{'en': 'How many carbohydrates do you eat a day?', 'es': '¿Cuántos hidratos de carbono coméis al día?'} Image

How many carbohydrates do you eat a day?

pochola's profile photo   03/13/2014 8:36 a.m.

Mandril, but for something you have to start to accumulate you to calculate rations .. You have it already very dominated, hahaaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/28/2015 12:13 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello.Well, I have no idea (neither of schedules, nor rations, nor of hydrates ...), thanks to the dexcom, of course (many years ago something knew, or believed, because it did not matter, there were not 2 equal days doing the same thing).I believe that something "so simple" is complicated in a bad way (we complicate it because the SS does not pay what it has to pay).I agree with Mandril88 about the diet and the schedules ... and even the "going", with having some device to see how you are, and let you know where you are going, for me everything else is secondary (of course, all united is the repent, but that already depends on each one).Of course, it is more "cheap" a "slave" patient than to pay the measurement continuous.

Forgive Pochola for this subsection :)

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
05/02/2015 2:32 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Guys @mandril88 and @Pabloj2000, I don't know if you know it but there is a group of Washap apart from the forum, we talk about everything related to diabetes and derivatives.
If you are interested, send me a private message.And for all the ones you want too.

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
05/04/2015 10:23 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

@Pablo2000 Pablo already knows that I love your subsections, that I always end up learning something;) But at first it came well to calculate them.It is true that with the Dexcom I now live very free: D

pochola's profile photo
pochola
07/21/2015 7:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

I am well of weight, I have glucose in 85, but the glycolized hemoglobin in 6.3, should I follow the regime of a diabetic?

America's profile photo
America
07/22/2015 3:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If fasting glucose is fine and glycosylated hemoglobin have it at 6.3 You are surely high 1-2 hours after eating.Talk to your doctor, make you a good diagnosis and pay you a diet if necessary.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/22/2015 7:53 a.m.

I would like to comment on something that you are talking about exercising at certain times.The effect of practicing moderate-media intensity (walks at a light step and average duration and similar) can be prolonged up to 8 hours in relation to blood glycemia.A night hypoglycemia you know that it has its danger, so be careful to run, walk and the like at night.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
07/22/2015 6:36 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Well, what do you comment happen to me.Towards exercise at night, around 22.30 and at about 3-4 a.m.They gave me amazing hypoglycemia.It was my nurse-educational that told me.Now I get up soon, at 5.30, I exercise, shower and work.I don't care to get up early so better.

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/22/2015 6:46 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

I have that clear, but scheme comes from pearls, because I don't use fast, I have a good way, I go out I take a good walk and in the morning I get up in 90-95 breakfast a good toast and remain in normal values.In the other way I would have to pull quickly and losing the benefit that gives me that walk (and to the mind: d).At night I am calm because I carry Dexcom.Of course sometimes he whistles like crazy but if I check I am never below 80 that for me is not low.Therefore, I continue with that routine while my body allows me.I have been 4 years old and see if we stretch some more.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
07/24/2015 10:50 a.m.

@aliciaalicia here are some examples of how many hydrates some members of the forum a day

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/24/2015 9:43 a.m.

pochola said:
@aliciaalicia here are some examples of how many hydrates some members of the forum a day

Thanks Pochola.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2015 12:59 p.m.

Well, hydrates in my diet is 2 at breakfast, 2 mid -morning, which sometimes I do not do it, 4 at food and dinner and 2 in snack.
Each is a world xD

Dori's profile photo
Dori
09/24/2015 1:45 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

oysters @dori, that few you eat.Do you have ketone or urea high bodies?I see that you have many descents will not be too slow?The same passed with less slow or increase the hydrates, that they are very slow and very low.I don't know something fails there ... You eat very little hydrate and your hem above 6 ... Do you have rebounds?

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/24/2015 4:23 p.m.

