Pelikansun's pot

harpo's profile photo   04/27/2008 7:10 p.m.

Harpo I feel that you would not work as you expected.I asked for more lancetas on Tuesday and yesterday at a small price they arrived, fast are very fast.Angel seems that I am finished to take the point although I am not going to deceive you there is once you spend two or three but already of the least, but it compensates that it does not hurt, although he takes his well -class to class and does not haveNor problems, although he says that he does feel the puncture.
I guess you will have tried it, but that problem gave me a couple of times, and it is not the roulette of the lancetas well, you have to have a very good eye, (I do not say that you do not have it) so thatThe first lancet is just in the center.

Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/06/2008 4:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would like to know where I can get spare parts (the records that are introduced) for the Pelikansun device.I would very much appreciate your help.Thanks in advance.

clamarua's profile photo
clamarua
03/13/2010 10:19 a.m.

Well, except somewhere on the Internet ... Via USA maybe ... it will be complicated, the company that manufactured them broke and for the moment there are no perspectives for someone to resume the issue in Europe.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/13/2010 11:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.