand, and it works you

Nenito's profile photo
Nenito
09/11/2015 3 p.m.

According to @Velia.Beer, with or without alcohol, has a very high glycemic index.Our experience is that my boy, very beer, with a third and putting the corresponding insulin is half an hour above 200.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
09/11/2015 6:49 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

monica_ltd said:
according to @velia.Beer, with or without alcohol, has a very high glycemic index.Our experience is that my boy, very beer, with a third and putting the corresponding insulin is half an hour above 200.

But then it burns super fast so bearing insulin if you don't eat any ch ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/11/2015 7:57 p.m.

Hello, taking up the initial theme, the beer, I take one every afternoon when I get home, before dinner.If I'm just, I don't click anything.If I am well or a little tall I punctuate a unit to compensate for the fast climb that will produce before dinner.Then for dinner I click on my normal.In my case, a beer rises between 30 and 40 the level of glucose, but then, during the night it makes me descend that level more than normal, so if I go to sleep and I see that I continue on descent, I like a yogurtor something with bread that keeps me at stable levels during the night.I do not know if I have clarified something or I have looked more for the thing hehehe

DiabetesForo
09/14/2015 10:49 a.m.

Well ... I've been very little with this ... I live in Germany.They recently gave me a one -week course.And there they told us that beer and wine do not count to count the isulin.Theorically alcohol can lower sugar and it is dangerous

Pauso's profile photo
Pauso
09/15/2015 1:04 p.m.

Hi Pauso,
I guarantee that the barley of beer has HC and at least it causes me a continuous and immediate climb of 40 units in 30-45 minutes.If then I wait without eating or clicking slowly to levels similar to the previous ones to drink it or a little different, it depends on whether the basal I have well adjusted or not.But well, as we say each is a world...

DiabetesForo
09/15/2015 1:14 p.m.

@Pauso I don't know that beer does not count is the first time I listen to it, and let's go to me, it is more I use it when I do sports and I finished to avoid hypos after the sport.And I did not drink, I don't know, but that the beer does not climb, I would like them to tell me what it is.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/15/2015 1:15 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar.Go up if you go up, but say you don't have to correct.Even a book The German I have with food and carbohydrates, etc. also puts it.For example, a 500ml beer rises 1.5 ... but what it says is that in general you should not correct that value with insulin ... zero that alcohol can make it down ... or with alcohol it takesLess insulin..If ​​one puts the usual there is a risk of decline ..
But go, that I think the best thing is that everyone sees how it is ... for now if I drink a beer I don't correct ... and I do well.What you have to correct is all alcohol beers ...

Pauso's profile photo
Pauso
09/15/2015 1:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.