Strips

nina45's profile photo   03/21/2014 4:31 a.m.

Hello everyone.I open the topic to ask you if anyone knows any Internet page or some place to buy strips at a good price.In my case, as I am Type Dos Dos do not give them to Social Security.My meter is a freestyle optium.Thanks in advance.Greetings

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/21/2014 4:31 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Well, for now I have found a pharmacy in Galicia in which I save about five euros per box of 50 units.It will be a matter of looking to see if I find anything else.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/21/2014 9:50 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Oysters, don't you give them to you in Galicia?To my yes, and I am type 2 too ... what I do not know is what the endocrine will have put in my story ... I also use the freestyle optium neo, and they should still give me at least one strip every 24 hours for mycontrols, only give me three strips for every 7 days ... But hey, something is something ...

zeusinho's profile photo
zeusinho
03/21/2014 10:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Have you looked at the Diabetic Association?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/21/2014 10:15 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I am going to answer you in parts (as Jack said of the stripper hahaha).Zeusinho: I am a Galician scam but in the exile hahasja.Well, I live in Barcelona (which is also very pretty) and in Catalonia the Health Puuffff you all know like this ... (They cut us everywhere !!!).You are sure if you get insulin (those who use insulin have not retired).Anyway, those that give you to use insulin seem to me (metformin does not cause hypoglycemia but insulin yes and you have to perform more frequently controls).You will have to talk to your endocrine to give you some more (here the type II or endocrine we have ... They serve us in the Cap (the insalude in Galicia). Sherpa 41: Well, the option of looking at it has not occurred to meIn the diabetic association !!!They have outraged because we do not correspond to usEnd ... maybe they think "save" after then amputate legs, making treatments of laser, dialisis and various tasks ... biquiños to both of them.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/21/2014 11:04 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

It's true, I didn't remember that you were out!Here the endocrine gives you what you want, but then it goes by inspection and nanai of China ... as I do sports sometimes I should use a couple of them a day, I think I will have to cost them ... :(

zeusinho's profile photo
zeusinho
03/21/2014 11:23 a.m.

Well, I think you should insist (sometimes threaten "what you put a claim makes its effect).In your case it is more than justified since you use insulin.In my case I have it worse because my doctor is the head of the ambulatory and tells me that I do not look so much that I give some glycosiladas (now I explain what it is) very good.Anyway ... Pela is the Pela ...
Glycosylated hemoglobin is a value that will be asked in blood analysis (as minimal twice a year although it is better every three months) that indicates the average of your glucose during the last three months.That of the people without diabetes (healthy) is between five and seven (and that must be our goal to achieve) although being realistic in the case of a diabetic the most normal thing is to be between seven and eight (so do not scare yourself if these arein those values).They will also make you an eye background every two years (to see that you do not lose sight) and you have to look at the podologist every six months (the feet, Achilles Talon of the Diabetics).I think I don't leave anything ... bicos

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/21/2014 11:55 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

By the way if you had to ask for your pocket, you tell me that I have a pharmacy's website in Orense.At least I get seven or eight euros cheaper each box (compared to Catalonia clear) and over time that is money.I will ask the option that Sherpa41 has told me and according to what they tell me I tell me ... for the moment I have not gone to any association ... I had not occurred to me !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/21/2014 12:04 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

nina45 said:
hello to everyone.I open the topic to ask you if anyone knows any Internet page or some place to buy strips at a good price.In my case, as I am Type Dos Dos do not give them to Social Security.My meter is a freestyle optium.Thanks in advance.Greetings

Hello, look to see if it compensates you here, taking into account that you have to add the shipping costs that if I do not remember, for Spain it is € 18.90 ,: Link

Health!

seghom's profile photo
seghom
03/21/2014 2:37 p.m.

Segeom thanksss.If what the website says, I get a box of 100 strips to less than a box of 50.Thanks again

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/21/2014 5:05 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello, good afternoon

Someone could help me calculate fat/protein units by putting an example of a chocolate ice cream, no matter how I read it and it is very important for me,

Thank you so much,

Example of nutritional information:

Nutritional information per unit per 100ml

-Energy value 209 kcal 190 kcal

-Grasas 10.3 g 9.4 g

-Cobone hydrates 24.7 g 22.5 g

-Proteins 2.9 g 2.6

azucarillo's profile photo
azucarillo
03/24/2014 noon

I guess they give two values ​​because the real value will be between those two ..

If you take effort to the relationship between fat and protein, you will have to divide the corresponding values ​​...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/24/2014 1:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello good.I write to thank everyone for helping me.I was going around and looking at the association of diabetics as "Sherpa 41" (thanks friend) and the truth is that I saved me a lot ... alone. That I did not find the time to move to Barcelona to the strips (A friend gave me a full package that they were from her late husband - a worldwide for another cause and greater, did not think badly - so I could look at it calmly ...).In the end my daughter told me to encourage me to try the website provided by "Seghom" and it has been a success.They come out super good price, they send it to you by UPS in two or three days and also sent me some samples of gift creams.I am very happy because the strips that I leave. My..I am looking forward to, I want to use my freestyle optium that never fails me.Well, that, that you can use the web that is reliable and safe.(Thank you Seshom Muac and Requemuac).You are all a charm !!!Nina45

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/13/2014 6:26 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello, could anyone help me on the page facilitated by Seshom Struts for the Contour Link meter?Thank you :-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
07/13/2014 2:19 p.m.

Hi Roar ... the top page has a translator to pass it to Spanish hehe (I at first also lost me ...).Anyway I will take a look.I pay with visa but I already tell you that it is totally to trust ... Then I tell you something if I find it ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/13/2014 2:44 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello beautiful ... I've been looking for the right of the page where you put "Recherche advance" and I can't find it.Anyway, register and send a message (answer).So they will inform you better ... you will tell us the evolution ... (which interests).Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/13/2014 2:57 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello beautiful ... I've been looking for the right of the page where you put "Recherche advance" and I can't find it.Anyway, register and send a message (answer).So they will inform you better ... you will tell us the evolution ... (which interests).Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/13/2014 2:59 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Thanks Nina45 :-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
07/14/2014 6:31 p.m.

Hello, tell you that I am from Barcelona and that they give me strips and needles that I need, if it is true that sometimes I have to dictate with the reception because they give me less than what the endocrine paute.

reme's profile photo
reme
03/17/2015 9:17 p.m.

Link

Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado's profile photo
Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado
03/19/2015 11:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.