{'en': 'Anxiety to eat sweet ...', 'es': 'Ansiedad por comer dulce...'} Image

Anxiety to eat sweet ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/09/2014 9:18 p.m.

Hello friends!How are they? ...

Yo les cuento que no tan bien tengo muchísima ansiedad por comer dulce, siempre solía hacer atracones hace unos días atrás pero desde q decidí hacer todo al pie de la letra mis valores están muy bien y no quiero arruinarlo..tengo ganas de llorar y noI know what to do, I don't want to fall again!:(

Thanks for your comments!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/09/2014 9:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But, Daniela, if you get fast and accounts for the rations, you can eat a candy from time to time ... you have to calculate the hydrates and the fast insulin

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/09/2014 9:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If I regina I know ... but I have another topic, I binge and I don't stop

DiabetesForo
04/09/2014 9:22 p.m.

I can't control myself :(

DiabetesForo
04/09/2014 9:30 p.m.

I used to get up at dawn to eat cookies with chocolate or whatever ... that's why my last glycosylated was 11.6 ... and now that a few days ago I am with normal values ​​I am afraid of falling

DiabetesForo
04/09/2014 9:32 p.m.

At this precise moment I am eating some sugarless candies and smoking to try for anxiety.

DiabetesForo
04/09/2014 9:37 p.m.

Well, you want us to tell you, Daniela.If it is as you tell us, then very bad, very bad.You have to fight like children.The responsibility must always have it and control the food you take and the appropriate amounts.
Put on your part everything you can, that you cannot be.

DiabetesForo
04/10/2014 3:46 a.m.

Miguel, it shows that you have not suffered anxiety, who are you to quarrel?What was missing!He has been asking for help and tells him that he has a girl's behavior ... Your solvement quickly the problems of anorexia or bulimia ... empathy!

Looking for a professional, I am doing very well to do sports when I have anxiety, it is not easy, or priests that are from one day to another.Taking medication without medical supervision is not a good idea ... My recommendation is sport and relaxations.And if one day you fall, do not blame yourself, nothing happens!Cheer up

tica's profile photo
tica
04/10/2014 4:38 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Daniela, when you have a high hemo as is your case, the muscles do not reach the hydrates you eat in the form of glucose since you do not have enough insulin to transport it.So, although you eat hydrates ... as the body does not come to the body, "it continues to ask you to eat" and also ... sweet things.If you realize, the debuts are characterized among other things because in the previous days you are very hungry, in my case I got up in the middle of the night to eat ... when I have not done it in my life.I think, when hem is improved, that anxiety will not be so much or you will even have.Anyway, as Tica says, if you see that you can't be best to find the help of a professional.Cheer up!

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
04/10/2014 5:38 a.m.

Miguel said:
Well, we want us to tell you, Daniela.If it is as you tell us, then very bad, very bad.You have to fight like children.The responsibility must always have it and control the food you take and the appropriate amounts.
Put on your part everything you can, that you cannot be.

Miguel, just the problem with anxiety is that it is very difficult to control, in fact, it happens to me with insulin, when I have to inject myself, I give it a thousand laps and I always have doubts, it is an irrational fear, that is whyIt is not easy to control.

The best thing in these cases is not to self-be, since that generates more anxiety, it is much better to think that diabetes should be carried out as well as possible, and that is so personal that it depends on each individual.

@daniela, I strongly recommend that you give a look at this video, I think it can help you better live with diabetes, and lower anxiety.

Link

Also look at this other binge.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/10/2014 6:49 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Your comments seem good to me.But let's not fool ourselves.In all the orders of life you have to put on our part what we can.Not everything can be given from the outside.So regardless of the help you can give, you have to fight and that is the reason for that "scolding", which of course I do with my best intention.Sometimes it's too easy "I can't" ...

DiabetesForo
04/10/2014 7:37 a.m.

I think you have to try to understand how a person feels to help her.My child before being diagnosed also ate with great anxiety.I agree with Mimbek, surely when you have been controlled for anxiety for a time.Do not discourage you.

PaquiR's profile photo
PaquiR
04/10/2014 1:08 p.m.

