Imminent cure for type 1 diabetes?

renoca's profile photo   10/10/2014 6:37 a.m.

Jconegar said:
Well I think the same, there is a lot of money to make the cure imminent, but they have advanced a lot have put the vial insulin in a ball.

I suppose it is ironic, because in 100 years the biggest advance has been to put the vial insulin in a ball, it is to kill them all useless.

And as the Professor of Pharmacology at the University of Barcelona, ​​Joan Ramon Laporte says.The pharmaceutical industry is evident that it acts as a mafia, but because we and governments do nothing to avoid it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/22/2014 1:51 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Sherpa41 said:
Well I think the same, there is a lot of money to make the cure imminent, but they have advanced a lot have put the vial insulin in a ball.

I suppose it is ironic, because in 100 years the biggest advance has been to put the vial insulin in a ball, it is to kill them all useless.

And as the Professor of Pharmacology at the University of Barcelona, ​​Joan Ramon Laporte says.The pharmaceutical industry is evident that it acts as a mafia, but because we and governments do nothing to avoid it.

Ha, of course it is in an ironic plan, it is because of the noticas that do not do much they saw that they said that this had advanced a lot, ha ha ha.I think just like you.It is hard but it is the harsh reality.
Moreover, a ball that is twice as large as the insulin it carries, that is what progresses.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/22/2014 2:09 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have been with the "cure around the corner for 30 years" and I'm already a little resigned.

tybita's profile photo
tybita
10/23/2014 5:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am sure that I will die diabetic, but since I accept it I am happier ... that if in 10 years sure that the cure ... is the magical date ... 10 years ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/23/2014 7:05 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

You don't lack reason.We have all seen over the years hopeful news that they later remain.
Advances have been just makeup.
And the advances has only been in technology and nail an harp manually as with the Dexcom I do not know if you can strive a little more.Que not a meter without punctures?
Anyway we all see just look a little that the business is very large.And our associations and others we turn on.So more of the same we will have

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
08/10/2017 8:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Immunotherapy: They look for various ways (more than 40 essays) to inhibit CD8+ cytotoxic lymphocytes produced by cytolisins that destroy beta cells, all that without affecting the immune system, or disableThey do not present the membrane autoantigens (which the defense mechanism began by exogenous agent) to the CD4+adjuvant lymphocytes.For this, several methods are being considered: that of hematopoiesis in peripheral blood, the generation of antibodies and the disabling of the cytolisins that destroy the beta.

Beta cell regeneration: by lagerhans islet transplant (complicated, immunosuppression, insulation against the autoimmune system, search for place of implementation), regeneration by alpha or pandreatic cells, and the famous treatment by stem cells, but everything that is regeneration, without immunoetrapia, it lasts little, the most successful cases without insulinization are 6 years.

Paulescu's profile photo
Paulescu
08/10/2017 9:46 p.m.

LADA desde 2-2010/ 44 años
Lantus 16 u en tránsito a Toujeo / Novorapid 4/6/5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.