{'en': 'That fear ...', 'es': 'Ese miedo...'} Image

That fear ...

Juan Luis's profile photo   04/16/2008 8:43 a.m.

Today Angela has confessed to her mother that when she feels low she feels fear.

I think it's a maturity symptom.Because we all feel fear in these situations, fear of ... as you say, and then we are attentive to see if the symptoms are passed, because you have already measured yourself, and marked 60, and you have taken something to trace, butYou feel fear, fear of not arriving on time, fear of falling, and if you are alone, I just mean being with no one who knows that he knows what to do ...

Well, even if there is someone who will help you, you also feel fear ... it is very unpleasant, and it creates a lotThe clock, because you have calculated that takes 10 minutes to take effect the gluco, and you look, and you no longer remember if you started looking at and 25 or 20, you keep looking, Joé, how long ... and passes, you already feelWell, to follow.

At least that happens to me, with forty -one, so to a 10 -year -old girl ... That's why the maturity he said, for feeling what we all feel, and for confessing to his mother.

Let's see if it also matures with the "Little Pet Shops", which has the fully busy living room of animals and houses.

Greetings,

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/16/2008 8:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Oh, Juan Luis, do not complain about the toy invasion, which will come the day you miss it.I would prefer that Celia was now flooding with the Pinypon.
And fear ..., I think what Celia feels is more similar to anguish.Open the fridge when it has a hiccup with the same despair as the shipwrecked cling to lifeguard.
And those 10 minutes are endless, of course.
A hug

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 9:15 a.m.

Hello .... the truth is that I have stayed stone .... both that I had lowered it in school and I told her .... and I got home ... Then, obviously, I have uploaded it ... as I do not work now: Oops:
I had always thought that Angela passed the hypos without suffering ... mommy, I find it down, a juice (1/2) and a cookie .... I always pending and she as if it were not ... SuongoThat is what Juanlu says, maturity .... I suppose he is more aware of everything .... what do I know !!!!
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/16/2008 10:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I also notice Juan's fear, I have never told him, but I notice.
Since childhood he shared his room with his brother, but last year the eldest decided to move his room to the attic, which until then was a great room that I used to study and reading room ... I understood the need for intimacy (forboth) ... but Juan felt insecure without his brother ... and I notice because at the minimum opportunity he has sleep with me or his father.Sometimes he goes to town with his father because I can't go, and Juan sleeps in my bed.When his father is traveling and does not sleep at home, he sleeps with me.And, of course when he is low, he changes the site to his father and comes to my bed.
I try not to give importance, it seemed childish, and now Juan Luis shows me that it is maturity :(

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 2:28 p.m.

Well, I don't feel afraid exactly, much insecurity yes, anger because I feel insecure ... and if I am accompanied it is worse, I do not like those around me to worry about me ... in short ...I have to change the chip .... It is good to recognize that sometimes help is needed .....: Oops:

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 4:27 a.m.

Fuck Juan Luis you nailed ... in everything!The minutes do not pass, the fear takes over, even that fear becomes extensive to other moments of the day that you know you are not low, even after having looked at you and being 150, because will it not be broken the meter not?, andEven after having looked for you for the second time, with another meter and corroborate the figure .... fear, distrust ... that fear paralyzes me, that fear has become part of me and limits me to the hour ofrelate to others .... tomorrow I have a dinner, and I'm shit, I'm not going to dinner or meals anymore because I have a bad time, but tomorrow I'm going to try ... it's a group of friends, so I'm goingWith micoche and with the overtime that as soon as I start the anguish of "I dizzy" and obsess for a possible hypo, I go to little house ... Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff rellying vent ..... and that I am in psychotherapy forAll this .... What a roll, but the desire to fight and pass this bump already so long, do not stop .... THANK YOU

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
04/17/2008 7:07 p.m.

Anika, brave is not the one who is not afraid, but the one who wins it every day.
Go to that dinner.If you carry enough to overcome a downturn (glucosport, juice or what you usually) should not be afraid, just caution.
If tomorrow you sell it, it will cost you less and less.
Much encouragement, and when I have more time I will ask you about psychotherapy, because I think Celia may come well.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 7:13 p.m.

Hi Anika .... what you say about putting out that if I get dizzy, I leave, or to leave the purchase car full in the Super because I'm going to get dizzy, or to feel only sure in my car, in myHouse or in very very familiar places, it happened to me in a fucking and determined era of my life ... and I am not a diabetic ... I suppose you will have more reasons because you have more reasons to get dizzy than me.In my case I was not dizzy for a hiccWorking a lot, but it defeats ... I am also in psychotherapy, a few of years and fortunately, really, because it has helped me a lot in this tour of life ... I tell you what it alles, go to dinner, after all, as you carry your car, when the time comes long and period, but see ... and it is true that if you do it once you can repeat and discover that Jolin, one does not always be distressed ...
A kiss and enjoy the night ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/18/2008 4:37 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning Sundays !!!!!Well, effectively, I went to dinner, more k nothing for my cushion *** s (very badly spoken, I know) I still didn't feel like anything ... I left my class, I took the car and ledLike half an hour (k gives me a little shit), I had dinner, and of course fear assaulted me, I still knew my glycemias, k chekee before dinner only (well !!!!) .... I was wantingIf I went but I forced Kedar me ... I still asked me constantly (I do I do aki?) .... The truth is that I prefer to be in my house ... but as my psychology said, I don't have to feel likeGet out of dinner, or go out to party, or what you want to the rest of the people .... so it will be a mixture of everything ... but I thought a lot about Velia's advice .... thanks beautiful on top,The dinner post was great (difficult after dining in a Mexican) ... kisses

anika3308
04/20/2008 6:38 a.m.

