Pelikansun's pot

harpo's profile photo   04/27/2008 7:10 p.m.

We have been using Pelikan Sun's pot, 2 to be exact, and we have withdrawn, since it fails more than a fair shotgun.If someone else is using it, I could explain whether you have any problem or go like a silk ...
It does not hurt, but you have to put your finger very well, but it does not detect it and the needle does not always work at first.Let's go a break.: (((

harpo's profile photo
harpo
04/27/2008 7:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, what a pleasure and what disgust ... the first because between some things and others we have not bought it, and disgust because I saw it as an alternative to the strainers my daughter has for fingers ... Snif, a shame !!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/27/2008 7:31 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, if you comfort you, I tell you that the chip hole is seen more, it is in the question of pain that it was really effective.It cost us that he agreed to use the pelikan, because it is what the crying have, that they are headers and now to tell him that we return to the other, but we have already been to this to stamp it against the wall (to the pelikano, not to Harpo).

harpo's profile photo
harpo
04/27/2008 7:51 p.m.

Well, thank you very much Harpo for telling us your experience because as I saw that nobody was talking badly about the pot he was calling tomorrow to commission it in the association because from the first moment I did not convince me much.
All the best.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/27/2008 8:13 p.m.

I'm with Harpo !!At first the expectations were good, we failed and said, it is a matter of learning, but with the passage of time, my son has gave up and does not use it, the truth is that he is lucky that with the traditional it does not hurt :))... although I the noise that the puncture does when the lancet comes out still puts my hair on end.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 5:30 a.m.

Well, if you are all right, at another time I commented on what I thought, that not only, we did not termly fuck the puncture point but Angel click on the fingers where he had never punctured and the dots also came out.He at home continues to click with the pelikan, but I don't know if I will ask for more needles ... I will comment with the kid.This morning to used 4 needles to bleed and I get angry with him: ((poor mine if he is not to blame. Think before buying him, the only positive as they have said since it does not hurt.
Peace

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 5:54 a.m.

Well, I did not buy it for the size, because Celia said that even a joke was wearing that armatros.

What seems fatal to me is that, if it fails so much, they put it on sale and at that price.
I would ask for the return of money.

Thanks for warning.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 6:12 a.m.

Well yes, thanks for warning, unfortunately it does not usually happen ... By the way, that avatar ... as Tip and Col, tomorrow, we will talk about the Birras in the diabetic world.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/28/2008 8:12 a.m.

I have the Pelikan prick since January.One for my daughter and one for my father, who is also diabetic.

We have no problem with him.It cost us a few days to calculate the depth of the puncture and that's it.And of course, Harpo, if not covers the hole where the lancet comes out, do not click, not to spend it.

There is nothing more to see how the other punctors work to know that this must be done less.

In addition, I do not believe you at all Harpo, because, if I, that I have spent money on both devices, do not work for me, I would call the house or the association to change it to me for new ones, I would not leave them parked becauseThey do not work and 200 euros in the trash.

I do not know, my family's experience is very good, we can not puncture it with anything else, and my father has much better the fingers than before.

I hope you have helped you.

Enrique's profile photo
Enrique
05/08/2008 10:35 a.m.

Enrique, Harpo has told his negative experience with a meter;Experience that, on the other hand, is common to more users.And, despite this, he asks that others tell how they are doing with the speech in question.

Your experience is good, according to accounts, which makes us happy, because that's what it is about, that everyone tells how it is.

What I don't understand is to doubt what he says.Yes, he says that he is doing badly, and you who do well, what I deduce is that some are going wrong and others well, but I take care of me very much to doubt the veracity of the experiences of others.I don't know if I explain.

Anyway, I have not tried it anyway, nor do I even think to do it at the moment.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 12:55 p.m.

Hello!

Well, I'm sorry Enrique, don't believe me at all.It has been a disappointment of the device, and that, that I went to the association to ask for the pot and inform other diabetics.But it must be "the curse of the modern devices", which we suffer always at home and everything that wears buttons is rushed.Surely the pot (2nd we tried) is not in perfect condition and that is why every time you pass a needle indicates "er 2".You squeeze the button and you can use the same needle again, peeler, mark "ER 2" and repeat operation.I assure you, believe me, that the finger puts it as centered and strong that a 5 -year -old child can and move between 0.5 and 0.6 puncture level.Although it is also true that at 2 at night, sometimes, it is difficult to catch his hand and Zasss.And it is also a roll to click him with the previous prick, because now he says that it hurts, (of course, as he has been able to compare ...).

And now we hope we get the 3rd device and that "the curse of the modern devices" does not affect us ...: Twisted: but we no longer have the same expectations as with the 1st.

But that it is good that there are people who work and comment.It is assumed that all the advances that pharmaceutics get the market are to make diabetes more bearable and not to enrich themselves at the expense of the brings on duty, I say ...

harpo's profile photo
harpo
05/08/2008 1:06 p.m.

