Glucotrack and free freestyle.By when ????

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/27/2014 8:24 a.m.

vicky1984 said:
Well Hansolo sorry to disagree with you and what as I comment before is being very useful for the trend and so I can avoid some hypos but with respect to which it is quite accurate ... I personally and noticed several differences whileThe free told me that I was in 80 my meter marked 179 and in a hicc

You are not the only Vicky for what I have seen online, exactly so accurate is not.Maybe each one goes in a way or according to how insertion has been.The meters as you very well say serve to see trends and guide you, and like everything you have to know how to understand it as indicated.
It will also have to do if to make it accurate you must lead a life that does not produce several changes, that is to say that you do not have sports, that you eat foods that do not make you upload the glucose, and that the variations are minimal so that it does notbreak down.I don't know why I don't have the freestyle and I can't talk about him.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/29/2014 5:32 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Jconegar then if as well indicated I am not the only one to which it gives erroneous values, the problem is that although we want we cannot avoid eating foods that upload glucose, stress etc ... so it should be prepared for these sudden changes sinceAs I comment if in any hiccReader and another test sensor (since my reader was blocked a couple of times and they will change it to me) I hope that with the insertion of the new the values ​​are normalized

vicky1984's profile photo
vicky1984
09/29/2014 8:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much for sharing with all your experiences Vicky1984, it is true that you give me healthy envy to be able to try these gadgets, but it is also true that you really experience those who put your body in the middle.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/29/2014 8:45 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Good morning, I just called Freestyle Libre and they tell me that there are already the signed agreements and that in the first half of October I go on sale, just cross the Abbott page, hopefully it will be like that.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/29/2014 9 a.m.

Good news. Thank you!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/29/2014 12:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The hospital Abbott commercial in Valencia has confirmed to me today that it goes on sale in the first half of October.
I was discharged on the page but the only thing I did was confirm in the mail that had received it
In theory as soon as they have it available they will send us an email so that we can ask for it

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/29/2014 5:56 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

@Vicky1984, you are talking about situations of high glycemic variability.You are continuously comparing an interstitial measurement with a blood, and cannot be compared, because some go with a delay of about 10 minutes with respect to the other.If you are in full hypo, for example, and you eat until the kitchen cloth, blood blood cellthat you are still in full hypo.You never remember that and it is basic.The greatest accuracy of an interstitial meter occurs in moments of no glycemic variability, which is usually in pre-private.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/29/2014 8:07 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Totally agree, as you continue to get sugar to the body all the time that the MCG tells you, then the chupinazo is of championship

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/29/2014 8:49 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Hansolo, first of all, tell you that you are very good to correct a hypo and I do not like the cloth of the kitchen and if at 10 minutes it was already in 110 it is not normal that it continues to mark it and I know that with more glycemics variability more it goesTo be the difference but there are times that with little variability (and I already say that they are some not always) there is also enough difference.But I think people should know the two sides of the currency since they will spend money than although cheaper than the dexom for many of us is a world and that when they buy it they know the good and the bad that for something for somethingThey put it on us as a test

vicky1984
09/30/2014 4:06 a.m.

Logically, the "kitchen cloth" didn't say it for you.I do not know if you have understood it that way, but it has been so, I beg you to apologize for having expressed me badly.

As for continuous measurement, for me, the authentically good in a continuous meter is that it is accurate.And to me the free is showing me to be.I do not see those two faces of the currency that you see in this device.It measures better than the others, we must not calibrate it and the others are cheaper, it is much more discreet, its sensor is more durable, it is more accurate ...
As soon as the variability, I say it whenever I can, but I know that many people don't understand it.The MCG is not comparable to hair with the capillary.Today I explain it on the blog.Because although I have already said it, they are asking me a lot and I want to make it very clear.And that is why in the photos that I publish I do not put the moments we alluded to now;As after insulin or hiccups after eating, because there the continuous measurement is useless.And I do not publish it because people still do not understand that interstitial measurement is reading from the past.But saving those obvious, to me the free is demonstrating me to be infinitely more reliable than the competition.To start, I must not calibrate it once.So just because of that, comparing it with Dexcom and Medtronic is like comparing a utility with a Lamborghini.
However, I want to see that everyone does just as well as I even throw the bells on the flight.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/30/2014 12:09 p.m.

If I did not take my reason @hansolo but I still think that because of having the free we do not believe that we are going to forget the punctures that although I was lowered a lot and I had security to have it on every time I wanted it happened to me and I saw how it wasOr in the mornings that I saw the trend of the night, for people who have so much variation, it does not use what they announce from the outside clicks because although we will have to continue dandononing them and I do incapie again, that as you, I also think it isA revolution but at least for me to show me trends not to forget the punctures.And the kitchen cloth had understood it like that but apologies accepted.Greetings and I hope that with the second sensor I will go as well as you

vicky1984
09/30/2014 12:42 p.m.

