{'en': 'I can no longer with my diabetes ...', 'es': 'No puedo mas con mi diabetes...'} Image

I can no longer with my diabetes ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/26/2014 10:53 p.m.

Daniela, the novorapid gets just before eating, because she is very quick to act.Your doctor has to give you the guideline, but you can look at Quanto a glycose unit a novorapid unit, to know your sensitivity index.I write to you at another time that I have no computer now and from my mobile I write badly.l.Look at the leaflet of insulins to see their duration and action

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/28/2014 10:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The novorapid gets 10 minutes before meals.The ratio of rations/dose of insulin is different in each person.There are people who, for every ration that he eats, a unit puts on, for example for every 3 portions that, I only put one unit.I would try little by little, carefully not to go with insulin.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
03/29/2014 4:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ok great thanks for the info, if c that the action is very quickly, but the truth is novelty that I had to place it before the meals, as I said before I used it when I had values ​​of more than 150 ... in case of not consumingCarbohydrates in some food It is not true to place it obviously before always measuring glycemia values ​​..

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/29/2014 8:29 p.m.

Ahhh I wanted to tell you that three days ago I started to the letter with the diet and the physical activity and the values ​​changed a lot, these last two days it is giving me less than 100 glycemia :) ... this would have toTo have put into practice a long time ago, but it is never too late ... Obviously I have many doubts, I have an idea of ​​diabetes but not enough, I feel insecure with what as with the activity if I got to give me a low glycemia, I am going to learn more ... in mid -April some talk talks and more group diabetics start

DiabetesForo
03/29/2014 8:38 p.m.

Another comment that is very important ... When I start again my diet I get in a very bad mood and nervous ... I have a lot of anxiety .. !!!And I get angry with everyone sometimes

DiabetesForo
03/29/2014 8:39 p.m.

When you practice sports you always have to carry something to eat.Also take the meter to see how you are during exercise, especially now that you are adjusting the diet, exercise and insulin.Mind yourself before playing sports, during and after.If the exercise has been intense, the blood glucose will go down even hours after having finished.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
03/30/2014 7:42 a.m.

Danniela, maybe the.Diet that you carry does not have carbohydrates., And you are not food well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/30/2014 11:46 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Hello, how are you ??I wanted to tell you something about my 4 -year -old son ... Some meces back made him a curve which gave perfect but the insulin segregation gives him very low, the nutritionist told me not to scare, he put it on a diet and actPhysics, I explain that it can be in the future, but for the moment no ... it controls it every 3 meces its weight and suspended almost everything sweet !!She tells me that she has a possibility that it is diabetic in the future, but I don't fear that she doesn't want to finish telling me the truth ... My question is the pancreas already remains with that little insulin ... I think that at some point there is thepossibility that is diabetic, right ???I take great care, and with the I do things to the letter, I send it three times a week to swimming and the rest of the bike.
The study says like this.
Insulin 0.5 and the referent values ​​are 2.6 to 25
In conclusions he does not secrete anything his pancreas, but the curve gave perfect, and sometimes I measure it and has normal glycemias

DiabetesForo
04/01/2014 5:11 p.m.

Why did they make a glucose curve?Did you have high fasting values?
Type 2 diabetes in children is very rare ... A sudden autoimmune type is usually presented, but I don't know in your case ..
Keep watching as the doctor advises. What I miss me is that, if you have little insulin, the glucose curve has gone well ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/01/2014 9:25 p.m.

If it is what I foreesselves to me ... the curve came out excellent, and its fasting values ​​are perfect, it is not diabetic that is clear, but it can be in the future since that little insulin that segregates the pancreas has to take care of itHow gold doing physical act and diet as strict as possible today and in the future ... is it understood?For now we came well He was a little exceeded of weight (not obese) we controlled his nutritionist since he is epileptic and his medication has a lotInsulin segregation study which came out low and then a curve that gave perfect.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2014 12:21 a.m.

Hi Daniela I did not understand how you were so high until commented ... that you only put the ..noI want to snack, I have to wear ... and the lantus just put it around 10 p.m. and how something ... with the lantus you are playing depends you know you will be the next day you do at night.... But I sieno skewed 4 times daily 3 Novarapid and 1 of Lantus and 4a6 daily profiles ...You are so high .. with the supre suprese you have to be playing with insulin so you will learn it ..... beautiful kisses for anything here you have me ...

luci2's profile photo
luci2
04/03/2014 12:12 p.m.

Daniela I tan tan sport and if for example I leb.. you will learn, do not worry what happens that until you learn it you have to play a lot with insulin sometimes you will be high and sometimes they will give you down and neck will be controlled but if you can improve it ... kisses beautiful ...And never forget to carry you sienpreter candies or juice or anything with sugar

luci2's profile photo
luci2
04/03/2014 12:29 p.m.

Thanks Luci2

DiabetesForo
04/06/2014 6:57 p.m.

Everything that the friends of this forum have explained to you, it is very correct so that you "find out" that the Diabètes is not an unimportant toy, it begins to tell you: I have to change my lifestyle and better understand this, ifContinuous in this forum, we are all to tell you our experiences (they are unique) because each one is different but will help you to improve you and then "it will be bread eaten" I have almost 70anos and I have more than 53anos de Diabètes and ............. what can I tell you more ???I am from Argentina and I live in Belgica (I will send you in your e-mail) a sweet greeting ani

ani's profile photo
ani
12/06/2015 8:05 p.m.

Hello everyone boy if you feel like you can go through a YouTube channel that I have created talking about diabetes.
You may have a laugh.
Greetings and encouragement that we can !!!!
Link

celiamadrona's profile photo
celiamadrona
01/15/2016 7:13 p.m.

Hi Daniela, I was with a hemoglobin of 10.5 and and down to 6.4.For many controls that you do, you will not know more, there are only the glucose of that moment, but where is it going?I never thought about that until I started using free freestyle, this not only tells you where the trend is with an arrow but also makes you a 10 -hour glucose graph.This information together with the insulin pump is an unbeatable recipe, from my experience.There are more brands that these sensors have, if I use this, it is because it is the one that accepts me the throw that gives me social security

miñambres's profile photo
miñambres
01/15/2016 8:42 p.m.

@miñambres give you social security strips?How many?Where are you from?

Ali923's profile photo
Ali923
01/17/2016 5:51 p.m.

Hi Daniela when you go to the endocrine asks for insulin Tresiba to me they changed it to the lantux is basal the same but it began to go better to ask nothing is lost.

Cleo's profile photo
Cleo
02/28/2018 9:30 a.m.

I have a big doubt that I also wanted to share in case you could help me part that lately it is hard for meThere is a way I like 100 grams I don't know if you could help me in this aspect.

Cleo's profile photo
Cleo
02/28/2018 9:33 a.m.

I have to say that this matter has very desperately because I jumped up to meals and nothing is unchanging

Cleo's profile photo
Cleo
02/28/2018 9:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.