Any father/mother with a small son with a bomb?

nuriavegal's profile photo   09/18/2014 4:16 p.m.

Thanks Paul !!

Yes, we are already with the theme of the case .... First my husband will do some tests with a material that they use in their work and if not, then 3D impression yes.At the moment everything goes together in my son's PSP case with the cables well subjects but as for the moment we only use the invention by WiFi we have time to think about how to do a small of 2 years ..., ina kidney or something and inside a solid housing that protects the invention.The Pebble is requested from Amazon, it comes to us next week.:-)

Tica, alarms sound on any tablet, mobile, portable device ... that connects to the website you have created and is the viewer of the Dexcom data.PGRO in the specific case of iPhone (our case, but we were just looking mobile phones to change to Android), the alarm alert does not jump with a pop-up, if you do not have on screen the application of the open web do not find out.... that's why we have also asked for the Pebble, to have the alarms on the wrist, faster and more practical.

But for example, I work from home, I open a window with the Nightscout website, it minimized it and start working and go if the alarms sound ... It's like having the girl with the Dexcom attached to me, now we nowThey take care of her in the morning my parents and they are pending from Dexcom just like us, but our fear was when we thought when the school begins .... ufffff, you don't know the tranquility that this gives ...

For parents, ideal.

nuriavegal's profile photo
nuriavegal
09/28/2014 4:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@nuriavegal we have also achieved without problems.I have been looked and I couldn't answer before.
From today the little one is in school and we see its levels from any device !!!!
I don't know if a post will need to explain it, there are many very good tutorials.Anyway, anyone who has doubts that I ask without problems, I will be happy to help!

renoca's profile photo
renoca
09/29/2014 7:49 p.m.

Diabético "tipo 3"
Padre de Ilai (4 años)
Levemir: 3-3 | Humalog: 3-2-2 | Dexcom G4
HbA1c (17/12/2014) -> 5,7%

If you open a topic, it would not be bad, for which we are more clumsy ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/29/2014 7:56 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.