I feel totally identified with your sensations, Juan Luis and Anika ... and with Angela, towards a hypo ... or supposed hypo: Oops: ... because I also pass an era, which at all hours dizzy ...supposedly for a hiccup, ... and no !!!:-/ Is the head that plays bad passes, more or less I have overcome it, but not always ... I have stopped doing many things, for thinking ... and if it goes down ??Or I have done them but with that same uncertainty and I have not enjoyed anything ... and it is true that even certain places produce that sensation.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/21/2008 2:21 p.m.

I just finished landing here and I am reading and I do not believe that Angel's case is like the majority.He is not afraid of a hiccup (unless he is very low) he tells me: Mommy that I have 60.And me: Take a juice.EL: No, I prefer a custard.And me: Ok, but fast.But I think at no time does it releasing.It is more on occasion, he finishes doing what he is doing and then goes, he has his fear but, I don't know how to explain it, he does not seem a very urgent thing.I try not to overwhelm him, although I have a close guard: shock:
Peace

DiabetesForo
04/23/2008 4:54 p.m.

Well, it will be fear or dread, but at about 6 or 7 or 7:20 in the morning, I wake up and that I usually go to sleep not sooner than 2, and I hope to hear it move (it is in the roomnext door), or make some snoring or snorThat we have not fainted, but then read about seizures and think, because it does not move much, to see if it will be a low.And of course, I think, do I get up or not?, Neither should it become obsessed, but what if it turns out that for a couple of minutes?Well, there is usually some "normal" noise and I try to sleep, until at 7:30 the alarm sounds, and we control, and mark 120, and I think that the dream of the diabetes of the: x.And ... good, days, good morning!

harpo's profile photo
harpo
04/23/2008 6:20 p.m.

Joé Harpo I have read you and at the same time that I was laughing at laughter: oops: for how you tell it, chills have entered me .... is that I have lived so many times to that situation:-/ .... well, to theunless humor does not lack.
Paz, Angela has been in diabetics for almost 6 years and so far he has never expressed fear ... once restless at night, what if you do not wake up and something happens to me? He once commented ... but this of these of theseDays I suppose that it will be growing and being a bit more aware of what it has ... fortunately it is in specific moments ...
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2008 6:51 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Harpo, I have a little reliable trick, really, but that works for me.
When Celia sleeps, it is her father who usually controls her, but I have once watched, and I always look at the same thing: if she has her lips with color and there are no dark circles, she is usually fine.If the lips are pale and there are pronounced dark circles, I quickly control and sule be low.
I already tell you that it is not very reliable, but I usually succeed.
Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
04/24/2008 5:28 a.m.

Ainssssss, Harpo ... a hug !!

DiabetesForo
04/24/2008 5:34 a.m.

I would say good morning, but they are not ..... my boyfriend has to be absent for a few months and stay alone, in the field ..... I'm going to ask for telecare, for the descent ...... todayThe 8 I had one of 44, wanting to vomit, cry ..... And even the juice is the only remedy, my boy's hug makes me sleep again ... now it will not be the same ....I have to face all this ..... the fire test ..... I am very sad, and my glycemias begin to notice ...

anika3308
04/24/2008 5:38 a.m.

Wow Anika, hopefully they are granted the telecare, so you will surely live calmer.Good luck!... I have learned from life that personal limits are never where we believe ... a kiss and a lot of encouragement.You know where I am

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/24/2008 6:46 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Harpo, does not surprise me, if it has to be so ... I am witness that Velia sleeps more during the day than at night, and not because she sleeps a lot during the day, rather little.I do sleep loose, as I have Velia ...
Anika, of course you will be able to with this, and with much more, do not hesitate, as already said, fear is normal, to face it is where merit is ... Did you know that good bullfighters always recognize theirfear of bull?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/24/2008 7:30 a.m.

Anika, what am I going to tell you, that the others have not told you ...
You will see that you will overcome it, see that we have ever talked about the fear of the descent ... but I had no idea that it was so much.

Well, my fear is not that my son gives a descent, since at the moment he does not have, and I hope it is for a long time, my fear is that one of those nights that we and I alone were left to sleep meFrom me and I don't know, and in the morning he gets up and does not know what happens to me, he doesn't know anyone ... he is there, he alone ... I don't like or think about it ....

When we stay alone I try to throw myself into bed with 160 or 170 ...., those days I never go to bed below those figures and I also put the alarm at 3 in the morning .... It is what is afraid...

mari's profile photo
mari
04/24/2008 9:09 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Well, with the tricks you have to make more updates than to Güindous.Because, if they were first the sweats that indicated that it was low, then it turns out, that no, that now if it is usually high.But how is it not going to sweat if wears Pajama and starts to be hot and we have not changed the comforter and we have not lowered the heating ... the dark circles, before it was: oh, it is having many dark circles, and now, to seeIf it is going to be the light that is very dimdamage.And after being awakening it all week at 7:30, the alone goes and wakes up at 7:15.That is scary ...

harpo's profile photo
harpo
04/24/2008 10:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.