Enrique, look, I'm very happy that your experience is good.When I saw that Juan came out so many times, Er 2, and each one was a loss of lancet, or pressed and did not come out blood, click again, increasing the level ... either, I first called and said that theCacharro gave many mistakes, as I expected, they told me that an adaptation period had to be spent, but that period happened, I called again and told me that it was very rare that that did not happen to anyone ... as you will understand notI am funny to throw the money ... Gast it to facilitate my son's life ... I don't even doubt it ... but throw it away.Anyway, I'm tired of fighting people, they are tired of demanding in emergencies to give me a diagnosis when my son comes with pain and they throw me home by saying that it will happen to him, he fed up with asking for an endocrine to treat us with empathy, fed up, fed up, fed up ...
When I have seen that the same thing happens to Harpo, I have understood that the failure was not of my son but of the device and what we have done is to corner him, I no longer fight.Because there are really people who benefit from wanting to facilitate life to our children.
If someone wants it.(The device ... not my son)

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 3:04 p.m.

Harpo and Mamidejuan, I understand you perfectly we do not have it section but it is not clicking as much as expected, the error also came out but I found out that it was because when putting the new lancets did not coincide well the arrow of the arrow of theFirst with the huequecito you have, you have to focus very well.But what we do not sometimes achieve that the first blood and moves at a level of 2 with something (I do not remember well) the best thing it has, if not the only thing is that it does not hurt, because not even the fingersThey have improved.
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 3:14 p.m.

Nothing happens because there is disparity of experiences before a new "pot", rather it is very good, I want to say that they are very good to say, especially so that people do not deceive themselves, to have all the info beforehand, and also to be able to claim if something that does not happen to others if it happens to you.After reading Harpo I had thought about not acquiring it ... now I read Enrique, Paz-Angel ... maybe .... Maybe I think about it.
Of course, questioning the experiences of others, and especially when we are talking about a disease, it seems very little correct.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/08/2008 4:52 p.m.

This morning, without going any further three lancetas.... But for me the important thing is that it does not hurt and as Mamidejuan says, whenever it is to make his life easier, I will spend whatever it takes.Yesterday was punctured in the afternoon and night and went to the first ....: D
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/09/2008 3:57 a.m.

Yesterday we got the 3rd speaking.We will put together patience and see if it is going well this time, although we alternate it with the harpoon, although it complains more about it hurts.

harpo's profile photo
harpo
05/15/2008 6:37 a.m.

Hello everyone and thank you very much for telling us how you do.

Harpo occurs to me that as the children are as they are, because you do not ask for a Roche meter, which brings to being the old puncture, well the new lancetas are with drum like pelikan (but I have not used it almost andIt makes me deepen more in the puncture, but it can be my thing: oops :), you call acu chek and tell them that you want to use their meter, or that the endo or in the ambulatory give you one, the idea is that ifYou change to this selling it to the child as it does not hurt (I assure you that it hurts less than all the others we have tried) you still know if the pelikan does not hurt or scheme has taken fear of the old one.

I put the link to the ACCUK page if you call you send you the meter for free, if you ask for the puncture only then.
http: //www.accu-chek.es/es/rewrite/content/es_es/2.2: 20/article/action_general_article_1140.htm

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/15/2008 8 a.m.

I was thinking of acquiring the Pelican Sun, but some of the problems you comment in the forum have made me give up.
Size, price, possible failures.

The device that I have been using for years, is mechanical, but includes the needle penetration adjustment and also the adjustment of the spring force, which, after some very punctures, and adjusted the device, this becomesIn totally painless.
If the adjustment is correct, the brands are few.

The link to see it is:

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 1:31 p.m.

Hello!

Definitely, the 3rd speaking is parked in "The drawer of junk that have to do this more bearable and in the end are a ful".Today they called us from Pelikan to return the 2nd, because it turned out that the transport agency brought us the 3rd and took the 2nd, but left it at the neighbor's house and now we have 2, does anyone want any?
Yes, we have lost money, because the paste returns ... but what fucks the most is the effort to get used to the pot, return to the other and now hurts every time we do it.
Anyway, if something new comes out that is ostia, then we will wait without jumping to joy for the novelty, as I suppose you have done many of you, yes, hoping that it is really an advance.

harpo's profile photo
harpo
06/05/2008 6:21 p.m.

What a bad luck.

Well, they have called us today from the association that have received them and we have to go to pick it up.:(

The truth is that Nico tried the one who has Mamide Juan and did not hurt anything, he even surprised that blood came out by "passing" the apparatus ahead.We will see how we manage at home and if we soon take the point without ruining ourselves in lancetas.

I feel that your experience has been bad.If when we have it we find some trick that can help you tell you in case.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/05/2008 7:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.