Maria, 4 breakfast, 2'5 lunch, 8 food, 2'5 snack, 6 dinner and 1 of recent in the case of bedtime very fair.
For what she used to eat before diabetes, eat this amount of HC is an ordeal, we try but there are no days.We have talked to their pediatrician to reduce them, but no, that for their growth, sport and study is what he needs ... and there we are trying every day that complies with it, yes, without overwhelming it, if one day does notIt arrives, well, nothing ..... the next day.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/24/2015 4:35 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Of course a small growth has a lot of wear.By the way, apology @dori who added the numbers and I got very little but of course I need to add 4 from dinner.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/24/2015 4:38 p.m.

I take 2 at breakfast 2 mid -morning at food 2 in snack and 3 at dinner ... I don't know if these will be few and if I will be harming the problem, I have not yet had a consultation with a nurse to pretend to count rations and I do aLittle as it seems to me.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2015 6:18 p.m.

pochola said:
of course a small growth has a lot of wear.By the way, apology @dori who added the numbers and I got very little but of course I need to add 4 from dinner.

Hahahahahaha, the truth is that I am hungry xD by the way, how you control;)

Dori's profile photo
Dori
09/24/2015 11:15 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

@Aliciaalicia, I think that a minimum of 150 would be great, keep in mind that carbohydrates give energy to our brain, they are our engine, therefore they are necessary.
I am not to party from die defect diets although it is true that I like a high protein tad because I am very glottone, I love to eat so not to stay hungry for a little more in the flesh or fish.Regarding the distribution, it will depend on insulin peaks.For example, I have an albá+ phenomenon without breakfast to breakfast (because the skewer at noon).Well, I put less to breakfast.The dinners, if walking, more rations, but, I trim.I never do two exactly the same days .. and today I count head rations .. so they are not accurate 100 %.But very approximate.
You have to study, coupling amounts and sport.If one day you are sitting 18 hours, you will not need the same as if you run a race.Any questions write.
By the way, regarding carbohydrates, I like to expand a lot.The legumes also provide carbohydrates, proteins of high biological value, if the mixtures with fish and vegetables will leave a plate 10. Ex: chickpeas with vegetables, squid and prawns.Alubias with vegetables and octopus or lentils with vegetables and rabbit.Look for recipes on the Internet.Healthy, fast and complete.I use the Cus-Cus, Quinoa and Centeno.They go wonderfully.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/29/2015 5 p.m.

pochola said:
@aliciaalicia, I think that a minimum of 150 would be great, keep in mind that carbohydrates give energy to our brain, they are our engine, therefore they are necessary.
I am not to party from die defect diets although it is true that I like a high protein tad because I am very glottone, I love to eat so not to stay hungry for a little more in the flesh or fish.Regarding the distribution, it will depend on insulin peaks.For example, I have an albá+ phenomenon without breakfast to breakfast (because the skewer at noon).Well, I put less to breakfast.The dinners, if walking, more rations, but, I trim.I never do two exactly the same days .. and today I count head rations .. so they are not accurate 100 %.But very approximate.
You have to study, coupling amounts and sport.If one day you are sitting 18 hours, you will not need the same as if you run a race.Any questions write.
By the way, regarding carbohydrates, I like to expand a lot.The legumes also provide carbohydrates, proteins of high biological value, if the mixtures with fish and vegetables will leave a plate 10. Ex: chickpeas with vegetables, squid and prawns.Alubias with vegetables and octopus or lentils with vegetables and rabbit.Look for recipes on the Internet.Healthy, fast and complete.I use the Cus-Cus, Quinoa and Centeno.They go wonderful.

Thanks Pochola, I will follow your advice, I also confine that I will learn to count hydrates.And head!!!!

DiabetesForo
09/29/2015 6:09 p.m.

I have been great to find this thread because it serves a lot to orient.I am trying to take a few kilos from top, I take about 12 portions of hydrates a day (my endocrine told me that we never less because we enter ketosis) although, I do not remember who also commented it, that the amount of protein increased it a bit because if notI am hungry.Is that number of rations well or do you see little?I don't go hungry, really, but for example, bread took it at breakfast and the rest of the day I don't try it.

estherj's profile photo
estherj
01/29/2017 11:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.