{'en': 'I can no longer with my diabetes ...', 'es': 'No puedo mas con mi diabetes...'} Image

I can no longer with my diabetes ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/26/2014 10:53 p.m.

@"Cleo" It is preferable that weights 2kg more than you have poorly controlled diabetes.Insulin should put it on what you eat, there is no more.If you need to lose weight for health then you will have to go to a professional but you should not neglect your hemoglobin.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/28/2018 8:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Insulin does not fat.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/01/2018 6:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

miñambres said:
Hi Daniela, I was with a 10.5 hemoglobin and and down to 6.4.For many controls that you do, you will not know more, there are only the glucose of that moment, but where is it going?I never thought about that until I started using free freestyle, this not only tells you where the trend is with an arrow but also makes you a 10 -hour glucose graph.This information together with the insulin pump is an unbeatable recipe, from my experience.There are more brands that these sensors have, if I use this it is because it is the one that accepts the throw that gives me social security

Neither the freestyle nor any other continuous meter indicate where your glucose goes, if not where it comes from.The trend arrows are confusing in this regard and not everyone understands or interprets it well.We have all seen, for example, a 136 rising in oblique and the next scan, just a minute later, 135 stable.Be careful with this, if it is not understood well you can lead to wrong decisions ... @"miñambres"

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/01/2018 9:07 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

jpr said:
miñambres said:
hello Daniela, I was with a hemoglobin of 10.5 and lowered to 6.4.For many controls that you do, you will not know more, there are only the glucose of that moment, but where is it going?I never thought about that until I started using free freestyle, this not only tells you where the trend is with an arrow but also makes you a 10 -hour glucose graph.This information together with the insulin pump is an unbeatable recipe, from my experience.There are more brands that these sensors have, if I use this it is because it is the one that accepts the throw that gives me social security

Neither the freestyle nor any other continuous meter indicate where your glucose goes, if not where it comes from.The trend arrows are confusing in this regard and not everyone understands or interprets it well.We have all seen, for example, a 136 rising in oblique and the next scan, just a minute later, 135 stable.Be careful with this, if not understood well you can lead to wrong decisions ... @"miñambres"

Yes, that happens to me with some frequency, from an arrow in oblique going up, it happens to a stable a couple of minutes later.Sometimes it is a confusing Pocpo ...

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
03/04/2018 5:46 p.m.

My advice (by my experience, huh?), A continuous meter and solve most of the problem (and without much effort).The acts of faith (the old 2+2 = 4 system today, 3 tomorrow and 5 last, when it is not 7 another day) involve many exhausting cakes ... with a continuous meter you also take them, but you see them come beforeand with time to react.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/06/2018 11:29 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hi Daniela, where are you from?It seemed to me that you are from Argentina.I am Spanish but I live in Peru and at least here diabetes formation is a disaster.I recommend that you look for a place where they teach you to count hydrates and take care of all aspects related to diabetes, which are many.Luckily I could go with my daughter to Spain and they gave us a fantastic training!Good luck and encouragement!

Mallorca's profile photo
Mallorca
03/06/2018 10:33 p.m.

Madre de una niña de 12 años que debutó el 29 de diciembre de 2017
Levemir 8 U a mediodía
Novorapid 4 - 4 - 3

Hi Daniela !!

Always remember something: "If you change your mentality, things change," everything is possible in this world and if you continue with a healthy mind, healthy diet, you will achieve wonderful things, you are in the flower of life and anything you doFor your health, it is worth it, love your body, you will reward you pleasantly.

All the best !

mariaCD's profile photo
mariaCD
03/14/2018 9:47 p.m.

That's right, I have already mentioned this aspect in another comment but the best attitude you have in front of this, the more it will benefit you.It is true that as in everything there are moments of greater control and others of more decompensation but do not discourage you, life is so and nothing lasts 100 years, when a problem appears there is always a solution but you have to go for it.I have been decompensated for two years and do not find the key, I have a healthy food, I control medication and food but my life is not very balanced, which greatly affects everything but I still struggle to improve so mood!a hug.

lulu72's profile photo
lulu72
03/15/2018 11:31 a.m.

daniela said:
hello Carlos, the reality is that after having my son, my health is very neglectIt is like an obcession with them but I cannot stabilize them, I have values ​​from 200 up, I am very nervous, and I really do not do physical activity, I already have my new studies which gave me badly, a glycosilada of 11.6, and in a few days I haveWhat to see the endocrinologist, sometimes I do not understand days without eating almost anything and the glycemia are high, that makes it worse, there is when I unleash the fury and I question myself at all, and I do the famous bingeI am ... today I start doing physical activity, ... at 7 of the ManianI understand..Decidi for myself to apply 10 more units of Lantus

Sometimes when doing more exercise you need more insulin, for example, when I have to do some physical test and I put the same insulin I can always come to 250 or so on until I realized that I had to upload units, it is also true that II upload the units of the ultrarapida (Humalog) or the rapid (actrapid), but of the slow (lantus) I do not change it.But each one is different, and I also believe I am not sure that Lantus should only wear once a day

Belensanchez's profile photo
Belensanchez
03/17/2018 12:37 p.m.

