Freestyle Opium meter

mimbek's profile photo   03/24/2014 5:32 a.m.

I also live in Catalonia and give me 250 a month without problems.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/27/2014 5:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Intruda said:
I also live in Catalonia and give me 250 per month without problems.

And how did you do it?Are you going to a cap in Barcelona?They told me that only with very young people and difficult diabetes give them more strips.Until the age of 30 they gave me the ones I wanted, but then they went to only 4 strips a day.And see that I have complained sometimes, but nothing.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/27/2014 6:16 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Maybe it's because I am planning a pregnancy and I have complicated diabetes.My endo made a report to CAP explaining all this.
My cap is not in Barcelona capital, it belongs to a town on the outskirts ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/27/2014 6:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Sherpa41 Thank you.I will contact the association.I will inform you of the result.
To others: Well, this is the very chunga thing with health in Catalonia.To my aunt (diabetics and insulin -dependent) they give him three strips ... is that in the end, as this continues, something fat will happen ... (I generalize)

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/28/2014 6:30 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

This is Nina and that is why I think the protest would be much more effective if it were from the collective, not individually.It also seems to me that the difference between communities is unfair.Do you think we click for pleasure?I insist, we are many and we are not heard .....: -O

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/28/2014 7:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sherpa41: I have contacted the association.A super pleasant lady (Teresa) has served me.I have explained prices and the association's fee (which is not much if we have 5E per month) and a lot of talks and discounts for the partners (in dentist, footwear, dietary, etc.).In any case, I have given me teleph and address of the Mataro delegation (which I fall more next) and that apparently have the same as in Barcelona (in terms of material supply).Too bad they only work on Thursdays and I can't call them until then.I reiterate the thank you ... a kiss.
Prado: They have told me in the association that they want to make some mobilization precisely because of how bad the material with the diabetics is carried.It is a disaster!Let's see if it's true ... And if it serves something ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/28/2014 11:02 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Yes, yes ... we'll wait sitting :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/28/2014 12:59 p.m.

Hello.Do you know if in Andalusia is there any association of this type?
I am recently debuted and I don't know much about the subject.

Marikiya 984's profile photo
Marikiya 984
01/28/2018 2:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.