Glucotrack and free freestyle.By when ????

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/27/2014 8:24 a.m.

Someday free freestyle ??or will it be on the way ???

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2014 8:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Why do you say that, where are you seeing that it will not go on sale?:(

And I put to ask for the Glucowizard.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/27/2014 9:22 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I think we are all waiting for any of them.Please be an open thread to make us anywhere.There is a blog all the day posted that goes well and unable to lend him hand.

DiabetesForo
09/27/2014 10:49 a.m.

They are already leaving patients with bad control in some hospitals so question of weeks that can be purchased ... that I know in the H of Cruces (Bilbao) and H. La Paz (Madrid)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/27/2014 11:40 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

You could even try to make joint purchases such as other forums to try to get better prices.
Very interesting information, thanks

19lajara's profile photo
19lajara
09/27/2014 12:06 p.m.

debut:1993. HbA1c: 6.1% (12/02/24). Desde Marzo 2024 intentando entender a mi nueva pareja, una Ypsopump con CamdiabFx.
..., Deporte, deporte, alguna carrera corta, media distancia, Marathon Valencia 2017, Marathon Frankfurt 2016, 1/2 Maratón Zaragoza 2016; Maratón Zaragóza 2015; ...

In this week I call 2 times, the first call made it on Monday and the boy who attended me told me that in the next days I would go for sale in the pharmacies of Spain, I was asking in several pharmacies and nobody knew anything, yesterday FridayI called again and attended the same boy, who tells me that they have no launch date, if it is true that Googleando observed that it would be for sale to the last of September, but for the moment nothing, I also commented that the only form ofPurchase is going from the abooutt page or calling by phone, I Osprometo who when I come out I communicate it through this forum and in capital letters.

DiabetesForo
09/27/2014 1:20 p.m.

For my bad control, I put the free freestyle my endocrine in Virgen del Rocio hospital (Seville) I have only 2 days of use of the sensor and called this week since the representative who brought it told me that this week I went out to theSale and nothing told me that the exit for sale is being delayed a lot and that they do not know dates but at least 2 weeks so I have to return to the punctures (the bad thing is that once tried not to click you again ...)

vicky1984's profile photo
vicky1984
09/28/2014 8:22 a.m.

I already tell you Vicky and that the freestylee tles to be going through the sensor to see how you are, I have the dexcom and how are the alarms if I do not just or remember my sugar and when I have to change the sensor I say, I will restA weekly and not carry anything hit there especially this summer on the beach and that goes, I can't endure 2 days, at 3 days I get an anxiety of not knowing how I am or where I go ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/28/2014 8:35 a.m.

Well, if I show me for my lack of control, I did many controls a day since my endocrine does not put me in prescribing the strips that I need and although what I need is not the free freestyle since it has no alarms and I suffer from inadvertent hypos(Many nights I enter hip at 4 in the morning and I do not realize until I wake up and I spend it) but at least during the day passing it many times I can see where I go and avoid some but I have to be againblind

vicky1984
09/28/2014 8:47 a.m.

@vicky1984 maybe I am the least indicated to guide you, but I can give you some sews ........ What time do you put on the insulin of the night ???Do you get insulin fast ??? 'How many rations do you eat at night ????? 'Often nocturnal hypoglycemia can happen due to an excess of insulin or by an intake of few HC ..

DiabetesForo
09/28/2014 8:54 a.m.

I took my mother to a private endocrine in Malaga and to say that she was a full -fledged doctor, when we went, she attended us very well, she also told us that we were doing a great job and that we already had the insulin resolved, my mother18 were going to be shown tomorrow and 10 night, weighed 44k, thanks to this forum we went down insulin in the morning until we stayed in 12 unveiling tomorrow, I committed failures to lower the insulin of the night, in the end they were 10U, but I still believe that in realityThey touch 9 Units Levemir Night, it costs me to control and ETEDER that 1 Novorrapid unit my mother covers 2 rations of HC, today my mother is much more stable but much more, it has been almost an entire month that does not suffer a fall,Today we already weighs 49K in 6 weeks to recovered 5 kilos (one per week 9), I also want to thank Dr. Lopez, Endocrinologist, who is a wonderful person, who cares about his patients, who pamper them, who knows how to listen to them and especially, he cares about his health, the penalty was not to have known him before, since he would have saved me many headaches with the insulins, but when we went to his consultation he was already part of the work done, he simply took a big step, andAs soon as you see my mother, he knew how to see what happened to her, what happened to her, worry about her, I adjust her of the night and the rations of the day, thanks,