Hi Daniela I had Hemo 8.1-8.2-7.9-7.7 and the other day I was in the endrochrine and x end is 7Exercises can be lowered

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
06/15/2018 6:37 a.m.

I encourage Daniela, you arrived at the right place to me have helped me a lot, my daughter puts the fast even if I have the levels a bit low before eating in relation to what is going to eat calculation, but I always put it is vital!

Elaine S's profile photo
Elaine S
06/15/2018 5:09 p.m.

Hija de 7 años
DMt1 desde 7-Nov 2017
Levemir 12(mañana) 6(noche) y novorapid (3, 3, 2)
Glicada. 7.7

anaisabel said:
insulin does not fat.

According to my endocrine, there are two, that of social security, and the individual, if it fattens, exactly the same as the one that segregates the NaturalMeMte pancreas.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/18/2018 3:57 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

An erroneous explanation by those endocrine.Insulin itself is not that fattening is that it is the way carbohydrates are absorbed.If you take more hydrates than you spend your body, it will transform them into fat and store it.
What they fat are food if you consume more than you spend.

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
06/18/2018 4:03 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Hi Daniela

I feel greatly what happens to you and I hope to help you, there are few things and very simple.

First it is to know this disease well, as we behave as we get used to it and how we can fight it, said this we need to be very observers, with one very, be attentive to the thousand and one things that the endocrine tells us, theEducator, nurses ... and above all put a lot of our part, professionals will not heal us, they only accompany us in this experience, the rest of the work is ours.

Before telling you that you do this or the other, observe how your body behaves, your data after, eat, before eating, etc ... For this it is important to measure, food, exercise, tobacco .... ((bad no bad) not for diabetes, if not for one very

If you are decompensated in glycemias, go quickly to a visit with the endocrine or even to the emergency room, something happens that you do not manage to control, you can share your experience, here, with next people where you reside, to medical professionals, with all this proximity sureGood things you will learn.

And above all, love and listen to this disease, learn from it, the more you listen to it, the more you will understand it, think it is for a lifetime, like a son of ours.

If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact, we are here to help.

SLDS¡¡¡

Pingu's profile photo
Pingu
06/18/2018 5:08 p.m.

Daniela, to see if I can advise you, from love.
The first looks for a good doctor who explains well the essential .Hallucino that you have not told you that you have to accompany rapid insulin in quantity and time with carbohydrates of the meals.And stop smoking and hitting you.The endorphins generated by nicotine or food are not the solution, they just camouflage the problem.Better bring food and regular and healthy exercises, and look for pleasure in other things.Only with that you will improve greatly and see it in your analysis.And without that you will not help you all the devices in the world.
Then to refine it is more complicated.Factors such as exercise, emotions, hormones, etc.They make it very difficult to get it perfect.Sometimes the exercise goes down now but it goes up in a few hours.Each body is different and not even the doctor knows everything.They are not mathematics.We with a 10 -year -old girl are stressed because her body challenges us constantly, but little by little we understand how it works.
We were very lucky with the doctors of Ramón y Cajal.But there are also many others very good.Or at least online there is a lot of information.And in this forum many people wise and good.
As for the psychological, it is normal that you are affected, especially when you feel helpless to control it.But frustration, anger, or despair do not help you.Nor is the endocrine complement with a psychologist.This is a very hard disease in that sense and you need feel good of mind, heart and body , everything influences everything.
The most important thing is that you have taken this first step to change.That is the most difficult.Cheer up!

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
06/19/2018 8:33 p.m.

Hi Daniela, although I do not have the experience that others have since type 2 diabetes has been manifested only, what I have read could advise you to discipline enough in terms of your nutrition and habits since only the intake of medications or insulinIt is not enough by itself.My father suffered from type 2 diabetes and was always a very indisciplined man in his treatment.He self -medicated only when he felt bad, he had no nutritional regime or did physical activity, nor did he accept advice.As a counterpart, my wife's aunt has already turned 82 and is diabetic for more than 40 and is a very active and lucid woman always maintaining her diet and medication regime.Of course each person is different.I control my glucose level with diet and do not take medications yet but I have already had to limit my carbohydrate intake, consuming more fiber and even make my own bread.I also do acupuncture that can help your nervousness a lot.Always consult with your trusted doctor regarding your medication and treatment

Eduardo555's profile photo
Eduardo555
06/23/2018 1:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.