{'en': 'That fear ...', 'es': 'Ese miedo...'} Image

That fear ...

Juan Luis's profile photo   04/16/2008 8:43 a.m.

Anika I also want to send you a big hug, you will be clear that you will be able, as Velia says we have much more strength than we imagine ..... so encourage !!!!!!!! ...... many kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/24/2008 11:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Anika, a lot of strength, brave.
You widen often and put a alarm clock at night, if you see that you can walk fair, to take something if necessary.
A hug.

DiabetesForo
04/24/2008 12:25 p.m.

Anika you prepare everything on the bedside table and so you don't get up if you need something, and according to these when you go to bed because the alarm at 3 hours, you are very strong if it is true.A beautiful kiss.

Harpo is true :)) :)) :)) more than the güindonnn, since you think you have it zassss does not work and restart.If mine is not a book book if it is an XDDDD will, if they are chickpeas one less, if a week is a mass, if you exercise a lessssss, if it is more fruutaa pizza, my gods and the following week noo noo is worthThey have expired all forecasts, because it is more hot and moves more or worse comes the allergy Aaahhhhhhhgggggggggggggg, "what dreams, what dreams: shock:".

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/24/2008 7:21 p.m.

Harpo, you have explained it.
Alea, the trick is not worth it because if I give the lights wake up and its lamp has the orange light and the dark circles are not well noticed.
When I go to bed, I put the parabolic.I always sleep near the door, on the left side to hear with the right because it is the best I hear.I always think, if you convulse it would be heard as a kick or not?, Uffff that never happens.To the minimum weeo on foot ... I was dreaming ... another machaque.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/24/2008 8 p.m.

Has anyone succeeded and find your child or your partner very bad?We get up 1 or 2 times at night to also check how it goes, I play in the neck in case it has cold sweat that is what gives me more security, also the dark circles as you have said and the lips that remainBlanquitos (and if you knew that they envy, they will give me the lips of my thick, fleshy and reddish son) because they are left pale :(
I would like to know if on some occasion when the glucagon was put later you have passed through a clinic to see him.
Well greetings I will see if I go, that today it seems that here in Madrid it is very good.
Peace

DiabetesForo
04/25/2008 3:49 a.m.

Pumba, k Reason you are ... k estres of disease ... I don't know how the rest of chronic diseases will be, but this is the most tired of all ...
I lately, when I give my dance class or gym, I get up that gives glory ..... It is about 1 month, I went up a pokito and went down again at the time (thing k is normal) ... now, that, thatIt has changed ... I get on, it goes up, it goes up ..........
Question ... I have started drinking powder proteins (because I have lost a lot) ... In the nutritional table it makes me take, they are 3G carbohydrates (of which 1g sugar) .... Well, glycemia rises.... Then: Lies the nutritional table?It is possible that 1g of sugar or 3 of carbohydrates rises as about 30 mg/dl?
Thanks Prado, Alea, Pumba, Velia, Marisanz, Juanluis .... everyone .... I relieve me that just get up and connect my computer, there is someone who listens to me and is with me .... I feel less alone...THANK YOU
Well, I go to the City Council to request telecare (those of Cruzroja take 102 euros high and 38 per month for the service) ... Those of the City Council are free .... then I tell you!

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
04/25/2008 4:55 a.m.

Anika, I tell you that, if I spend in the proteins, I get the glycemia a lot but from 3 or 4 hours of having eaten them and I have to correct with insulin.Apparently the assimilation of proteins makes the liver work a lot, so that late glycemia rise occurs.Maybe that can be happening to you.

DiabetesForo
04/25/2008 7:52 a.m.

Anika I hope you could request it and give it to you promptly.

What you comment on the protein may be what Prado comments, leave it a few days and so you check if that is the rest and so you compare:-/.

Anika happens to me, that's why I entered the route of the silver of the other auooooo because you knew that there you always found someone who listened to you and leaning a hand, they were always there without having to wait for days if there would be a thread to whichSomeone would like to answer you, you were never alone when you entered the forum just like here.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/25/2008 10:22 a.m.