DiabetesForo
09/28/2014 9:04 a.m.

Salvador all the tips are welcome, I put 13 of Lantus about 12 at night and I put a quick insulin (the half units) 1 unit per ration except at night that I put 0.9 per ration at night I usually eat5 rations and before bed a couple of cookies, the bad thing is that there are nights that I enter hiccups and nights that I enter hyper the same as the rest of the day comes to me without a hicc or hyper but it does not follow a pattern that isThe bad for what my endocrine no longer knows that unity touch me.In January they put my bomb for this problem but while I have to be like this all day

vicky1984
09/28/2014 9:07 a.m.

That happened to my vicky and they also proposed the bomb, but to me to be tied with the cables ... I still try a day and I can no longer be with it, the case is that I decided to try 1º the Dexcom before thePump and great because if I see that I give me a hypo, because as before, that I begin to climb, I correct, but above all it has served me to know me and change the insulin guidelines because one or 2 daily hypos with their respective rebounds was not normal, because the hypos did not notice them so I didn't look at me and when I looked at me I was already with 300 with what the endocrine more insulin to singing and you can get an idea of ​​how I was ... since I have theDexcom, hemo has dropped to me from 7.8 to 5.6 and with hardly any hypos that is the important thing

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/28/2014 9:19 a.m.

Vicky, the Lantus usually comes to put it in the morning.You avoid the hypos of the night, because the last hours of Lantus are less active.My daughter changed that change in schedule.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/28/2014 10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Gala I am very glad of the value of your last hemo there when I get to those values ​​and I think that for me the dexcom would be wonderful the bad is the price is already with the freestyle and I will have to squeeze the belt quite a lot...

vicky1984
09/28/2014 10:41 a.m.

Regina is already commented to my endocrine about the change of time and nothing and I do not dare to do it on my own because then if it does not work I would take a great reprimand ..

vicky1984
09/28/2014 10:43 a.m.

But that endocrine is not very confident, what if it works?Mine told me that you had to try which schedule is better.
To change it, just put half of the dose at night and put the entire dose in the morning ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/28/2014 11:03 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Let's see, first I point before I forget.Someone has said that it will be sold in pharmacies and it is not so.Free freestyle will not be sold in pharmacies.Only via web.here www.freestylelibre.es.And in theory it is at the beginning of next month, in a few days.This is what I know about Abbott.

As for the device, I suppose you know the impressions that I have of him.I went from the first in Spain to try it and I have been able to give my impressions online so that it is useful to others.And for the moment, it is the most accurate continuous meter I have tried.And I say continuous meter because although theoretically it is not in that product category, in practice it is, since it measures 4 times for minutes.If that is not continuous measurement, tell me what it is.You have my test here Link and I have another entry to answer questions and doubts about free and about the glucotrack here Link Questions-freestyle-Libre-y-glucotrack/

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/28/2014 11:57 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

@Hansolo, a merchance ahace a question of 15 days, that the sale would be made in pharmacies, but this week at the end, I also called and they already told me not, that it would only be distributed through the ABBOTT page,or by phone.

DiabetesForo
09/28/2014 12:32 p.m.

Well Hansolo sorry to disagree with you and as to me as I comment before it is being very useful for the trend and I can avoid some hypos but with respect to that it is quite accurate ... I personally and noticed several differences while the free told me that it was in 80My meter marked 179 and in a hicc

vicky1984
09/28/2014 2:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.