Daniela, you can tell that theme to the doctor, who can give you a medication to be calmer and control anxiety.These medications, in their right measure, help a lot when needed.And they leave when you are better.
As Tica, sport and relaxation tell you, they help a lot, but, if not enough, you may need medical help.Psychiatrists are for when they need, like any other doctor

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/10/2014 8:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much for your support, if I am going to look for a professional I think the right thing would be a psychologist and refer me to a psychiatrist ..
Sorry but the truth since I am in these forums they give me a lot of breath to move on, I do not want everything served, because you cannot ... I just decided to start taking care of myself and I ask for help! It is very difficult for me, they know how to understand me.. !!!Kisses to all and thanks again

DiabetesForo
04/11/2014 9:06 a.m.

Give yourself time and continue with the effort with time it will cost you less.Encouragement and cordial greeting

DiabetesForo
04/23/2014 9:30 a.m.

Hi Daniela!You have to try to reassure yourself.The main thing here is to control your glucose levels more and more, and not overwhelm you.Try not to get carried away by those impulses, and breathe deep, collect information on how to relax body and mind, through breathing and body relaxation.You have to learn to relax, there is a lot of information about it.

Go out to walk, move, go up the stairs walking, that is, stay active, do sports, dance, go to the gym, run, nothing, do spinning, bike, yoga (which also benefit you when it comes to relaxing and ending thathappy anxiety) whatever, but begins, if you don't do it, to practice some sport.Physical activity is key to diabetes control.But it starts little by little, do not kill yourself, because you will be frustrated very possibly, overwhelm and leave it if you see it as an obligation, the important thing is that you do physical activity regularly, I would tell you that daily, even if it is a walk, going upThe stairs instead of taking the elevator, etc ... will not only help you a lot in your controls but will raise your mood, it is studied and demonstrated!So get more active, little by little!

As for that desire that leads you to eat in excess, he tries as much as possible, but begins eating less, and above all, less caloric meals and that they take you, for example, apples, melon, salads, drink enough water ..And adjust the dose, add a fast unit and see playing with the amounts, but try to eat if you really do not need it.

Make yourself that you can, that you will achieve it, step by step, you can!

A big hug and encouragement.Try to relax, if you don't know how to do it, look for information about it, eat less and above all healthy and lighter, and move that body!:)

DiabetesForo
05/10/2014 11:32 a.m.

If you allow me advice, in addition to performing any more physical activity, signed some yoga classes, I think it will come very but very well.You have videos on YouTube too, inform yourself about the progressive relaxation of the body, and about deep breathing ... If you learn to relax, the rest will come alone.

DiabetesForo
05/10/2014 11:35 a.m.

And Miguel, you have to understand that an anxiety problem is not simply a lack of willpower, it is something that surpasses you, a very strong feeling that invades you ... Of course you have to take strength and face the problem, but haveThat problem is not a symptom of weakness, but not having or knowing about the appropriate mechanisms ...

DiabetesForo
05/10/2014 11:40 a.m.

I am these days going around the coconut on this subject, and I have found it.

I have too much to forget the anxiety, the problems through binge .I no longer remember if it was from having diabetes or already.The fact is that it is a reality for me.I seek immediate, physical satisfaction, because eating sweets gives pleasure, and psychological, because it is a way of freeing the disease chains.Obviously, there are two false and harmful sensations.I've been aware of what I do and think for a long time, but I always fall.It is a fight that seems eternal and sometimes I am afraid for future consequences.I suppose the key is to continue in struggle, physically and mentally, although sometimes I wonder if I would not need any help.Obviously, it is not very often, they are gusts, but there they are.

Jota's profile photo
Jota
07/21/2018 3:36 p.m.

Debut: 2001
Novorapid/ Toujeo (22 unidades)
HbA1c: 8 (Necesita mejorar)
Sensor Free Style desde 2021

But if you eat many sweets you feel fatally because of the sugar rise.It is one thing to take one or two dessert sweets, since the previous food slows the climb.But I am taking a donut with an empty stomach and even notice punctures in the limbs.

In the seasons I needed a lot I did it of nuts or things that had just sugar.Hazelnuts, peanuts, nuts, cheese ... The belly then resents but at least you feel with a dry mouth, tired and other symptoms of hyperglycemia.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/21/2018 5:18 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.