Hello good!!!.
Paz, Ángela we have put the glucagon in 2 Ocacionesw, and 2 times we have gone to the hospital, at first because they had told us in the diabetological talks and secondly because of the vomiting that caused him, due, as they told usthat we put it very quickly ..... I was com to calculate if I was going fast or slow ..... It is also true that it happened in its first year of debut, now we have more experience and we might have remeated toVomiting ...
Anuski, I tell you the same, Angela and Juanlu are uploaded a lot ... come on, that a grilled veal sirloin makes glycemia a few hours later .... ¨ You will have to see how you see how youGo and adjust your doses ... By the way, you are put in this physicist and to put on shape, what do you tell me about lcarnitin?I am taking it before going to the Pisci, or doing a more or less intense exercise ... I am not diabetic at the moment ...
Pumba, thanks for getting well ... the truth is that the route seems that it was not very good look ... although yes, well read, right?
Health

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/25/2008 10:39 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Lopa Velia ... LCARNITINE IS GREAT ... I TELL YOU .... THE BODY ALREADY MANUFACTS LOBNITINE, BUT IF YOU GIVE HIM A MORE CONTRIBUTION, THE BETTER ...
LCARNITIN is responsible for transporting fats into the mitochondria so that they are burn and produce energy ... how much more lcarnitin you have, more fats you can transport and more energy create ... what is a vicious circle, because how much more energy you have,More calories you will burn and thus a cycle .... Fuck, have you kedao clear ??????????But everything is as relative as if you take lcarnitin but you do not make a cardiovascular exercise, it will not help you much ... but if you take care of food and exercise, it will help you a lot!
Thank you for the info meadow of processing proteins and liver and that goes up then ... but I really take a 24 -grams of protein ... we go like a fillet ... I don't know ... I will try with theof protein alone and have 0CH but if the problem is of the protein, I will not solve anything ... you usually eat proteins with the hydrates, right?Well, I'm already informing you!

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
04/25/2008 11:24 a.m.

Anika, I usually accompany them with vegetables, I digest them better .... with the effect they produce I try, except exceptions, eat them with the least possible fat so that it does not yet slow down the absorption and with little hydrates ..

DiabetesForo
04/25/2008 noon

I return:-/.

Paz for now luckily in the nocturnal hypos has always made noise, the other night I was waiting to measure it at 3 hours of the Humalog and moved a lot like uneasy and it was in 38, they were not seizures, I thought it was a nightmare,I gave him 6 caramelos jelly because he does not drink.In another one that had at dawn if he had seizures, but we did not put glucagon because we did not know what it was, we believed it was a nightmare because he shouted, that's why we went to see, he didn't wake up: Oops: And he already traced because he had 65 we gave him sugarAnd I already reacted, when we went to the bathroom we saw that walking went to the side and we made him squeeze our hand and in one hand he had less strength, that's why we went to emergencies thinking about something brain: oops: :(: Oops:The vomiting road and when I arrived was its endocrine in the emergency room and told us that everything was for a hiccovers: shock:: oops: :(.

Anica we do protein but rather in Guiso plan as a scheme accompaniment at noon we are very express pot :)).

How many things I am learning today: P, you are put in food and functioning of everything that Wonder: Idea :.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/25/2008 3:22 p.m.

You are right pumba what you learn here, I had no idea, thanks Prado and Anika for your clarifications.

Anika that of course you will be able to, if you are a champion, a lot of mood.

Harpo could not have explained it better, it is traced to what happens in my house, all the time pending noise, if there is bad noise but if there is no worse noise, if you are sweat it will be high or low, as you haveA nightmare and shout I jump from the bed that seems that I have had the nightmare, in short nothing that you do not know anymore.

Paz We have not used glucagon and I hope we are expired to us all in the fridge.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/25/2008 5:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.