Vicky, of course you will not have read that this will end the punctures.Tengl of course that today, therapeutic decisions must continue to be supported by capillary measurement.

I have said more than once and more than two that the MCG does not seek accuracy.And those who search or wait for that are wrong.Continuous measurement offers curves, trends.That is his virtue.We cannot ask interstitial measurement for a laboratory reference value.And from what I am seeing, people are quite wrong and from there I think they also come disappointments or disappointments.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/30/2014 1:13 p.m.

@Hansolo I think that now it is me who and explained badly at any time and said that you have opined that will end the punctures I mean the laboratory, representatives that if they sell you that freedom

vicky1984
09/30/2014 1:36 p.m.

@Vicky1984 I think that advertising is exaggerated.I have already commented with someone else.In advertising the exaggeration is valid and is recognized as such, but speaking of health ... I think you have to be more cautious.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/30/2014 1:41 p.m.

@Hansolo because that is the bad thing that in the first thing we look when we see something new is in their advertising so and I write my experience with why the advertising they are giving (they) is exaggerated and they sell it to you as something thatAvoid the punctures and it is worth many things trends etc ... but precisely to forget that no ... and yet nothing more goes on sale I will start buying my sensors since this half day I was finishing the one I hadPost and I feel that I am blind

vicky1984
09/30/2014 2:48 p.m.

I run out of Thursday.And I'm missing it ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/30/2014 6:23 p.m.

Hansolo free gives you the estimated glycosilad figure ... how much does it estimate you?

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/30/2014 7:06 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

Well, if you don't let me know, it doesn't use me better, or worse ... it simply does not work for me.
I do not change the Dexcom for the flash, and I have not tried it, but what was said, for me the MGC is to "watch" she, and do not have to monitor the device!, for me, it is priceless: "Make your life that I give you the touch if you get off the value ... I give you the touch if it plummeted you ... and I give you the touch if you pass," II do not ask more, I do not want constant values ​​of 90, or similar things (very well for others, but for me they do not work) ... at this point and after all these years, renouncing this seems to me a delay (I speak in myCase, and my way of carrying diabetes, which does not have to be common to anyone else, and I speak with 6 years of experience with the Dexcom Seven, come on, we are already nail and meat! It is not a whim of one day!¡¡), And it is indifferent to a greater punctual precision -which in the values ​​that I move, it is indifferent to me (maybe he has 85 and marks 78 he gets a disgust ... I do have 180 and marks me170 or 190, it is nailed!But I trust that the flash would touch me, since I have assigned by the doctor 10 strips a day (which are the ones I need), I hope to argue that I do not want the flash and that I need the Dexcom ... although with these square head .... But I'm glad that the flash begin to put it in the SS and at least begin to know that there are continuous meters, and perhaps when you talk about Dexcom they will already know where the shots are going ("yes, that apparatus like the flash abbotthat you give, but that it is automatic and warns you when you program that it warns you ")

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
09/30/2014 7:23 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Article range
Oct 22014
The Montañés newspaper
A. R. G.

A new glucose control device without a puncture is tested in the region
Zoommarker Compart imprinting schedule
With a simple scan, the receiver records the data stored in the sensor that is placed on the arm and plasma in a graph of evolution

SantanderThe president of the Association of Diabetics of Cantabria, AurelianExtract a drop of blood.As?Through an innovative device baptized as free freestyle, of the multinational Abbott, which is not yet for sale.It is presented today in Madrid and will be available in seven countries of the European Union (France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Sweden, Holland and Spain).It is a demand meter formed by a sensor - a kind of flat button that is placed in the arm - that measures the glucose every minute in the interstitial fluid through a small filament that is inserted under the skin and that transfersThe data to the reader/receiver by means of a scan.Each analysis shows the result in real time and its evolution.The system software reflects it in a graph.«It's wonderful.It means saying goodbye to the punctures.It is light, discreet and is 14 days, ”explains Ruiz."Traditionally, the continuous measurement systems were somewhat clued by their high cost", while this device is more affordable: 60 euros per sensor (they are required two per month) and another 60 by the receiver, compared to the thousand euros of othersdevices of the 'family'.

javigm's profile photo
javigm
10/02/2014 12:38 p.m.

I just called Abboutt and is not yet for sale, they commit me that it will be in a period of less than 15 days

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/02/2014 2:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.